{'en': 'Diabox for clumsy', 'es': 'Diabox para torpes'} Image

Diabox for clumsy

isabelbota's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

Hello!!!

I swear that before writing this post I have searched and read many about Diabox and in the end I ended up a mess with such information.Computer science is not my thing.I don't ask about vague, I don't clarify.

So I would like to know the steps in scheme for clumsy that I have to follow.

I tell you what has arisen.

As @ruthbia says I am looking for Google Diabox to download and end up arriving at a link.When going to download it tells me that the download can damage my device, is that normal?

Assuming that you tell me yes, I do not pay attention, that nothing happens, I download it.And then I will learn to use it, I will surely ask.

You also speak that you can calibrate.How is it done?

And then the last.As the endocrine looks at the results through the Abbot website, in what I have read I have seemed to understand that even if I use Diabox I can scan with free link at least every 8 hours to keep the data.

Is that so?Can I use the two apps?

Thank you so much.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Hello good,

"When I download it tells me that the download can damage my device, is that normal?"
-Yes, it's normal.

"You also talk that you can calibrate. How is it done?"
-You have to press 5 times on an adjustment section that puts calibration mode and writes Godmode
Thus it is activated, then when you return to the main screen a new central button appears where you put the value
To calibrate, you have to do it when the glucose fluctue little but, it does not leave you.

"Use Diabox can I scan with free link at least every 8 hours to keep the data. That is the case? Can I use the two apps?"

-Bas applications are compatible, I have the 2 installed and for your endocrine you must continue scanning the sensor with the official app to turn the data.

marine's profile photo
marine
05/13/2021 8:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks @marine.I tell you.
Let's see if this goes better.

isabelbota
05/13/2021 11:33 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelbota is as @marine says.
Seeing your images I realize that I have to update my diabox.I don't get the reddish sensor with the days left to expire.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/13/2021 12:04 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, I'll tell you when I install it.
I have been without a sensor for two days, I have given myself a break because the last two have given me many scares.They measured more.See me values ​​of 196 and with the arrow totally up and the glucometer tell me 135 ...
Lift in 130 and the glucometer tell me that 90 ...
In the end all day making me strips.As I have accumulated strips (at first I almost didn't use because I believed everything) I will rest for a few days of sensor.At the moment I am happier although I know that I will endure little because it is good to wear the sensor.
But it is that the basal (for the sensor data) the last two days, before eating, according to the sensor I was 90 and was trembling and when I click I was in 60 ... and at no time the graph of the sensor those days those days those daysIt has dropped from 90.
I also have two glucometers and more or less coincide ...
Endo told me that they are no differences ... for me they are.It is not the same to be in rank when getting up than not being, or being in hiccups, not being, or being about to get quickly to say the sensor 200, to be in 140 ...
When I return to the sensor I tell you

isabelbota
05/13/2021 2:34 p.m.

I believe that you and me with the medication we carry and the glycos that are, you should not have a sensor, a lotA hyper you cannot correct and it is not a question, at least those we can, to be pending a curve all day

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
05/13/2021 3:46 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:
all day

I thought about it more or less, but it has helped me a lot to know what meals they upload to me and which are not.I have found pleasant surprises, things that I thought I could not eat and do not give me problem.On the other hand, the fruit rises more than expected.
And when they go up.There are things that upload me at 5 am ...
The issue now is that the endo told me that from now on it measures me a lot (although I prescribe 3 strips a day, on the other hand more than expected) and if I pass from 200 I put two units of fast, which I already have inhome.But as I have commented, the three or four times that the sensor has marked me 200 was in 140, so that I have not believed it.
So I have a thousand doubts.If they had given me in 3 months I would try to be alone with strips.But I have the appointment in February, it's a long time.With the sensor I have given good results, if I leave it now and I am wrong, until February ... it's a long time.
I don't know, I have a mess.On the one hand I think what you say, on the other that until now, despite the scares, it has worked for me to change it ...
At the moment I will try a few days.The truth, I'm happier 🙆🙆😁😁

isabelbota
05/13/2021 4:34 p.m.

Another thing of the sensor is that I thought, that as I live alone and I am quite asymptomatic for hypos (and for hyper TB) it would be useful at night to wake up if I gave me hypoglycemia.
But as I sleep on him sleeping on him, he drives me crazy with false hypos.The next I will try in the buttock, that I do not sleep on him.
What worries me of this is that if something happens to me, living alone and now on toping, they can find me when I am raising Malvas .... 😂😂😂😂

isabelbota
05/13/2021 4:43 p.m.

Without problem living alone, at the minimum of change that you notice rare call 112, you will see how they are going to attend perfectly. I tell you from experience

Alberto_13
05/13/2021 8:56 p.m.

alberto_13 said:
without problem living alone, the minimum of change that you notice rare calls 112, you will see how they will attend perfectly. I tell you from experience

Do you live alone?Will you not be granaíno?

In my case, I am very asymptomatic for almost everything.When I debuted the doctor, I would not find me tired, nor see blurred, nor dizzy ... with the levels for which I was, of an average of almost 500 minimum 3 months.
I went because I was very hungry, thirst and pee at night, but I was perfectly.
That's why I think I may not realize.

It is a family thing.He had a cousin who died with 32 years.It was D1.It turns out that one day I did not breathe well, he went to the emergency room and had the lungs flooded.They saw him that he had three quarters of the infarcted heart but it was not recent, as a result of which the lungs came.They asked him and he thought he said that a few weeks ago he had a strong pain in his chest in bed but immediately passed him ... 🙉🙉🙉

Although I also think it will happen, so you don't have to worry ...

isabelbota
05/13/2021 9:07 p.m.

I answer you privately

Alberto_13
05/13/2021 9:17 p.m.

Isabelbota said:

But as I sleep on him sleeping on him, he drives me crazy with false hypos.The next I will try in the buttock, that I do not sleep on him

I had never heard that when sleeping for the side of the false readings sensor !!😳😳

Regarding the Diabox ... I tried first with the XDrip and I gave up, the Diabox (I also carry it on the clock) and it does well, it was not very difficult to make it walk.

Sag21's profile photo
Sag21
05/13/2021 9:38 p.m.

sag21 said:
Isabelbota said:

But as I sleep on him sleeping on him, he drives me crazy with false hypos.The next I will try in the buttock, that I do not sleep on him

I had never heard that when sleeping for the side of the false readings sensor !!😳😳

Regarding Diabox ... I tried first with the XDrip and I gave up, the Diabox (I also carry it on the clock) and it is good, it was not very difficult to do it.

Apparently when we pressure the sensor, such as "suffocation", the interstitial fluid does not get well and warns you of hypos, you measure yourself and you are in hiccum (with the glucometer no), you add and in 2 minutes youIt measures well and hypo, nothing.

isabelbota
05/13/2021 9:53 p.m.

@isabelBota I When I debuted I lived alone in a villa without neighbors, and without symptoms.I was fantastic with 10 kg less and eating what I wanted.I went to the doctor because my mother insisted.

I bought the first sensor 1 year later when Abbott finally opened the option of capturing more customers, at that time they had no stock to expand the client portfolio, I speak of 2016.

I still asymptomatic for the hypos, I notice them around 40-45, with a little luck in 50. I have had capillaries of 30 and I so happy.

I use the sensor in the buttock since always, the first two in the arm flew between a door and a backpack, so I investigated for FB;In the buttock of many times I sleep on him, but I am good for the measurements.

For the verse capillary sensor, with the free1 I used Glimp to calibrate the interpretations of the sensor, now it does not work and for free 2 Diabox use, the curve and values ​​are corrected.In fact, I have never fought a lot about Free, I have only done the sensors that have caught Venilla and you get blood, and the last time or that.Keep in mind that it begins to be reliable from 24 hours after activated.

Say what Abbott says, Free glucometer is more precise than mobile app.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/14/2021 12:55 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia, is it comfortable to bring the sensor in gluteo?The values ​​are the same as if you took it in the arm?

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
05/14/2021 11:45 p.m.

Yes, the one I have now has a difference of +/- 5mg/dl with the capillary

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/16/2021 12:26 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia can you put some graph where do you put it exactly?

Thank you!

marine's profile photo
marine
05/16/2021 9:32 a.m.

Well, where the panty elastic ends, in your case underwear, 2 fingers below along both buttocks and larrales.
If I carry the sensor on the right, I put the basal insulin on the left and vice versa.
I leave space between once and the next to heal the insertion point.The brand lasts several days.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/16/2021 1:12 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia
There are all sizes and underpants ...
Make us a sketch or orient us taking as a reference the roja of the culete ...

isabelbota
05/16/2021 7:32 p.m.

Hello.
I have downloaded Diabox and I already have things to ask ... 😂😂😂😂
1) I see that it puts version 2020.11.11.1.This must be old.How is it updated?Or do I have to uninstall and look for another version?
2) How do you put a direct access on the desk?It seems that it does not have.
3) I have changed moles to mg, but in "integration" I don't know what things must be activated and which are not.

This for the moment.I already warned that I am quite autria for these things ...
Thank you!!

isabelbota
05/19/2021 11:02 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.