{'en': 'Covid vaccine', 'es': 'Vacuna Covid'} Image

Covid vaccine

Pablo Asturianin's profile photo   06/30/2021 6:03 p.m.

vanessa30 said:
Well today I still do not vaccinate and do not think.
You can travel without a covid card perfectly, a negative and solved PCR.
Anyway, this year, I have thought about traveling and as the WHO, which supposedly knows, declares the end of the pandemic, to see where the Covid card and the whole monopoly of the vaccines stay.
I think so and of course respect anyone who has inoculated that liquid

I respect you and you can think what you want, but the only thing that is lowering the income percentages in the ICU is "that liquid".

Now precisely the income is especially in young people who still do not have "that liquid" do not see how people get around so that everything looks like a plot.

marine's profile photo
marine
07/13/2021 6:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

marine said:
vanessa30 said:
Well today I still do not vaccinate myself and I do not plan to do it.
You can travel without a covid card perfectly, a negative and solved PCR.
Anyway, this year, I have thought about traveling and as the WHO, which supposedly knows, declares the end of the pandemic, to see where the Covid card and the whole monopoly of the vaccines stay.
I think so and of course respect anyone who has inoculated that liquid

I respect you and you can think what you want, but the only thing that is lowering the income percentages in the ICU is "that liquid".

Now precisely the income is above all in young people who still do not have "that liquid" do not see how people agree so that everything looks like a plot.

And most importantly, the dead are reducing since we are getting the liquid.

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
07/13/2021 6:49 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

@marine, well we each have a concept of everything in life and that is why no human being is equal to another.
I don't understand the plot sincerely

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
07/13/2021 6:50 p.m.

vanessa30 said:
@marine, well we have a concept of everything in life and that is why no human being is equal to another.
I don't understand it sincerely

I explain without problems the plot.

The vaccine, in addition to protecting the person who puts it on, also protects that another person is not infected and becomes a carrier of a Covid chain, since the vaccine also reduces in a large percentage to infect another.

I have used the word plot because the only thing I understand so that a person does not vaccute Covid is that he does not believe that the vaccine is effective (since the liquid flames).

marine's profile photo
marine
07/13/2021 7:41 p.m.

How is the forum today !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I love 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But for things so boredom😜😜😜😜😜😜

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
07/13/2021 8:08 p.m.

Hello good.
I am writing to someone for help
As I told you today I have vaccinated Janssen, at 10:40 in the morning and at the moment only a little discomfort in the arm, which does not reach pain.
Glycemiah, without any change.
I tell you tomorrow, a little more.
All the best.

Carmen13's profile photo
Carmen13
07/13/2021 8:39 p.m.

Tomorrow I get.I have been delaying it because honestly, it doesn't generate confidence either but it gives me as much bad vibes, put it and take it and I have not put it on, so, palante.You have to trust science no matter how much political and economic conglomerate that is behind.All the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
07/13/2021 11:10 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I understand the uncertainty of the vaccine because everything has had to be done very fast.
However, I have not had any doubt when putting it on me since unfortunately there were people in my environment who died of Covid but I do not know by my side of death by vaccine.
I think it is a matter of responsibility, not only for oneself but for others.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/14/2021 12:31 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I have vaccinated with Pfizer, no symptoms or side effects.Every year I beef for the flu.Everything that is better for control for diabetes.

Very in favor of vaccines, when I traveled to India another 3 vaccines ... I wish a solution was found to diabetes.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
07/14/2021 10:31 a.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

I totally agree with @josemibi, hopefully some similar solution for diabetes was found.For my part, everything in favor of science.I beef because of that and for responsibility with the rest.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
07/14/2021 11:27 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Link

I referred to this

Alberto_13
07/14/2021 11:31 a.m.

@Alberto_13 Not all of us who doubt the vaccine or not all who have decided not to vaccinate are denialists.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
07/14/2021 3:05 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@nigiri, likewise it is, thankfully there is someone who respects the decisions of others.

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
07/14/2021 3:10 p.m.

I see that it does not matter the arguments, we still do not want to read what does not interest us although the holder speaks of denialists, if we bothered us to read it says: that 72 % have refused to be vaccinated, so they are not denialists are refusalists, you do notI say ... :( :(: D

Alberto_13
07/14/2021 3:29 p.m.

nigiri said:
@alberto_13 not all of us who doubt the vaccine or not all those who have decided not to be vaccinated are denialists.

Here we were not talking about doubting the vaccine but that it was not worth at all and it was only a business. Why have you been vaccinated?

Alberto_13
07/14/2021 3:34 p.m.

It seems a lie that distrusts a diabetic vaccine that is injected several times a day a liquid (which by the way keeps you alive) that is a transgenic, comes from recombinant DNA.Anyway, if for some outside we would not have come down from the trees ...
Second dose of Pfizer yesterday, no side effect today.
Greetings

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
07/14/2021 4:17 p.m.

Good morning.

I put on Pfizer's first dose on Friday and only my arm hurt in the puncture area that day and yesterday.Today I barely notice anything.I have not noticed anything weird at blood glucose levels either.When they put the second dose we will see how.

Every year I beef my flu and if I have to vaccinate the covid, I will do it too.And whatever it takes.I feel fortunate for it.

hcsara's profile photo
hcsara
07/18/2021 10:56 a.m.

29 años
DM1 desde 2014
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight + Dexcom G6 + DBLG1 (Diabeloop)

Carmen13 said:
good.
I am writing to someone for help
As I told you today I have vaccinated Janssen, at 10:40 in the morning and at the moment only a little discomfort in the arm, which does not reach pain.
Glycemiah, without any change.
I tell you tomorrow, a little more.
All the best.

Good, forgive but did not give me time to write before, the 2nd general discomfort in body, without fever or alterations in glucose, sore arm 2 days.
So for me everything well after 5 days, in case someone helps.
All the best.

Carmen13's profile photo
Carmen13
07/18/2021 5:49 p.m.

Hello, I gave myself both doses of sympharm and I had no inconvenience.Greetings

PUPI's profile photo
PUPI
07/18/2021 9:08 p.m.

Pablo Asturianin said:
Hello people, I have not written for a long time, this time I ask for help ... They already told me to book day for the vaccine ... but it is very scared.

Those who were vaccinated being type 1 diabetics, how was it?

So Pfizer touched me.

Sugar levels and others will have to be well?I am high lately for various reasons ... Even on that side I am also afraid, I know that the defenses are well must be regulated.

Well, I just asked to know the experience of the D1 and the Covid vaccines.

I am 32 years old, thanks!

49 years.Type I diabetics for 22. Next Tuesday will make 3 weeks of my second dose .. no problem with the first or the second.Neither arm pain, nor tiredness, nor pain or discomfort of any kind 🤷‍♀️.Normal Glycemia.Great the days I am centered and roller coaster the day I am not to what I am, come on, the usual 😜

At home I also have another vaccinated with the two doses (non -diabetic) that has not learned either.With the first the next day he said he was sleepy but, come on, the normal one in him 🤣🤣 because he usually sleeps in the corners.

Leyretxu's profile photo
Leyretxu
07/18/2021 9:36 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.