{'en': 'Diabox for clumsy', 'es': 'Diabox para torpes'} Image

Diabox for clumsy

isabelbota's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

ruthbia said:
Enter Telegram in the group of Diabox developers and ask them, answer quickly

I only have the app, are there more?Because I'm interested ... Thank you

cgs's profile photo
cgs
07/04/2023 9:43 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Hello good..

Here is a clumsy.

Until now I was using the Freestyle 2 reader that they gave me when I left the hospital, but this morning after reading here and in other places I have decided to install LibreLink and Diabox on the mobile (especially for being able to calibrate the sensor, since theLast measure me what they want).

Total that I have downloaded the applications and configured them, in principle everything well until I have realized that Diabox after the first minute connected lost the sensor's signal and had to scan it again (as I have read that it can happen sometimes becauseI have not given importance), but after a couple of times I have noticed that it does not work, which counts the first minute and does not read Bluetooth.After many evidence and seeing that it did not work, I have uninstalled the applications (in order to continue investigating) and I have re -activated the alarms and such in the reader, but this now gives me constantly losses of signal and does not detect the sensor by Bluetooth.

Does anyone know what can be happening?And above all, where have I shown it?:(

Thank you very much in advance.

By the way I have a bit f3

BaradDurr's profile photo
BaradDurr
07/05/2023 2:03 p.m.

DM2 mal diagnosticada en 2017, realmente LADA diagnosticada en Enero de 2023.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Baraddur said:
good ..

Here is a clumsy.

Until now I was using the Freestyle 2 reader that they gave me when I left the hospital, but this morning after reading here and in other places I have decided to install LibreLink and Diabox on the mobile (especially for being able to calibrate the sensor, since theLast measure me what they want).

Total that I have downloaded the applications and configured them, in principle everything well until I have realized that Diabox after the first minute connected lost the sensor's signal and had to scan it again (as I have read that it can happen sometimes becauseI have not given importance), but after a couple of times I have noticed that it does not work, which counts the first minute and does not read Bluetooth.After many evidence and seeing that it did not work, I have uninstalled the applications (in order to continue investigating) and I have re -activated the alarms and such in the reader, but this now gives me constantly losses of signal and does not detect the sensor by Bluetooth.

Does anyone know what can be happening?And above all, where have I shown it?:(

Thank you very much in advance.

By the way I have a bit f3

If I'm not mistaken, I have activated that sensor with the reader.Let's see what others think.

When you change the sensor you activate it with the mobile, wait an hour, delete data and diabox cache and pass it on.

pepean's profile photo
pepean
07/05/2023 4:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is the Android version.
I activate the sensor with the reader, then freelink and then use Diabox.I have no problems with me a52s

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/05/2023 10:15 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia

Basically that is what I have done, on Sunday the sensor started with the reader and yesterday morning install LibreLink and the link with the sensor (which told me that the alarms would have to have with the reader because it was with what startedthe sensor), and then install Diabox (in principle without problems).
When I saw that I was not going well with the Bluetooth (I imagine that by the Android version as you comment, it is 13), uninstall Diabox and LibreLink to return to the reader, and now it turns out that the reader does not detect by Bluetooth the sensor with what each30 minutes tell me to read the sensor for signal loss.

The truth is that I do not know what I am doing but practically since April all the sensors that I have put give me some kind of problem (the first ones were great, but it was to start heat and lite).

Thank you all for help and especially for listening.:)

BaradDurr's profile photo
BaradDurr
07/06/2023 2:39 p.m.

DM2 mal diagnosticada en 2017, realmente LADA diagnosticada en Enero de 2023.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Baraddur
Link

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/06/2023 10:40 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good evening, to which you have the latest version of Diabox (2023.06.15, which only measures every minute) does not consume the mobile battery at a devilish speed?
With the February 2022 version it reached the end of the day with 50% and now there were penalties with 20-30%.
PS: The other also had it configured to read every minute.I had to install this version because the previous one gave me continuous application error messages and I was not going well with G-Watch.I really did the readings well but I was a little fed up with the courier of my noses.
This is much more stable and the turnover of G-Watch values ​​is top, but the battery consumption is a nonsense.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/17/2023 11:23 p.m.

ruthbia said:
There is a diabox version of June 5.Has anyone tested it?

I continue with the February last year, I do well and it gives me panic that to change the version, I do badly because it happened to me before.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/18/2023 7:06 a.m.

sandman said:
good night, to which you have the latest version of Diabox (2023.06.15, which only makes measurements every minute) does not consume the mobile battery at a speed at a speedoutlined?
With the February 2022 version it reached the end of the day with 50% and now there were penalties with 20-30%.
PS: The other also had it configured to read every minute.I had to install this version because the previous one gave me continuous application error messages and I was not going well with G-Watch.I really did the readings well but I was a little fed up with the courier of my noses.
This is much more stable and the turn of the values ​​to G-Watch is top, but the battery consumption is a nonsense.

Can you put the new version link?

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
07/18/2023 10:16 a.m.

meginer said:
ruthbia said:
There is a diabox version of June 5.Has anyone tested it?

I continue with the February last year, I do well and it gives me panic that to change the version, I do badly because it happened to me before.

I didn't want to change version, but my new mobile didn't happen the same.I did not stop out of messages from "Diabox does not respond" all the time every minute and was overwhelming.
The June 2023 version is much more stable but has the handicap of battery consumption.
I hope you fix that in the next version.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/18/2023 10:43 a.m.

diabetic said:
sandman said:
good night, to which you have installed the latest version of Diabox (2023.06.15, which only makes measurements eachMinute) Doesn't the mobile battery consume at a devilish speed?
This is much more stable and the turn of the values ​​to G-Watch is top, but the battery consumption is a nonsense.

Can you put the link of the new version?

It is in the Diabox group on Telegram.
Link

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/18/2023 10:45 a.m.

OK thanks!!!

diabestico
07/18/2023 11:36 a.m.

diabetic said:
ok thanks !!!

Tell how you are doing, please.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/18/2023 12:15 p.m.

Samsung is updating its phones and alarms and diabox work again.A33 and A53 recently updated

tulio7777's profile photo
tulio7777
07/27/2023 11:28 p.m.

what good news! I still continue with the old mobile that lent me. But I have proven that Diabox does work in my A53, so as soon as I can, I change
Thanks for warning

pino7070's profile photo
pino7070
07/30/2023 8:35 p.m.

sandman said:
diabetic said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
good night, to which you have the latest version installedDiabox (2023.06.15, which only makes measurements every minute) does not consume the mobile battery at a devilish speed?

Can you put the link of the new version?

It is in the Diabox group on Telegram.
Link

I have installed it and when I open it immediately closes someone anyone knows why?
It is the June version

diabestico
08/01/2023 7:24 p.m.

It is the one I have installed and it does not close, but it is true that everything is going like it should.
I have continuous sensor disconnections but I blame it for the problems Samsung is having with Bluetooth.
I have had to remove the disconnection alarms from both FreeLink and Diabox.

A very curious thing also happens to me: being at home I do not usually give me problems (when I get up in the morning I check the night readings and there is not a single disconnection) but once I leave home, at work, etc..I have read that it can be to connect it by Bluetooth with the hands -free of the car or by some other interference.Go to know.I'm going to try to disconnect from the car to see if it improves the thing.

PD: Right now I wear two sensors, one that I read with the Samsung mobile and another that did not go with the Samsung but that I read with my old Huawei with February 2022 and that does not give me connection problems.I claimed this last sensor to send me another, so in a few days I will have to send it to Abbott.

The other day I put on another subject what they told me in Abbott on Saturday when I claimed the sensors: that they were aware of those problems with the Bluetooth and that between this week and mid -August an update of the app was planned to correct them.
Hopefully it will be so and solve all this.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
08/02/2023 9:06 a.m.

Sandman said:
I am installed and it does not close, but it is true that everything is going well.
I have continuous sensor disconnections but I blame it for the problems Samsung is having with Bluetooth.

A very curious thing also happens to me: being at home I do not usually give me problems (when I get up in the morning I check the night readings and there is not a single disconnection) but once I leave home, at work, etc..I have read that it can be to connect it by Bluetooth with the hands -free of the car or by some other interference.Go to know.I'm going to try to disconnect from the car to see if it improves the thing.

PD: Right now I wear two sensors, one that I read with the Samsung mobile and another that did not go with the Samsung but that I read with my old Huawei with February 2022 and that does not give me connection problems.I claimed this last sensor to send me another, so in a few days I will have to send it to Abbott.

The other day I put on another subject what they told me in Abbott on Saturday when I claimed the sensors: that they were aware of those problems with the Bluetooth and that between this week and mid -August an update of the app was planned to correct them.

I have the June update and it is an Android 13, so I do not even the February version, I do not appear the BT symbol, nor the June update, we are going annoyed ...

diabestico
08/02/2023 11:27 a.m.

Why don't you try the Juggluco app that is completely stable and never fails in the connection. My diabox gives me many connection problems. Juggluco is going wonderfully.

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
08/02/2023 12:20 p.m.

diabetic said:
Sandman said:
I am installed and it does not close, but it is true that everything is not going well as good as wellought.

I have the June update and it is an Android 13, so I do not even the February version, I do not appear the BT symbol, nor the June update, we are going annoyed ...

I understand you perfectly.Keep in mind that right now I carry two sensors and two mobiles, waiting for the happy update they have promised.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
08/02/2023 1:10 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.