A new doubt.TAKE ACCIDENTAL TAKE

PabloZgz's profile photo   08/30/2021 1:19 p.m.

Well that.I bought a roasted chicken in Carrefur and I was too good.When looking at the ingredients, it has: 84% chicken Water came silt salt vegetable fiber several stabilizers brown sugar, modified starch aromatic plants.

It does not put amounts, but being after salt I suppose it will be very little ... but at what time would the glucose take -out taller?

I'm taking it every 10 minutes to see what happens.At the moment at 10 minutes it has risen from 126 to 130
at 20 to 140
Half an hour begins to go down 134
40 minutes 135
1h 132
2h 124

I shouldn't have much sugar but I have scared

Let's see my official advisors @alberto_13 e @isabelbota

edit: false alarm

PabloZgz's profile photo
PabloZgz
08/30/2021 1:19 p.m.

Agosto peso 95,3 IMC 34,8 HbAc1 6,5

Ohu !!Pablo, stop scaring you and less for a roast chicken, today they throw almost everything sugar (it is very frequent in all the breads sugary and the more seeds and integral are, the more sugar to take away the bitter-acid taste),It is very good preservative and acidity decreases, what you do not have to eat is foods that are basically sugar and less the defendants and pasta, rice and potato, as a partner of mine said, you serve you in a dessert dish.

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
08/30/2021 1:49 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

@Alberto_13 Thank you, thank you very much

Fuck for shit have to throw sugar into a roast chicken

I was in a hot stand.Ready to eat and I assure you that it is tremendous.That is why I have looked at the ingredients.It also comes with a sauce that I have not used (maybe sugar was mostly there)

PabloZgz's profile photo
PabloZgz
08/30/2021 2:23 p.m.

Most of the sauces bring sugar to bore and the Kechup the barbecue, etc

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
08/30/2021 2:31 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Already, but as for me all this is new .... when I have read sucrose, starch and brown sugar .... uff we have already shit.

Now I know that I have to review ingredients in purchases even if they are the most obvious things

PabloZgz's profile photo
PabloZgz
08/30/2021 3:01 p.m.

@Pablozgz It The best thing is that you look how many carbohydrates has every 100g;There they compute everything, sugar and other ingredients that are HC and that must be taken into account.

Any prepared meal carries sugar because it helps keep food, regardless of flavor.
Once I buy roasted chicken, I buy it in establishments that ride it natural and ask you not to throw any sauce.I don't know.I am tired of returning salads in restaurants through the Modena syrup, which is pure sugar.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/30/2021 3:09 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I understand that the carbohydrates that are fiber do not compute. Is it correct?

PabloZgz's profile photo
PabloZgz
08/30/2021 3:15 p.m.

Hello Pablo.😂😂😂😂
I laugh because they are things that happen to us all.But the worst thing that could have happened to you is to go up more and then go down.A punctual climb nothing happens.
And as they have already told you, almost everything carries sugar.At first I did not prove the mayonnaise because it carries sugar, but of course, between which it has little and the amount of mayonnaise you eat is minimal, because nothing happens.I have also scared things that I river now ...
And for your results you already know that this good chicken can eat it from time to time.
And with looking at every half hour (in cases so, you are scared) already worth it.It is with glucometer, right?Well, you're going to look like a strainer ... 😂😂😂
Anyway, do not worry, this is rehearsal-error because also each one's bad things go.But as Alberto says, a chicken is rare that it causes you big problems.😘

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/30/2021 9:12 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelBota No problem have also taken me an osteochondrosis in C6 and C7 and I have an insensitive left index finger, where I sink?I'm varying the position a bit because if not at the end I wear a piercing

PabloZgz's profile photo
PabloZgz
08/30/2021 9:51 p.m.

Ok, but that in 10 minutes a few changes will notice.
Take care of yourself.😋

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/30/2021 9:56 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Normal blood sugar level 2 hours after meals
Official Recommendation of the AD for people with diabetes: less than 180 mg / dl
tices you are in 124
congratulations
greetings

pollxander's profile photo
pollxander
08/31/2021 5:37 a.m.

canal:https://youtube.com/user/tumedicodecabecera?sub_confirmation=1

@Pablozgz everything computes over time.
To me at the beginning, my reserve kept me very stable with flesh and fish, or any sausage.Now I need insulin to metabolize protein and fat.We go that in a carnaza barbecue I wear almost the same insulin as if I like a salad and a grilled fish.

Fats and protein rise at 3 hours or so having ingested them, and according to each one it needs more or less insulin.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/31/2021 8:25 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@Pablozgz everything computes over time.
To me at the beginning, my reserve kept me very stable with flesh and fish, or any sausage.Now I need insulin to metabolize protein and fat.We go that in a carnaza barbecue I wear almost the same insulin as if I like a salad and a grilled fish.

Fats and protein rise at 3 hours or so having ingested them, and according to each one it needs more or less insulin.

How curious, I had no idea of ​​this!The body is curious ...

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/31/2021 8:54 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

I never ask so many questions to eat chicken 😂😂, you watch you a lot.
I don't count hydrates, I put insulin to the eye of a good cubero.Maybe it's because I was not lucky enough to have an educator until the eighth year of debuting in diabetes.
I always calculated the doses according to my opinion and today I remain the same

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
08/31/2021 4:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Nila When the body uses fats and proteins to feed, one part is saved in reserves and others become carbohydrates for use and we cannot use it without insulin.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/31/2021 10:05 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you very much for the info @ruthbia

Nila's profile photo
Nila
09/01/2021 8:10 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

It's curious, the morning making sugar while I work.I get up and drink coffee with milkWell, at the time of food without having tried bite or drunk anything that is not water/water with gas I have more sugar than to get up

PabloZgz's profile photo
PabloZgz
09/03/2021 1:47 p.m.

Pablozgz said:
is curious I hit the morning manufacturing sugar while I work.I get up and drink coffee with milkWell, at the time of food without having tried bite or drinking anything that is not water/water with gas I have more sugar than when I get up

Can it be because the sweet taste carries sucrose?
I ask alone, I don't know because I don't usually take it

vanessa30
09/03/2021 2:40 p.m.

vanessa30 said:
Pablozgz said:
is curious I hit the morning manufacturing sugar while I work.I get up and drink coffee with milkWell, at the time of food without having tried bite or drinking anything that is not water/water with gas I have more sugar than when I get up

Those 3 grams of sugar to breakfast go to the sugar to the food.The same thing happens to me if I don't drink coffee

PabloZgz's profile photo
PabloZgz
09/03/2021 3:01 p.m.

Pablozgz said:
vanessa30 said:
Pablozgz said:
Pablozgz said:

Those 3 grams of sugar to breakfast go to the sugar to the food.The same thing happens to me if I don't drink coffee

Well, if after the effect of the rapid morning, it goes up is because you need more slow

vanessa30
09/03/2021 3:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.