Tresiba problems

Regina's profile photo   08/25/2021 8:04 a.m.

@daniel_pini31, yes, yes, waking up with 130 is very good., But the sensor begins to sound to 70 and wakes it up, and does not rest.So he put the alarm in 60 to be able to sleep.
Although now it is no longer low, yesterday night was spent between 160 and 180, which either ..
Keep regulating, to see ..
A unit of this insulin affects him a lot ..
It is flatter than Lantus, but very sensitive to the dose ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/02/2021 3:27 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

daniel_pini31 said:
good to youth as a youth diabeticAnd there is no risk of having a hypo that will take the value to 300 later

That's how it is

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
09/02/2021 7:38 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

meginer said:
Miguelyc said:
regina said:
regina said:
yes, it will be better, because waking with 70It is not yet hypo ..

I have a tremor of hands with 70 and it is hard for me to breathe.

70 is not hypo, it is at the limit but it is not hipp, in fact the normal levels are 70-100.
If that happens to you, your body is.Used to being rather high, but if you start being lower, that feeling is disappearing in not much time.

It does not have so, I also feel bad at 70 and it is not because my body is accustomed to high values.
Not everyone, but there are many people who over the years, lose the sensitivity to hypos.
The normal values ​​of a non-diabetic are of a lifetime between 80-110;Now some time ago the values ​​were put from 70 and I already told me the endocrine that that figure is already considered hypoglycemia

vanessa30
09/02/2021 7:58 a.m.

Hi @regina, I was with Lantus and they went to Tresiba.I started with 8 units and I am currently in 4. Once the alarm sounds to me but I do not blame Tresiba, but for the effect.I crush the sleeping sensor, it happened to me tonight.Although lately I am also getting up a little fair, around 80 but I think it can also be for heat.Currently, varying from 4 to 3 units also affects me since the values ​​are going a little by the day if I adjust it to 3.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
09/02/2021 9:33 a.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

@josemibi, is that when the slow dose is so low, it fits much better with half units.
There should be half -unit feathers, as there are syringes.
For me, for the slow I have always liked more accurate syringe.
With Tresiba, as has a concentration of 100, the units of the Boli and Jei Guilla are interchangeable, so my daughter is carrying the syringe from the ball and today has adjusted to 12.5 units., And the night passed by 100And 130. !! I really like it!
This syringe can only be done with roads or when the concentration of insulin is 100U/ ml.
With toujeo you cannot use more than the Boli, because its concentration is another and the units of the Boli and syringe are very different.
Do not pay much attention to me, that they can be my hobbies ..., but sometimes the fine adjustment works ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/02/2021 12:10 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

I am glad that everything is in order.I totally agree Regina, in fact a month ago I changed my Junior Humalog for the half units.An Apidra unit lowered me between 70 and 100 units!Now with Humalog Junior I can adjust when I'm a little high.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
09/02/2021 12:17 p.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

regina said:
@Josemibi, is that when the slow dose is so low, it fits much better with half units.
There should be half -unit feathers, as there are syringes.
For me, for the slow I have always liked more accurate syringe.
With Tresiba, as has a concentration of 100, the units of the Boli and Jei Guilla are interchangeable, so my daughter is carrying the syringe from the ball and today has adjusted to 12.5 units., And the night passed by 100And 130. !! I really like it!
This syringe can only be done with roads or when the concentration of insulin is 100U/ ml.
With toujeo you cannot use more than the Boli, because its concentration is another and the units of the Boli and syringe are very different.
Do not pay much attention to me, that they can be my hobbies ..., but sometimes the fine adjustment works ..

Well thought out, I have done it too.
They are things that are thought with so many years of experience

vanessa30
09/02/2021 2:40 p.m.

With Touejo I have done it, maintaining the proportion, it is 1/3 because Toujeo has a concentration of 300 per pen.
Of course, you have to buy precision divers, the normal ones are not worth

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/02/2021 5:26 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

vanessa30 said:
meginer said:
miguelyc said:
miguelyc said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
Yes, it will be better, because awakening with 70 is not yet hip ..

70 is not hypo, it is at the limit but it is not hipp, in fact the normal levels are 70-100.
If that happens to you, your body is.Used to being rather high, but if you start being lower, that feeling is disappearing in not much time.

It does not have so, I also feel bad at 70 and it is not because my body is accustomed to high values.
Not everyone, but there are many people who over the years, lose the sensitivity to hypos.
The normal values ​​of a non-diabetic are of a lifetime between 80-110;Now some time ago the values ​​were put from 70 and I already told me the endocrine that that figure is already considered hypoglycemia

How lucky, my internist also told me 70 but the endocrine told me that up to 50 was not a hiccase ... and both the SS doctor and the doctor I am going to privately told me that neither coña, which then goes back that 50, which ends up being less ... that minimum 60 and better 70

cgs's profile photo
cgs
09/02/2021 9:09 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Miguelyc said:
regina said:
yes, it will be better, because waking with 70, it is not yet hypo ..

That happened to me below 90. Before they put me insulin, that it is seen that the lantus does not know if it inhibits sensations or that I have been staying for several days before and after meals below 90 and I haveGet to be in 73 and zero sensation.But in my case

Nila's profile photo
Nila
09/02/2021 9:20 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

cgs said:
vanessa30 said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
Miguelyc said:
Miguelyc said:
Miguelyc said:
Miguelyc said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
yes, it will be better, because waking with 70, it is not yet hypo ..
>

How lucky, my internist also told me 70 but the endocrine told me that up to 50 was not a hiccase ... and both the SS doctor and the doctor I am going to privately told me that neither coña, which then goes back that 50, which ends up to be less ... than a minimum 60 and better 70

I would like to see the feeling that they have 70, and not to say 50.

Do you not notice anything if you are 70?

vanessa30
09/02/2021 9:25 p.m.

vanessa30 said:
cgs said:
vanessa30 said:
vanessa30 said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
Miguelyc said:
Miguelyc said:
Miguelyc said:
Miguelyc said:
Miguelyc said:
Miguelyc said:
Miguelyc said:
Miguelyc said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
yes, it will be better, because waking up with 70, it is not yet hypo ..

How lucky, my internist also told me 70 but the endocrine told me that up to 50 was not a hiccase ... and both the SS doctor and the doctor I am going to privately told me that neither coña, which then goes back that 50, which ends up to be less ... than a minimum 60 and better 70

You don't notice anything if you are 70?

Normally I do notice (luckily) although sometimes I am asleep, then I wake up soaked and like weak ... but normally in 75 I am already sweating and with hands -handed

cgs's profile photo
cgs
09/02/2021 10:21 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

cgs said:
vanessa30 said:
cgs said:
cgs said:
vanessa30 said:
vanessa30 said:
vanessa30 said:
vanessa30 said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
miguelyc said:
miguelyc said:
miguelyc said:
miguelyc said:
miguelyc said:
miguelyc said:
miguelyc said:
miguelyc said:
miguelyc said:
miguelyc said:
miguelyc said:
miguelyc said:
miguelyc said:
miguelyc said:
miguelyc said:
miguelyc said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
yes, it will be better, because wakingWith 70, it is not yet hypo ..

You don't notice anything if you are 70?

Normally I do notice (luckily) although sometimes I am asleep, then I get up soaked and like weak ... but normally in 75 I am already sweating and with trembling hands

Esq that feeling of the Q and I speak, is normal

vanessa30
09/02/2021 10:54 p.m.

Hello!Well, in the end my daughter did not find this insulin well and turned to Lantus.
There was no way to control the nights, and he had unexpected uploads for the day.

What he did learn with Tresiba was to make lower diet in hydrates, which threw a little threw and now puts himself less lantus, and covers him well 24 hours.
Maybe the toujeo proves, but now it is much more stable and predictable.
Thanks for the aid and we have all a quiet year.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/13/2022 3:36 a.m.

@Regina Well nothing, that if Lantus is going better then there is no need to go around.
This is not the same right (we already say it many times).
I wish he returns to the rhythm so good that he has always led

vanessa30
01/13/2022 9:33 p.m.

I feel weird at 70 and I have put 54 today and I fell to the ground almost

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/14/2022 3:29 p.m.

Nothing in that case ??

hugomanza's profile photo
hugomanza
01/17/2022 11:02 a.m.

I do not know if it is a problem with threeiba or that, but I have been 3 days that at night begins to rise and not stop.I have not changed anything in my life.Today until 11 in the morning it has not begun to go down.Breakfast at 8.30h with the corresponding insulin and nothing as if M put water.At 4h in the morning I have also put insulin and nothing.
@Meginer, I think that this climb was also happening to you, how are you going?I can't find the thread in which you commented on what happened to you.
Sometimes do whatever I do, I lift me high, but I let it be because in a few days everything returns to normal, but today I have reached almost 300 !!

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/21/2022 2:01 p.m.

anaisabel said:
I don't know if it is a problem with threeiba or that, but I have been 3 days at night to start up and not stop.I have not changed anything in my life.Today until 11 in the morning it has not begun to go down.Breakfast at 8.30h with the corresponding insulin and nothing as if M put water.At 4h in the morning I have also put insulin and nothing.
@Meginer, I think that this climb was also happening to you, how are you going?I can't find the thread in which you commented on what happened to you.
Sometimes do whatever I do, I lift me high, but I let it be because in a few days everything returns to normal, but today I have reached almost 300 !!

Hello, yes, it happened to me and keeps happening to me.although something less.I think there are different reasons.If in your case it is to see if and sometimes not, it can be a hormonal issue, depending on the time of the cycle in which you find, from ovulation to the rule it usually rises and having more insulin resistance and once men, menstruates,low.
In my case, after much trying and seeing possible causes, I think it is not a problem of threeba pq during the day I am fine or even with a downward trend, which, I have even had a dose.The theme of the night, I think that it is partly hormonal, another part, alba effect already from 5 or so, and another part, that I take a low diet in HC and perhaps there is a peak of the proteins to the threeHours of having dinner or something else, and that the fast insulin that I put on (fiasp, which is ultrarapida), does not cover that late peak of proteins.
I am going to try from today to put a regular insulin at dinner that lasts its effect 5 hours or something else (Actrapid Innolet), but only at dinner since in the other meals it is going very well with Fiasp.
I have been trying with Humalog at dinner and it seems that it lasts more and I get better that peak protein but it also goes up although not so much, it reaches 180-190 when it was 250 before.
I will see if I improve with this new insulin at night.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/21/2022 8:56 p.m.

I also start up at about 3 and if I don't get a quick supplement I get up at 270 or 300, with about 6 units I get up at 140 or so, it is an annoyance because I have to put alarm clock at 2.30Or so so that when this begins to rise, the insulin acting, yesterday at 2.30 I was already at 181 and I went to sleep at 112 at about 12, I fuck me a lot because I have a fucking eye with retinopathy because of thisfucking disease and try to be as long as possible at less than 160

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/21/2022 9:21 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.