A new doubt.TAKE ACCIDENTAL TAKE

PabloZgz's profile photo   08/30/2021 1:19 p.m.

Type two, I don't use insulin

PabloZgz's profile photo
PabloZgz
09/03/2021 3:35 p.m.

Agosto peso 95,3 IMC 34,8 HbAc1 6,5

Pablozgz said:
type two, I don't use insulin
>

Ok, this in all comments I have not seen if you referred to insulin -dependent or not.

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
09/03/2021 3:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

But I am new in this and there are things that I do not understand at all.I imagine that the energy I use during the day and that more sugar will be the response of my body with the burning of fats or proteins in the absence of carbohydrates.I am losing weight, but of course metformin, diet and very few carbohydrates.It is not a keto diet but I will be around 100 130 gs of CH a day

PabloZgz's profile photo
PabloZgz
09/03/2021 3:54 p.m.

Hello Pablo !!!
You will see, I don't know if you know that the liver generates glucose.Sometimes before long periods of fasting it does to maintain levels.He thinks that if not, "normal" people (it's what I call non -diabetics a bit joking) they could also have hypos often if they don't take enough hydrates.But there is the liver regulating ...
Metformin apart from creating insulin sensitivity and preventing part of hydrates from moving to the bloodstream, it is assumed that other effects is to prevent the liver from secreting a lot of glucose, but I think not all.When I do weights, the sugar always uploads a little (just a little, I don't do much, really) and I think it's for the same.
If you are a little higher but little, nothing happens.In fact it is good to have no tendency to hypoglycemia, which on the other hand is with insulin when they enter more at stake.Only with metformin is possible but rarely.

And another thing.You took metformin food and dinner.Maybe from dinner he almost doesn't take effect ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/03/2021 4:55 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Tomorrow I will try to make the shots tomorrow and night to see if I have become accustomed.I anticipate a bad day

PabloZgz's profile photo
PabloZgz
09/03/2021 6:58 p.m.

If you don't have breakfast, don't do it.It destroys your stomach.

isabelbota
09/03/2021 7:35 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Pablozgz said:
I will try to make the shots tomorrow and night to see if I have become accustomed.I anticipate a bad day

Do not go with negative thought, allocate when not taking metformin in the morning, you make that climb.
Think that it will do well, always positive

vanessa30
09/03/2021 9:39 p.m.

@vanessa30 @isabelbota I am thinking about breakfast apart from the coffee (that is mandatory) a natural yogurt and half metformin, in food one metformin and to dinner the other half metformin.It would be a mixture between the scheduled and the routine that I am following.In the worst case it would be a bad day and return to my comfort zone

PabloZgz's profile photo
PabloZgz
09/03/2021 9:58 p.m.

Pablozgz said:
@vanessa30 @isabelbota I am thinking about breakfast apart from the coffee (that is mandatory) a natural yogurt and half metformin, in the food a metformin and to the dinner the other half metformin.It would be a mixture between the scheduled and the routine that I am following.In the worst case it would be a bad day and I return to my comfort zone

Try it because somehow you have to find calm.
Above all tries not to self -stating, even if you don't believe our head with us what he wants, and it must be the other way around.

I explain you;I went through an era of anxiety attacks, and many times I caused me hypoglycemia that at that time I did not have.
With effort I managed to control my anxiety and with it again normalize.
I couldn't allow my head to me.
A doctor told me that if I continued like this, I was going to cause me a heart attack (so much that I work for my mind).

That's why I tell you, take your coffee + yogurt or wish you, and do it thinking that it will go well, that that pill is for your good control

vanessa30
09/03/2021 10:20 p.m.

More than self-management is that I am very new in this (in fact I had not read the prospect of metformin) but I wanted to die, I was 3-4 bad days until changing the shots stop having problems.This would be a way to have more constant metformin levels (to see how I tolerate it, tomorrow I tell you)

P.D is an authentic paint this waiting two hours after dinner to be able to take the glucose and be able to bed.But I want to have a good statner for the day I can see the endocrine, I sign up for the levels of 3 to 5 times, the tension in the mornings and the meals made

PabloZgz's profile photo
PabloZgz
09/03/2021 10:25 p.m.

Pablozgz said:
more than self-management is that I am very new in this (in fact I had not read the prospect of metformin) but I wanted to die, I spent 3-4 days bad until changingThe shots stop having problems.This would be a way to have more constant metformin levels (to see how I tolerate it, tomorrow I tell you)

P.D is an authentic paint this waiting two hours after dinner to be able to take the glucose and be able to bed.But I want to have a good statner for the day I can see the endocrine, I sign up for the levels of 3 to 5 times, the tension in the mornings and the meals made

Lie down and put the alarm listening to you.
You will not make hypos while you are in digestion.
When you go to your doctor, if those symptoms persist, try telling you to change your pills.
There are others that despite carrying metformin, have other components and it is precisely for people who, in your case, suffer this problem.
My mother changed them for the same

vanessa30
09/03/2021 10:31 p.m.

Uff feels fatal to bed to get up two hours later.Now it seems that I already tolerate metformin so I want to try to get closer to what

Oh and the weight also takes it every two or three days.Collateral effects, I have lost 3 kg in 11 days (calculate that one has been diarrhea)

edit : It seems that metformin also decreases my appetite or it will be that I get used to a healthier diet (today for example I have noticed a very sweet taste in the whole wheat bread that ancient one that previously undershad noticed)

PabloZgz's profile photo
PabloZgz
09/03/2021 10:34 p.m.

Pablozgz said:
uff I feel fatal to bed to get up two hours later.Now it seems that I already tolerate metformin so I want to try to get closer to what

Oh and the weight also takes it every two or three days.Collateral effects, I have lost 3 kg in 11 days (calculate that one has been diarrhea)

edit : It seems that metformin also decreases my appetite or it will be that I get used to a healthier diet (today for example I have noticed a very sweet taste in the whole wheat bread that ancient one that previously undersHe had noticed)

But do not get up, put the glucometer next to the bed, click and continue sleeping.
There I do not tell you if it could be an effect of medication of the sweet taste or perhaps the change of food.
Let's see if someone similar to yours can clarify it better.

vanessa30
09/03/2021 10:59 p.m.

vanessa30 said:
Pablozgz said:
@vanessa30 @isabelbota I am thinking about breakfast apart from the coffee (that is mandatory) a natural and half metformin yogurt,In food one metformin and to dinner the other half metformin.It would be a mixture between the scheduled and the routine that I am following.In the worst case it would be a bad day and I return to my comfort zone

Above all tries not to self -stating, even if you don't believe our head with us what he wants, and it must be the other way around.

I explain you;I went through an era of anxiety attacks, and many times I caused me hypoglycemia that at that time I did not have.
A doctor told me that if I continued like this, I was going to cause me a heart attack (so much that I work for my mind).

That's why I tell you, take your coffee + yogurt or wish you, and do it thinking that it will go well, that that pill is for your good control & lt;/blockquote

Paul, I don't think the value of two hours after dinner is essential.With what you look at during the day, then if you lift yourself well, that's it.Lie when you are sleepy, then what the endocrine looks, is nothing.

isabelbota
09/03/2021 11:17 p.m.

I punish myself before sleeping to carry control and regret.It has been at two hours or not.And I sign up if it is before the time that has passed from food.Now lately I am measuring myself at hour and a half.And if one day I ceno late and I lie down then I do not punish me

Nila's profile photo
Nila
09/03/2021 11:24 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Isabelbota said:
vanessa30 said:
Pablozgz said:
Pablozgz said:
@vanessa30 @isabelbota I am thinking about breakfast part of thecoffee (that is mandatory) a natural and half metformin yogurt, in food one metformin and to dinner the other half metformin.It would be a mixture between the scheduled and the routine that I am following.In the worst case it would be a bad day and I return to my comfort zone

That is why I tell you, take your coffee + yogurt or wish you, and do it thinking that it will go well, that that pill is for your good control

Let's see, I have not told him to get up at midnight.
Read well and you will see that he says that having to be awake 2h to look is a pain.
That is why I told him to put the alarm clock and go to bed calmly.
Since I clarified this afternoon I know that it is not insulin of the dependent, but I can obviously know the life of the whole world.
Hypoglycemia!Of course they can have type 2, of course.
If according to you, I am giving you wrong advice, give them all you who know much more and do better.

vanessa30
09/03/2021 11:26 p.m.

Let's see, the thread hung it up with type 2 diabetes for the same Isabelbota has been following me and advising me in another thread from minute one along with @Alberto_13 (which has not participated almost in this thread).That is why he knows more as I have started, my type of diabetes, even my HBA1C values.But this is a forum and here everyone contributes their experiences and knowledge

PabloZgz's profile photo
PabloZgz
09/03/2021 11:35 p.m.

Pablozgz said:
let's see, I hung it up with type 2 diabetes for the same Isabelbota has been following and advising me in another thread from minute one along with @Alberto_13 (which in this thread does notHe has participated almost).That is why he knows more as I have started, my type of diabetes, even my HBA1C values.But this is a forum and here each one contributes their experiences and their knowledge

No problem, calm that I will not comment more.
All the best

vanessa30
09/03/2021 11:36 p.m.

vanessa30 said:
isabelbota said:
vanessa30 said:
vanessa30 said:
Pablozgz said:
Pablozgz said:
Pablozgz said:
Pablozgz said:
@vanessa30 @isabelbota I am thinking about breakfast apart from coffee (that is mandatory) a natural and half metformin yogurt, in food one metformin and to dinner the other half metformin.It would be a mixture between the scheduled and the routine that I am following.In the worst case it would be a bad day and I return to my comfort zone

That is why I tell you, take your coffee + yogurt or wish you, and do it thinking that it will go well, that that pill is for your good control

Let's see, I have not told him to get up at midnight.
Read well and you will see that he says that having to be awake 2h to look is a pain.
That is why I told him to put the alarm clock and go to bed calmly.
Since I clarified this afternoon I know that it is not insulin of the dependent, but I can obviously know the life of the whole world.
Hypoglycemia!Of course they can have type 2, of course.
If according to you, I am giving you wrong advice, give them all you who know much more and do better.

I indeed read well later and that's why I deleted it right away but it was too late.I'm sorry if I passed.
However, I think that before giving advice you have to read the person's treatment.I know that he takes metformin from the beginning and does not insulin because he has written it, I do not know him of anything, but I read everything.
It is not that I know more but sometimes you speak to him as if he were a type 1, or at least insulin -dependent.Of course, a type 2 with metformin can have hypos, but it is not very normal and above all, for now it has not happened to it.
And when he said that he took metformin at noon and night you told him to change it even if other types 2 told him that being of prolonged liberation nothing happens.
What I mean is that we do not scare the boy unnecessarily.
And I repeat that I am sorry if I have bothered you.The last thing I want in this forum that helps us so much is to create bad rolls.

isabelbota
09/03/2021 11:44 p.m.

My mother.It's not that.Do not take everything tremendous.Here we are a small family.

In addition no one has talked about the part that I have lost 3 kg in 11 days (which I am obese type II) with an BMI of 34.1

PabloZgz's profile photo
PabloZgz
09/03/2021 11:45 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.