Glycemia peaks ... when are they measured?

Chema2100's profile photo   12/12/2021 5:43 p.m.

Eye, do not be fiestic of anyone and read the proposals of the medicines that you use, in this forum nobody is in the possession of the truth at 100%..... With respect to alcohol, cuts of the prospects of the different insulins pass you

Use of toujeo with alcohol
Your blood sugar level can rise or lower if you drink alcohol.You must check your blood sugar level more than usual.

Use of threeiba with alcohol
If you drink alcohol, you can change your need for insulin since your blood sugar level can be increased or decreased.Therefore, you must control your blood sugar level more frequently than usual.

Use of alcohol
Your blood sugar levels can rise or lower if you drink alcohol.

Humalog
Alcohol and certain medications can affect their blood sugar levels.

Alcoholic beverages and novorapid use
If you drink alcohol, you can change your need for insulin since your blood sugar level can be increased or decreased.It is recommended to perform careful control.

I continue .....?

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
12/16/2021 8:08 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

chema2100 said:
now I don't understand anything.
The other day, sandwitch and a half (with seed bread of the Mercadona) of chicken nuggets, with fruit and yogurt, peak of 180.

Today similar (unless the fruit was different, Arandans instead of apple with raspberries, and the bread was integral of silhouette instead of merchant seeds) and the peak rises to 226 (measured twice because I did not believe it).I started bike (10 minutes) to lower it (I got a little scared), and in 20 minutes under 115, and then in half an hour (without exercising) it went up to 150.

I do not understand the difference of more than 40 rise points (180 vs 226) with the same meal (more or less) at almost the same time.I think I have a lot to learn from this ...

It is

alberto_13 said:
eye, do not fieis of anyone and read the proposals of the medicines you use, in this forum nobody is in the possession of the truth at 100%.....Regarding alcohol, cuts from the prospects of the different insulins

Your blood sugar level can rise or lower if you drink alcohol.You must check your blood sugar level more than usual.

If you drink alcohol, you can change your need for insulin since your blood sugar level can be increased or decreased.Therefore, you must control your blood sugar level more frequently than usual.

Use of alcohol

Humalog

If you drink alcohol, you can change your need for insulin since your blood sugar level can be increased or decreased.It is recommended to perform careful control.

I continue .....?

In the prospects they do not catch their fingers, of course ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/16/2021 10:07 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
chema2100 said:
now I do not understand anything.
The other day, sandwitch and a half (with seed bread of the Mercadona) of chicken nuggets, with fruit and yogurt, peak of 180.

Today similar (unless the fruit was different, Arandans instead of apple with raspberries, and the bread was integral of silhouette instead of merchant seeds) and the peak rises to 226 (measured twice because I did not believe it).I started bike (10 minutes) to lower it (I got a little scared), and in 20 minutes under 115, and then in half an hour (without exercising) it went up to 150.

I do not understand the difference of more than 40 rise points (180 vs 226) with the same meal (more or less) at almost the same time.I think I have a lot to learn from this ...

It is

alberto_13 said:
eye, do not fieis of anyone and read the proposals of the medicines you use, in this forum nobody is in the possession of the truth at 100%.....Regarding alcohol, cuts from the prospects of the different insulins

Use of alcohol

Humalog

I continue .....?

Pos that ... Let's see if we are going to be smarter than laboratories, a little more of humility and please

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
12/16/2021 10:42 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:
Isabelbota said:
chema2100 said:
chema2100 said:
now I do not understand anything.

It is

alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:

Use of alcohol

Humalog

I continue .....?

Pos that ... Let's see if we are going to be smarter than laboratories, a little more of humility and please

Well, I can say the effect that alcohol does to me.Each one is different ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/16/2021 11:55 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.