{'en': 'Covid vaccine', 'es': 'Vacuna Covid'} Image

Covid vaccine

Pablo Asturianin's profile photo   06/30/2021 6:03 p.m.

Hello people, I have not written for a long time, this time I ask for help ... They already told me to reserve day for the vaccine ... but I am very scared.

Those who were vaccinated being type 1 diabetics, how was it?

So Pfizer touched me.

Sugar levels and others will have to be well?I am high lately for various reasons ... Even on that side I am also afraid, I know that the defenses are well must be regulated.

Well, I just asked to know the experience of the D1 and the Covid vaccines.

I am 32 years old, thanks!

Pablo Asturianin's profile photo
Pablo Asturianin
06/30/2021 6:03 p.m.

Tengo diabetes desde el martes 9 de junio del 2020. Tipo 1.
Llevo el FREESTYLE Desde el 30 de Julio. Todo muy bien, con subidas y bajadas pero aprendiendo a controlarme más cada día. Gracias por el foro.
Share on Twitter

Good @"Pablo Asturianin" I received on Monday the 2nd dose of the Pfizer

The truth, that apart from the fact that my arm has hurt a couple of days (coup type) and some discomfort (some headache), it has not affected glymia anything, totally recommended vaccinating, do not be afraid!!

Worse is to catch the covid without being vaccinated, in addition to the most being vaccinated, we will protect ourselves among all, so you don't even think about it, encourage!

fer's profile photo
fer
06/30/2021 6:25 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello, I am 35 years old, I was vaccinated yesterday in the 1st dose of Pfizer as well.

A very slight initial fatigue and the arm pain that is already removed.With blood glucose no strange change.

marine's profile photo
marine
06/30/2021 6:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am not type 1, but yesterday vaccinated with pfizer and very well, arm pain and now.The perfect glycemia, in case someone who reads the thread is good

Nila's profile photo
Nila
06/30/2021 7:46 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

I tb vaccinated astrazeneca, and without any problem, or with glycemia and I consider a recklessness that a diabetic of the type that is not vaccinated

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
06/30/2021 7:53 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

I with Pfizer and without symptoms.2 doses on July 6.Normal blood glucose.I was waiting for some climbs or feel rare, but nothing at all
My boy is not diabetic and does not have symptoms.He put it yesterday

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/30/2021 8:43 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@"Pablo Asturianin", do you live in Asturias?My daughter is and is 32 years old.They didn't call her yet.I don't know if she will notify her or call her ..
My husband and me have already vaccinated us with both doses and without any problem.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/30/2021 9:08 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

On January 28 I put on the second dose of Pfizer and no problem except arm pain.
Courage, don't be afraid !!

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
06/30/2021 9:30 p.m.

I am type 2. I have the two of Pfizer.The second did give me reaction (fever, muscle aches ... one night) but to the glycemia they have not affected me.Don't worry.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/30/2021 11:17 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I am healthy healthy and long evolution diabetic, therefore vaccinates me a lot ago, at the end of January, with Pfizer and no reaction with either dose, a little pain in the arms and nothing else.Vaccinate of course.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/01/2021 6:24 p.m.

I have the pernera dose of Pfizer and tomorrow they put the second.With the first, I only had an arm pain.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
07/01/2021 6:41 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

I get vaccinated in January-February (Pfizer) and no influence with blood glucose.
However, with that of the flu the next day I had a certain tendency to hypoglycemia (nothing striking, but doing and having breakfast the same as other days, I have insulin resistance in the morning and I have to correct several times,The next morning to the flu vaccine I had to peck several times).

morganeta's profile photo
morganeta
07/02/2021 7:06 p.m.

Diabética desde 2002
Tresiba y Fiasp

Hello good afternoon I have put 2 doses of Pfizer in January and February I went from the former because in addition to type I diabetes 38a I am a nurse and I did not hesitate to put it on and I only had pain in the arm.And if you don't want to end up at the ICU, I advise you to put it you have a lot to win and little to lose.

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
07/04/2021 2:48 p.m.

Hello good.On Wednesday they will put the second dose of Pfizer.With the first one problem.As with that of the flu.
At the glycemia level also no impact.

In my age work by practically everyone is already vaccinated and a few diabetics.No problem.

So encourage it.

maravich's profile photo
maravich
07/04/2021 5:37 p.m.

I vaccinated with modern, the second dose a little muscle pain and decay but in 24h disappeared
X you must vaccinate,

Mjj's profile photo
Mjj
07/05/2021 11:23 a.m.

Hello, I am 64 years old, 54 of diabetes 1 and I am one of the "suicides" that have been vaccinated with Astrazeneca.With the first vaccine I had general discomfort, some fever and pain in the body, like a flu, this was a Saturday morning, some decompensation and on Monday I was like a rose, ready to go to work.With the second they gave me choose between Astra and Pfizer and chose Astra.This second time without any symptom.So "pa alante"

uma's profile photo
uma
07/05/2021 6:16 p.m.

DM1 desde 1967-
Tresiba 12 - Novorapid: 4-6-2 última Hemo: 5,9
FreeStyle Libre 2 desde noviembre 2020

"Nunca dejes que el futuro te perturbe. Lo enfrentarás, con las mismas armas de la razón con las que hoy enfrentas el presente." Marco Aurelio.
"Un gramo de práctica vale más que una tonelada de teoría" Swami Vishnudevananda

Ole the brave astrazenequeros /as: d: d: d: d: d: d: d: d: d:

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
07/05/2021 6:38 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Vaccinate brother, the psfizer is the best vaccine and will help you a lot, do not be afraid!, I get vaccinated with the sympharm since Psafizer did not arrive yet, he gave me covid, but thank God it was very slight vaccination, you have a lot to win

pollxander's profile photo
pollxander
07/06/2021 4:05 a.m.

canal:https://youtube.com/user/tumedicodecabecera?sub_confirmation=1

Good afternoon.
I am type 1 diabetics since the age of 7 and I have 43.
My controlled hemoglobin except last time at 7.4%
I always read you but I had never participated in the forum.
They changed me insulin and everything goes much better.
Normally good hemoglobin controls, although I also suffer from hypothyroidism and high cholesterol lately, I am with medication.
My question is that they will vaccinate me from Janssen and whenever I read you I see that the majority has put Pfiezer or Astrazeneca.
Please if someone has put the Janssen, you could tell me how it has gone and what effects it has caused you.

Carmen13's profile photo
Carmen13
07/07/2021 2:28 p.m.

I await your comments please vaccinate me on Tuesday and I am uneasy seeing that I don't know well how this new vaccine has gone, which is a single dose (on that perfect side), but with uncertainty.
Thank you very much in advance.
I always read that you answer all you can.

Carmen13's profile photo
Carmen13
07/07/2021 2:31 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.