A new doubt.TAKE ACCIDENTAL TAKE

PabloZgz's profile photo   08/30/2021 1:19 p.m.

Pablozgz said:
My mother.It's not that.Do not take everything tremendous.Here we are a small family.

In addition no one has talked about the part that I have lost 3 kg in 11 days (which I am obese type II) with an BMI of 34.1

I didn't know about your obesity.Well congratulations on the 3 kg.And then maybe you can be you a case of those who have commented, that when losing weight it ends up reversing ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/03/2021 11:50 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

According to the Internal Medicine doctor, glycemic peaks without controlling for at least 4 years, have become visceral fat around the liver (hence I got the values ​​shot) and the pancreas which does not allow them to function normally.That if I take that crust, it is possible that it works better .... time will say it.I first have what no and I am getting something positive, by reducing carbohydrates I am not starving all day and I have a better food

PabloZgz's profile photo
PabloZgz
09/03/2021 11:56 p.m.

Agosto peso 95,3 IMC 34,8 HbAc1 6,5

Another 900 grs that I have lost and engage the BMI in 33.8 the first 11 days of the diet I did not weigh but days ago that I have dropped from obese type II to obese type I that is between 30 and 35 of BMI.Next step that is between 25 and 30. You see this effect of mola metformin

PabloZgz's profile photo
PabloZgz
09/04/2021 9:36 a.m.

Congratulations!!!In addition to metformin also makes the change in habits!

Nila's profile photo
Nila
09/04/2021 10:05 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Pablozgz said:
let's see, I hung it up with type 2 diabetes for the same Isabelbota has been following and advising me in another thread from minute one along with @Alberto_13 (which in this thread does notHe has participated almost).That is why he knows more as I have started, my type of diabetes, even my HBA1C values.But this is a forum and here each one contributes their experiences and their knowledge

I did not want to comment on anything because I saw that you were very well advised, but I am glad you take it seriously and with the values ​​you have it is possible that you reversed the DM2, encourage!

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
09/04/2021 10:18 a.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Congratulations.Indeed metformin helps, but without change of habits it is little achieved.
To continue like this.

isabelbota
09/04/2021 6:52 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

And every day I have less weight and without hungry.That if I feel like sweet things but I am hungry.Then on the other hand the sweet flavors are more intense, not drinking sugar and a very low diet in CH I guess I feel more.I have eaten half a mango right now and had not eaten such sweet in life, pure ambrosia
And of the main dish some chickpeas with squid in its ink ... Uff how they have come out.I'm happy how everything is going

PabloZgz's profile photo
PabloZgz
09/05/2021 1:11 p.m.

Pablozgz said:
And every day I have less weight and without hungry.That if I feel like sweet things but I am hungry.Then on the other hand the sweet flavors are more intense, not drinking sugar and a very low diet in CH I guess I feel more.I have eaten half a mango right now and had not eaten such sweet in life, pure ambrosia
And of the main dish some chickpeas with squid in its ink ... Uff how they have come out.I'm happy how everything goes

Bufff .... mango !!!Of the fruits that most have ... kk, baby
... kk
Forbidden fruits for a DM 2, Sandia, Melon, Fig

Alberto_13
09/05/2021 1:32 p.m.

Well, I notice that grapes prohibited me and the banana

According to how I get sugar out then, the other medium is not wasted

PabloZgz's profile photo
PabloZgz
09/05/2021 1:37 p.m.

The TB grapes, except if they have fermented: D: D and the banana that is not very mature

Alberto_13
09/05/2021 1:40 p.m.

Well, it seems to me that the other medium will have to throw it away.172 I have now given glucose

I do not want to imagine what the climbs would be like metformin in a day that, maybe I ate pizza and a half with a cocacola and then a coffee with its sugar

PabloZgz's profile photo
PabloZgz
09/05/2021 3:03 p.m.

It is that this Link only three times in the last month had given more than 141 and went to the eating of the treatment

PabloZgz's profile photo
PabloZgz
09/05/2021 3:13 p.m.

Well I have advanced a little at two hours.Now two hours and five minutes later I have dropped to 154

PabloZgz's profile photo
PabloZgz
09/05/2021 3:20 p.m.

alberto_13 said:
Pablozgz said:
And of the main dish some chickpeas with squid in its ink ... Uff how they have come out.I'm happy how everything goes

Bufff .... mango !!!Of the fruits that most have ... kk, baby
... kk
Forbidden fruits for a DM 2, Sandia, Melon, Fig

I have read everything, theory and practice.
For example, I can't eat watermelon, I get a barbarity.Here for the forum I have read many people who say he eats it because he does not upload ... (how lucky).
Instead, kiwis do not usually give me problem.I think it's because they don't eat very mature.
In summer I have eaten enough cherries.I used them when I was going down to get on, 10 cherries put me good level and endured a long time.
I think everyone must try what is doing better and worse.With the fruit there is a lot of difference.
I didn't like the fruit before and now that I ask the body, I can't almost take it 😑😑
And well, the important thing is to take it for dessert, never alone (except my cherries for my hypos).With full stomach they go up much less.

isabelbota
09/05/2021 3:34 p.m.

Another question:

The grass and integral rice that you are going?
Because I have looked at what I have here and they have 68 ch of which they are only 8 in the pasta
and 71 CH of which only 4 fiber in the case of rice.
Is that I wanted to do a test by varying my recipe book a little more but it seems to me that the difference with the non -integral is very little

PabloZgz's profile photo
PabloZgz
09/05/2021 4:11 p.m.

Pastas serve them in a dessert plate and potato, little tb and if possible cooked, fried or roasted, fatal

Alberto_13
09/05/2021 4:57 p.m.

I have tried little integral.
The most important thing for rice and potatoes, once made, leave them in the fridge 24 hours and eat them the next day.With the TB pasta I do it but it does not work just as good (potatoes and rice have a lot of starch).
If you think something strange, try.
One day I ate two fresh rice covers (as a half ration of what I would eat) and in an hour I was in 250 ... I did not try rice again in months.
The other day I bought a caldoso rice (it is that I buy almost all the food in a very cheap and good homemade food place next to my house) and left it 24 hours in the fridge.The next day I warmed it and ate it, I recognize that I did not dare with the entire ration, I ate like 3/4 and did not go from 140.
If you do it, also wash it before and apparently raise the length than the short.I buy it.
The cooked potatoes overnight do not upload anything to me, nor the potatoes to the poor.Nor like many, I put them as garrison and well.

And then, given the doubt, trying with small dishes and according to the result the amount can be increased.And then you can try the integral to see the difference.
This is a lot of rehearsal.Because sometimes what is going wrong to another and it is not known until it is proven.

isabelbota
09/05/2021 9:44 p.m.

Uff how difficult this is.I have dinner some scrambled eggs and the other half mango (I was not going to throw it), two hours later sugar at 115. Now the mango has not uploaded the sugar.Maybe the chickpeas that the sugar uploads? .... tomorrow will I see why I have done twice

The good part is that I get good results and I still lose weight without going hungry (hunger eye no but crays and consider how many things I will not be able to eat again. Today I saw a report from a pamplona churrería with its azuquitar and everything that passionate to meAnd I know that is over for me)

And then one thing that I thought was shot by sugar. It turns out that no.Maybe it is the half carrot that I have thrown to the chickpeas that I have seen that cooked has a 98 IG

PabloZgz's profile photo
PabloZgz
09/05/2021 10:36 p.m.

Pablozgz said:
uff how difficult this is.I have dinner some scrambled eggs and the other half mango (I was not going to throw it), two hours later sugar at 115. Now the mango has not uploaded the sugar.Maybe the chickpeas that the sugar uploads? .... tomorrow will I see why I have done twice

The good part is that I get good results and I still lose weight without going hungry (hunger eye no but crays and consider how many things I will not be able to eat again. Today I saw a report from a pamplona churrería with its azuquitar and everything that passionate to meAnd I know that is over for me)

And then one thing that I thought was shot by sugar. It turns out that no.Maybe it is the half carrot that I have thrown to the chickpeas that I have seen that cooked has a 98 IG

It also depends on the amount.Try another day to eat less chickpeas.Legumes are good and we must eat them.
But he thinks that in food you have taken the chickpeas and mango hydrates.At dinner only those of the mango ... less quantity.Take the fruit in those cases where you only eat proteins/fats.
I give myself "luxuries" of desserts when I have not eaten hydrates, if I have eaten they upload me a lot (I talk about fruit or similar)

The fruit rises differently depending on when it eats and after what is eaten.And according to the day ...
Yes, this is difficult ...

isabelbota
09/06/2021 9:32 a.m.

@Pablozgz you are doing very well, really, but if you want to control well, well glucose and avoid peaks, avoid eating rice and pasta, it doesn't matter if it is integral.It has many hydrates and they leave you high a lot of time.
Fruits in general rise quite the levels, also fats, but these at 3 hours and stay there, floating with high glucose levels.
Based on antidiabetics, your only option for these caprichitos is to exercise, for example, if you eat chickpeas, some protein and an apple, go at the time and peak to give you a walk of minimum 1 hour, with that you will control thePico de las Legumes.

As soon as you reduce some more weight, eat well and exercise regularly, surely your pancreas will return to work 100% and you will not need insulin or pills.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/06/2021 12:20 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.