Tresiba problems

Regina's profile photo   08/25/2021 8:04 a.m.

The issue of proteins and fats is complicated.I have checked these days that they upload me right at 5 hours of eating.They must be slowly released in my body because the fast lasts 2.5 hours and then the basal must go more or less controlling until it exceeds and I see the 160 and climbing, climbing.
Yesterday with lamb chuletillas it took me at 8:00 p.m., 5 hours after eating.And tonight at 4 in the morning he has been pidered by the Diabox, just 5 hours after having had some cheese: fat + protein.I was going 157, 2 units of fast and I got up at 8:00 in 117.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/24/2022 11:08 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It seems that glycemia return to their normality.
I have never told proteins, neither fats or vegetables.The fats that are not many, not as much grilled, what is cured cheese and that I am going to have to leave it because the last analysis I have high cholesterol.Let's see the rheumatologist I have on Wednesday that tells me.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/24/2022 1:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I tonight at 2.30 was 171 and I have put 6 units and at about 3 the 3 has reached 180 and it has lowered me until the 9 that I got up, I was 95 that the truth is very good, that yes yesterdayThe afternoon I do not know that after work I did a control in the car before going home and I was 355, I did not eat anything extra and at work I did not take or coffee ever, I was white seeing that seeing thatGlycemia and I almost scored it is very frustrating, I got home running, I put 20 units of fast and wait 1 h to dinner at 180 in 1 h I got off that, cene2.30 that rose to 171, do not be averaged are good and the forecast of the glyd is 6.9%

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/26/2022 12:59 p.m.

@ROGERIX, if you upload you between hours and at night.You will need to raise the slow one, right?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/26/2022 4:10 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@ROGERIX, if you have climbs between meals and at night, you will have to climb the slow one, right?
I don't know if you've tried to upload a unit every three or four days ... and see if you wake up better.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/26/2022 4:15 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

I have had to go down 1 of Tresiba because towards continuous hypos at 7pm.
Now I arrive between 120 and 150, but I prefer that to have hypoglycemia that for me are not good

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
01/26/2022 4:20 p.m.

@ROGERIX, raise the slow and check the feathers, the last one I am using.In the morning the buffer is dry and the insulin does not work out well, so I have seen a great 290 having put more units than usual for 10g of HC at breakfast.

He also studies the time of slow, maybe if you change it you get better values.Avoid the fats of the dinners, it is what makes it up at about 2: 30-3: 00

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/27/2022 12:22 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

These days behind it, putting about 4-6 novorapid at 2.30 but yesterday I did not fieI only put an supplement when I do not work because I have a movement work I do not need, I should not spend the other day to put me at 355, it was very frustrating because I a little and left home to work at 148

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/27/2022 4:01 p.m.

@ROGERIX, could be pen failure, as Ruthbia says, always dirty before.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/27/2022 6:10 p.m.

My son went from Lantus to Tresiba and no point of comparison.With Lantus during the day, the minimums were drifting and with three.One thing we have seen is that going from clicking her at night to Pimcharla in the morning 2 things were resolved: 1) There were not so many hypos and 2) helped the morning peaks not be so high.
I count it in case someone is doing well our experience 😀

evacf's profile photo
evacf
01/30/2022 10:36 a.m.

Hello!, Today has collected the 6.1 glycal analytics.
According to Free was 5.9.So very happy.
In addition with the low diet in hydrates and some more exercise has dropped 5 kilos in three months.
Now it is thin, but I wouldn't have to go down anymore.

The change to Tresiba did not come very well and turned to Lantus, but served to change the food.
Take fish or meat with vegetables, fruit and some bread.Without fried or fat.Less some extra food from time to time.
He is happy and quiet, and me too.
A hug !

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/25/2022 12:56 p.m.

regina said:
hello!, because today has collected the analytics with 6.1 glyc.
According to Free was 5.9.So very happy.
In addition with the low diet in hydrates and some more exercise has dropped 5 kilos in three months.
Now it is thin, but I wouldn't have to go down anymore.

The change to Tresiba did not come very well and turned to Lantus, but served to change the food.
Take fish or meat with vegetables, fruit and some bread.Without fried or fat.Less some extra food from time to time.
He is happy and quiet, and me too.
A hug !

Congratulations Regina, I'm very happy.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/25/2022 7:22 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Thank you, @isabelBota, I was worried about the freezing of the Free, but I see that it is good.
It is the last days that something fails, but the analytics went well.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/26/2022 2:02 a.m.

regina said:
thanks, @isabelbota, was concerned about the reliability of the free, but I see that it is good.
It is the last days that something fails, but the analytics went well.

You are a great mother, your daughter is very lucky with you.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/26/2022 9:02 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelbota, because I don't know .. sometimes I am very overwhelming, like this insulin change season...
And I will have to learn to cut the thread at all. Because it is your life.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/26/2022 10:04 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.