Glycemia peaks ... when are they measured?

Chema2100's profile photo   12/12/2021 5:43 p.m.

ruthbia said:
Josemibi said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
non -diabetics have peaks just like us, but itsBody segregates insulin and regulates quickly.In about 20 min they are in normal values ​​70-110mg/dl.

Abbott's sensors fail a lot, they are not a good source to give guidelines, you also have to do it with a population mass of the same EDA, lifestyle, food, etc.To draw conclusions.I measure the blood glucose to my boy after a gintonic and usually comes out about 160 mg/dl;I did it to him and the panda and everyone was between 160-180mg/dl.

@Chema2100 don't think so.Make a normal life, if you develop diabetes, it will be with some peaks of more than 300mg/dl and a glyc of 13 or higher.

People without diabetes take more than 20 'to return to normal values.

Well, it's not true, each person is different.My boy and his friends were 98 mg/dl for about 20 minutes, it also depends if they are picing something while drinking, if they are fat, they are hydrates, etc..... there is no fixed guideline.

I mean a person without diabetes, and making a normal meal with carbohydrates.

Two examples of different people.

@glucosegodeness (IG)

@Josemacatalina (IG)

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
12/13/2021 6:18 p.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

alberto_13 said:
ruthbia said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:

The gin does not upload to anyone, the blood glucose is more dangerous because of the hypoglycemia that it can cause, with a tonic that carries a lot of sugar can give a specific peak is possible, but for a diabic is safe hypoglycemia, eye with the comments and comments and comments andThe tips we give

It will be for you, to me a gintonic rises like the foam glycemia for the hydrates of the tonic, and nothing;Alcohol produces hypos if you have drunk a lot and have a circulating insulin.While the liver processes alcohol does not process hydrates and if you have active insulin could reach a hypo;Diabetological nurses the first thing they tell you is that alcohol with a full stomach and without active fast insulin.

What do you like your drinking a lot?, I put an article, if you want I put you 100

Link

Unfortunately it happens to me like Ruthbia.The wine lowers me flying, with a glass I am already on the soils although it eats a lot, but the drinks with sugar (Ron-Cola, Gintonic ...) Up more than 200. It is seen that the soda sugar compensates for moreAlcohol
That is why I drink any has to be with Zero, which is much more bad ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/13/2021 8:01 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@Alberto_13 I do not drink since I am diabetics, I think that in total I will have drunk in these 6 years 3 gintonics, 2 beers to upload hypoglycemia and came if I drink in meals and tapas.

The beer lifts me from 55 to 98mg/dl to 15 min, with an empty stomach.If an hiccup caught me on the street and at an appetizing hour, I ask me for a bottle.
The gintonic raises glycemia a lot, or it is with zero tonic or nothing, and wine is what I drink the most and glymia does not upload or lower it to me.
Drinking a lot talk about 3 sugary soft drinks with their associated alcohol (rum, gin, whiskey, etc.), each soda is 20g of HC, we go to get 6 rations of hydrates suddenly .... difficult to give you hypoglycemia butYou have fast insulin in action.

The article begins with:
alcoholic beverages tend to lower blood glucose levels

"Trends tend to" are not exact data, it is an approach, such as sensors are trends based on forecasts but many times are not real.

@Josemibi Your data is not worth me if they are not stated with a laboratory that makes blood measurements.And not all sources are reliable.That girl does not give me any reliability in her data.
ABBOTT sensors have 65%failure thresholds, in addition FAT tests and according to the subcontracted manufacturer you can get good scares.They do not control the Quality escapes yet.When you buy them directly to them they get "better", at least it is my experience after paying them 4 years.

When a person is not diabetic, according to the tongue it detects the food, the pancreas begins to segregate insulin (you can read it in any medical manual), the body self-regulas depending on the flow of carbohydrates, there may be a 10-20 min mismant butNo more.This is explained by the endocrine when debuts;They also tell you that the pancreas gives a peak when incying from zero its function releasing a lot of insulin and that long fasting is harmful for that reason, they can lead to faster wear.(Like the engine of a vehicle if it is cold or if it is slowed, they explained it to me in diabetological education)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/13/2021 8:54 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@alberto_13 I do not drink since I am diabetics, I think that in total I will have drunk in these 6 years 3 gintonics, 2 beers to raise hypoglycemia and wine if I drink in meals andtapas.

The beer lifts me from 55 to 98mg/dl to 15 min, with an empty stomach.If an hiccup caught me on the street and at an appetizing hour, I ask me for a bottle.
The gintonic raises glycemia a lot, or it is with zero tonic or nothing, and wine is what I drink the most and glymia does not upload or lower it to me.
Drinking a lot talk about 3 sugary soft drinks with their associated alcohol (rum, gin, whiskey, etc.), each soda is 20g of HC, we go to get 6 rations of hydrates suddenly .... difficult to give you hypoglycemia butYou have fast insulin in action.

The article begins with:

"Trends tend to" are not exact data, it is an approach, such as sensors are trends based on forecasts but many times are not real.

@Josemibi Your data is not worth me if they are not stated with a laboratory that makes blood measurements.And not all sources are reliable.That girl does not give me any reliability in her data.
ABBOTT sensors have 65%failure thresholds, in addition FAT tests and according to the subcontracted manufacturer you can get good scares.They do not control the Quality escapes yet.When you buy them directly to them they get "better", at least it is my experience after paying them 4 years.

When a person is not diabetic, according to the tongue it detects the food, the pancreas begins to segregate insulin (you can read it in any medical manual), the body self-regulas depending on the flow of carbohydrates, there may be a 10-20 min mismant butNo more.This is explained by the endocrine when debuts;They also tell you that the pancreas gives a peak when incying from zero its function releasing a lot of insulin and that long fasting is harmful for that reason, they can lead to faster wear.(Like the engine of a vehicle if it is cold or if it is slowed, they explained it to me in diabetological education)

Look, I have said that the Tonica, precisely, has more sugar than many soft drinks, but the gin causes hypoglycemia. Here everyone knows that sugar makes a fast peak and disappears, but in blood hard alcohol vairias vairias hours causing its effects.The beer with alcohol in principle causes a peak, but if you keep drinking, you will check the blood glucose, so they say that without alcohol is worse than that with alcohol.Ah by the way not to drink since you are diabetics if you drink a lot: D: D: D. I smell like that I will have to put the other 99 articles ....

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
12/13/2021 9:28 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

ruthbia said:
@alberto_13 I do not drink since I am diabetics, I think that in total I will have drunk in these 6 years 3 gintonics, 2 beers to raise hypoglycemia and wine if I drink in meals andtapas.

The article begins with:

Link

An example

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
12/13/2021 10:27 p.m.

Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

@Alberto_13 The first thing they tell you if you are an adult and diabetes debuts is that you drink with a full stomach as a general rule, then there will be cases and cases.
The diabetics I have known were punctured to have the drinks.

Alcohol does not give me hypoglycemia, but I rarely drink glasses because he finds no zero tonic out of the super.
The sugar lasts little in the body according to which body.Normally I used sugar envelopes to overcome hypoglycemia (rule of 15) and they don't get off, I stay until the next meal.
Any hydrate that ingested stays in my body;That's why nothing.Paso picharme through a bottle.

@Josemibi My mother is not diabetic and her head doctor insisted that she had type 2 diabetes (125mg/dl came out in an analytical that they made during a nephritic colic in the emergency room, after 24h without eating for the pain), soI was capillaries for a week ... I never exceed 125mg/dl in any of the meals;Taking advantage of this circumstance, I measured him at half an hour, at the time and at two hours of each intake.Apart from my boy and his friends with the glasses, or my brothers at Christmas, with the comilones ... none have exceeded high values ​​to 20 min;Their bodies regulate well.

If you do not believe it, try friends or family at meals .... you will see how they do not go up.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/14/2021 9 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@alberto_13 The first thing they tell you if you are an adult and diabetes debuts is that you drink with a full stomach as a general rule, then there will be cases and cases.
The diabetics I have known were punctured to have the drinks.

Alcohol does not give me hypoglycemia, but I rarely drink glasses because he finds no zero tonic out of the super.
The sugar lasts little in the body according to which body.Normally I used sugar envelopes to overcome hypoglycemia (rule of 15) and they don't get off, I stay until the next meal.
Any hydrate that ingested stays in my body;That's why nothing.Paso picharme through a bottle.

@Josemibi My mother is not diabetic and her head doctor insisted that she had type 2 diabetes (125mg/dl came out in an analytical that they made during a nephritic colic in the emergency room, after 24h without eating for the pain), soI was capillaries for a week ... I never exceed 125mg/dl in any of the meals;Taking advantage of this circumstance, I measured him at half an hour, at the time and at two hours of each intake.Apart from my boy and his friends with the glasses, or my brothers at Christmas, with the comilones ... none have exceeded high values ​​to 20 min;Their bodies regulate well.

If you do not believe it, try friends or family at meals .... you will see how they do not go up.

I have already proven it with capillaries, sensor and I have also attached a study.

Your study was with your boy and his drinks.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
12/14/2021 9:42 a.m.

Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

It's useless @Josemibi, yield, you will never give your arm to twist for more than you argue.

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
12/14/2021 11:16 a.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

My most truthful study was with my mother.Mediterranean diet, healthy, 75 -year -old lady for a week.
I have also consulted it with my endocrine because I have not studied medicine.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/14/2021 11:37 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

alberto_13 said:
is useless

😂😂😂😂😂

isabelbota
12/14/2021 11:40 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Well, I believe that maybe a conclusive study would need a broader sample, at not possible levels for fans.
What you say only confirms what I already thought: that each person is a world and for tastes, colors ... 😉

isabelbota
12/14/2021 11:42 a.m.

ruthbia said:
my most truthful study was with my mother.Mediterranean diet, healthy, 75 -year -old lady for a week.
I have also consulted it with my endocrine because I have not studied medicine.

You told me that what I argued was not true.I respected your opinion that a non-diabetic in 20 ’is 70-110mg/dl.

The study I shared is with 11 healthy individuals (there are more studies), I showed glucose sensor graphs ...

You just don't have to alarm people.A person without diabetes can have and has glycemia greater than 140 at the later time of eating if this food is high in carbohydrates.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
12/14/2021 11:45 a.m.

Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

Ah!wow ... now the diabetics are alarmed because healthy people have normal values ​​in 20 minutes or much earlier .... in short, ... the children's world.

Wow, go ... I will dedicate myself to drinking alcohol to lower the glucose and so the punctures, which are unpleasant to me.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/14/2021 2:31 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Well !! 😜

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
12/14/2021 2:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

ruthbia said:
ah!wow ... now the diabetics are alarmed because healthy people have normal values ​​in 20 minutes or much earlier .... in short, ... the children's world.

Wow, go ... I will dedicate myself to drinking alcohol to lower the glucose and thus save the punctures, which are unpleasant to me.

You don't argue anything and you bring me childish.

I respect

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
12/14/2021 2:49 p.m.

Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

Now I don't understand anything.
The other day, sandwitch and a half (with seed bread of the Mercadona) of chicken nuggets, with fruit and yogurt, peak of 180.

Today similar (unless the fruit was different, Arandans instead of apple with raspberries, and the bread was integral of silhouette instead of merchant seeds) and the peak rises to 226 (measured twice because I did not believe it).I started bike (10 minutes) to lower it (I got a little scared), and in 20 minutes under 115, and then in half an hour (without exercising) it went up to 150.

I do not understand the difference of more than 40 rise points (180 vs 226) with the same meal (more or less) at almost the same time.I think I have a lot to learn from this ...

Chema2100's profile photo
Chema2100
12/15/2021 12:27 a.m.

@Chema2100, consult with the doctor if you have values ​​above 180, maybe you need a lower diet in hydrates .. glycosylated analysis will say it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/15/2021 1:22 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@chema2100, consult with the doctor if you have values ​​above 180, maybe you need a lower diet in hydrates .. the glycosylated analysis will say it.

Thank you.I have an appointment the third week of January and in a few days I have planned to look at the glycosilada, microalbuminuria and cholesterol (so I am already with part of the work done).

Chema2100
12/15/2021 7:02 a.m.

ruthbia said:

What I have read (and surely I don't know anything compared to you, obviously, if I wouldn't be asking around here), when you fast the body is responsible for maintaining basal blood glucose within limits (whenever you don't have to wearinsulin and such).Then I do not see the problem of fasting ... if after fasting 8 hours, for example, the insulin level is very little or zero in circulation ... Anyway, that everyone fasts at least eight hours at night.

If we talk about fasting 12, 16, 18 or 24 hours, if glycogen deposits are over, I don't know if a non -insulin -dependent person if basal glucose values ​​fall.But if they don't fall, we are the same.I do not see the difference that the pancreas starts from zero.

Chema2100
12/15/2021 7:35 a.m.

@Chema2100 During the fasting the body maintains the levels;If the brain detects that there is no circulating insulin, the liver begins to burn reserves and produce carbohydrates to keep the body alive.In a diabetic debut the same thing happens, there is no circulating insulin and the body burns fat producing glucogen, hence it is debated with weight losses, much hunger (by burning fatof the combustion of the fats.

In an insulin -dependent person, prolonged fasting can lead to hypoglycemia because your body does not burn reserves to generate carbohydrates when detecting circulating basal insulin and does not order glycogenesis.What the body does is ask for food to recover.
The only form of fasting, for example, before a surgical operation, is to reduce the basal.

Fasting is not highly recommended because your body is at low levels, minimal energy and as soon as you eat the pancreas, it is forced to raise its segregation of 0 or very little, much with the first food intake.That produces fatigue over time.Diabetes 2, usually appears in the elderly, is due in most cases to fatigue of the pancreas due to age.
Classic endocrine will tell you that you eat 5 times a day to keep the pancreas at higher levels and suffer less, in this way you will avoid exogenous insulin.
I did so and the honeymoon lasted me two years, and still genus some peptide C.

Avoid hydrates as prepared sandwich, better homemade facts that control hydrates;In any case, they will give you very high spikes and with the fats they carry they keep quite time, so you recovered 150 after the year.Eat healthier, controlled hydrates, at least until you see the endocrine.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/15/2021 8:49 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.