{'en': 'What sweetener is less harmful?', 'es': '¿Qué edulcorante es menos perjudicial?'} Image

What sweetener is less harmful?

LenaDingle's profile photo   11/10/2021 8:04 p.m.

Yes, thanks also @anif, in the end I bought it in a herbalist next to my house.Today I am going to encourage and I will prepare a dessert for tonight, to see how the taste and others.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
01/15/2022 4:10 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Well, I went from looking for sweeteners, which was already missing, without my Pepsi Max Zero I am not a person and without my soda (zero sugars and carbohydrates) and above now you have to look for sweeteners .... in the end you already pass three villages!!

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
01/15/2022 6:05 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

pyrri said:
Well I go from looking for sweeteners, which was already missing, I without my pepsi max zero I am not a person and without my soda (zero sugars and carbohydrhes) and above nowsweeteners .... in fine you pass three villages !!

Pepsi Max Edulcorants: Aspartamo and Acesulfamo K,

I have become accustomed to looking at everything or almost everything, at least if they are poisoning me that it is with my knowledge and my consent

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
01/15/2022 7:36 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

I also prefer to look at everything well.Then I already decide, but with knowledge of cause.
@Pyrri, I also take Pepsi Maz Zero and I know that it has sweeteners, but I like to know which ones.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
01/16/2022 2:49 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Well, I come from etching.
The best sweetener;none.You have to get used to dispense with sweet taste.
I, before diagnosing me diabetes already carried a diet restricted in carbohydrates, so as not to gain weight (actually to lose weight but how I do not get it because not to gain weight).He had already got sugarless coffee.
Well now, I take a raw carrot and know me sweet, the peas know me sweets and the fruit, sweet.If you withdraw sugar and sweeteners from your diet, you are sharpened by the sweet taste receptors.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
02/04/2022 12:46 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

I use Sucralin, it has the same flavor as sugar, it is granulated, just like sugar, and can be cooked.

I buy it in the Supermarket of El Corte Inglés, and is also online.

Link

Emily's profile photo
Emily
02/08/2022 1:33 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

Hello, I use Mercadona erythritol to make desserts suitable for diabetics or sweeten the teas, etc., but sometimes I go to a herbalist and buy pure stevia leaves (they are a bit expensive).The herbalist girl recommended me to eat a couple of fasting leaves and after meals.They don't know me badly, they are sweet and even sat down the hunger.If it regulates me or not the glucose I have not proven it yet, because I walk a little decompensated ...

EstefaniaBC32's profile photo
EstefaniaBC32
02/08/2022 2:52 p.m.

Nunca es tarde para cuidarse... Empezando a aceptar la diabetes ahora.
33 años.
Diabética desde los 8 años.
Toujeo y Novorápid.
https://www.instagram.com/estefaniabc.27/

@ENSALADA FULLED AGRETE.I dispense with sugar years, before being diabetic and any food that I took away the sugar.
Carrots, onions, peppers ... They know sweets.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/13/2022 10:55 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.