{'en': 'Covid vaccine', 'es': 'Vacuna Covid'} Image

Covid vaccine

Pablo Asturianin's profile photo   06/30/2021 6:03 p.m.

There is a companion for a WhatsApp group that has told me that he vaccination with Jansen and good

marine's profile photo
marine
07/07/2021 2:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Carmen13 said:
Good afternoon.
I am type 1 diabetics since the age of 7 and I have 43.
My controlled hemoglobin except last time at 7.4%
I always read you but I had never participated in the forum.
They changed me insulin and everything goes much better.
Normally good hemoglobin controls, although I also suffer from hypothyroidism and high cholesterol lately, I am with medication.
My question is that they will vaccinate me from Janssen and whenever I read you I see that the majority has put Pfiezer or Astrazeneca.
Please if someone has put the Janssen, you could tell me how it has gone and what effects it has caused you.

Any vaccine is good, vaccines like all can cause side effects such as pain in the vaccination zone, discomfort, generate a little fever, obvious not everyone gives them but you have to be prevented

pollxander's profile photo
pollxander
07/07/2021 8:33 p.m.

canal:https://youtube.com/user/tumedicodecabecera?sub_confirmation=1

Thank you very much to Polixander and Marine for your answers, I know it is best to get vaccinated, so nothing to wait for Tuesday to arrive.

Carmen13's profile photo
Carmen13
07/07/2021 11:57 p.m.

Carmen13 said:
Good afternoon.
I am type 1 diabetics since the age of 7 and I have 43.
My controlled hemoglobin except last time at 7.4%
I always read you but I had never participated in the forum.
They changed me insulin and everything goes much better.
Normally good hemoglobin controls, although I also suffer from hypothyroidism and high cholesterol lately, I am with medication.
My question is that they will vaccinate me from Janssen and whenever I read you I see that the majority has put Pfiezer or Astrazeneca.
Please if someone has put the Janssen, you could tell me how it has gone and what effects it has caused you.

Hello.They have put it to my sister -in -law, which coincidentally is DM1.He says that the next day he was very tired, he gave him a little fever, but nothing serious.He also gave me with Pfizer's second.Don't worry.And the good thing is that it is just a dose.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/08/2021 8:12 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I have already the second dose and without symptoms, my non -diabetic friends had fever 2 days.
Could it be that GAD and IG2 antibodies protect us?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/08/2021 3:49 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I am of type 1, and I have the 2 of Astrazeneca, and phenomenal.

chamus1978's profile photo
chamus1978
07/09/2021 12:45 a.m.

I am type 1. with the first dose of Pfizer I only had an arm pain.With the second, arm pain, some tenth and discomfort.In a day, I was like new.Do not notice anything special in my glycemia.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
07/09/2021 8:58 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Thank you very much to everyone, it has been of great help and tranquility.
Today I have met 2 endocrine and they have told me that vaccines as a general rule are all the same, that it may have discomfort as you have told me and it may even have a bit of glucose a bit the next day, but that later as new.
So a thousand thanks to everyone.

Carmen13's profile photo
Carmen13
07/10/2021 7:57 p.m.

Today they have vaccinated my daughter with Pfizer and all good.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/10/2021 8:53 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I first dose of Pfizer this week, and perfect, except the pain according to you click you in the arm, for the rest everything perfect and does not notice anything.

Gijonessugar1984's profile photo
Gijonessugar1984
07/11/2021 11 a.m.

I just turned 70 years, 40 diabetic, a month ago I inoculate the second dose of Picer and I have not had any reaction.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
07/11/2021 11:19 a.m.

They vaccinated me a month ago with Jansen, I have not had any side effect and glucose values ​​have been normal, only arm in the arm for the puncture.
I recommend vaccinating.

Paco Delicado's profile photo
Paco Delicado
07/11/2021 11:23 a.m.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Where are all those diabetics who said they would not be vaccinated 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
07/11/2021 11:29 a.m.

@Andrespmat The whole theme of the pandemic has been crazy, and a race for getting something fast.

I understand that there are people who were afraid and that until they have seen that it was sure it has not launched to vaccinate.I don't think it's a situation to say "and now that huhh ehh"

marine's profile photo
marine
07/11/2021 11:49 a.m.

marine said:
@Andrespmat The whole theme of the pandemic has been crazy, and a race to get something fast.

I understand that there are people who were afraid and that until they have seen that it was sure it has not launched to vaccinate.I don't think it's a situation to say "and now that ehh ehh"

Do not get angry,, it is a joke, but it made me funny by how we react to something we have no idea without paying attention to those who know and advise vaccinating, do not get angry ,, a kiss😘😘

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
07/11/2021 11:57 a.m.

I did not want to vaccinate me, they have coerced me: without vaccine, do not cross border.
In 3 months I will make an antibody test, I have the impression that this vaccine is a fake.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/11/2021 1:03 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I don't believe in the vaccine and I didn't plan to wear it until they said we couldn't travel without the famous Covid passport, so I went through the hoop.
In 3 months I will make an antibody analysis because I don't think I generated them.If the people who have taken it, have not generated antibodies, the vaccine either.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/11/2021 5:05 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Let's see, the vaccine is the only solution and this virus later or earlier we get it all.I am type 1, I put the second of Pfizer 10 days ago and I have not learned absolutely anything, neither the first nor of the second

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
07/12/2021 9:41 a.m.

This article of calmara a little, in the same way you have to be very careful

rosa3's profile photo
rosa3
07/12/2021 11:06 p.m.

http://www.psicotipsve.com/

Well, today I still don't get vaccinated and I don't plan to do it.
You can travel without a covid card perfectly, a negative and solved PCR.
Anyway, this year, I have thought about traveling and as the WHO, which supposedly knows, declares the end of the pandemic, to see where the Covid card and the whole monopoly of the vaccines stay.
I think so and of course respect anyone who has inoculated that liquid

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
07/13/2021 6:21 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.