{'en': 'Free Style and free health coverage', 'es': 'Free Style y la cobertura sanitaria gratuita'} Image

Free Style and free health coverage

vanessa30's profile photo   06/14/2021 3:30 p.m.

moñiño said:
Before being subsidized and as soon as the test period is spent with some "selected volunteers" to carry and answer a motion of questions about them almost every two days, they were better.
In the sense that the difference with the capillary was minor (although to me a difference of more than 10 points in something in which the health is going, it seemed excessive).Now, on many occasions they have a difference of more than 100.
Another thing that has also worsened is holding.Those of tests, before launching them to the market, we had to remove them with a spatula, and left some ronchones that you threw a good time giving the scourer.It is true that they also left red and purple in the skin, but you could dive with them in the sea several minutes and nothing happened to them, the needles (those of before when to bald them, how you would catch a capillary ............... You did not stop bleeding and left you a lump).
They initially went on sale 2 x 140 €.Now I think this is € 52
But Shora looks out.In less than two hours I have fallen, simply take a jump, and I no longer tell you with sweat (7 in 20 days of heat of July this year, with their respective calls and complaints to the SAT) that by the way, oneThey gave me an error code.Apparently, sweat was in the system and annoyed.And it is worth a lot with little, but those of previously endured me and for example the glue of the pump cannulas if he can hold.How is that of sensors?It will be to sell bandages, spray glue and all those solutions that did not exist a few years ago ............ In any case in Europe and America in general, the end user, that is, we startedTo tell their endocrine that they returned to the strips on these issues, together with the fact that some social and doctors systems of some countries no longer subsidize them, falling Abbot's actions, generating lost.Perhaps that is why they have reduced glue in them, in addition to suppressing the wipes that came (hoping to recover those losses I suppose).
And yes, most likely in the next appointment with my endocrine, I tell you that I don't want them.I have been a lot of problem this summer.Between what they fail they take off and that for them they reduced the number of strips ..... I have thrown days without knowing how I am.Nor you throw because for that they give me the sensor (they give me the fair) and without a sensor (or with the but with unreal measures that are not worth me at all) because it has fallen two days.Blindly that I have gone, and to go like this .............. it will be that no.Because speaking Abbot, they haven't given me solutions either.Step of walking his arms with his needles at all.Salu2

2 months I have used them and I have returned to the glucometer.

You are very right in what accounts

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
09/12/2021 1:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, the sensors give them in the ambulatory, 4 in 4, bone for two months.They always stay with some in the health center, in case some sensor left defective.

rsilbau's profile photo
rsilbau
10/17/2021 9:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.