{'en': 'What sweetener is less harmful?', 'es': '¿Qué edulcorante es menos perjudicial?'} Image

What sweetener is less harmful?

LenaDingle's profile photo   11/10/2021 8:04 p.m.

I always have the same doubt, I have read that many are inflammatory.

What do you think?

Greetings,

LenaDingle's profile photo
LenaDingle
11/10/2021 8:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Lenadingle said:
I always have the same doubt, I have read that many are inflammatory, what do you think?

I have used saccharin all my life and without any problem.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
11/11/2021 2:42 a.m.

Erytritol and Xilitol are the best.Erytritol has no hydrates and xylitol if but does not affect glucose too much.In small quantities it does not notice.The taste is similar to sugar and both can be cooked.
They are the ones who usually give less digestive problems and do not affect microbiota as much as chemicals.Chemists also know fatal.
Also stevia but pure is fine although the taste is not like sugar and is normally not found natural, it is usually this glycosides that is not the same.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
11/11/2021 8:35 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Yesssica_a said:
Erytritol and xylitol are the best.Erytritol has no hydrates and xylitol if but does not affect glucose too much.In small quantities it does not notice.The taste is similar to sugar and both can be cooked.
They are the ones who usually give less digestive problems and do not affect microbiota as much as chemicals.Chemists also know fatal.
Also stevia but pure is fine although the taste is not like sugar and is normally not found natural, it is usually this glycosides that is not the same.

I do not like this, I know Muelize.Where can erythritol or xylitol buy?Any supermarket?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/11/2021 10:25 a.m.

Hi, @meginer:

I leave you a link of Don Sacarino on Polialcohols .It is very clear explained.
You also have some (PDF).

I use erythritol and buy it in Diabetika.

Palomilla's profile photo
Palomilla
11/11/2021 12:11 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2018.
Toujeo y Fiasp.
Primero, Dexcom G4, luego, FreeStyle 2 (SS), ahora, Dexcom One (SS).

meginer said:
Yesssica_a said:
Erytritol and xylitol are the best.Erytritol has no hydrates and xylitol if but does not affect glucose too much.In small quantities it does not notice.The taste is similar to sugar and both can be cooked.

I do not like this, I know Muelize.Where can erythritol or xylitol buy?Any supermarket?

Link

The stevia of Mercadona is 96% erythritol the rest this this

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
11/11/2021 1:28 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:
yesssica_a said:
erytritol and xylitol are the best.Erytritol has no hydrates and xylitol if but does not affect glucose too much.In small quantities it does not notice.The taste is similar to sugar and both can be cooked.

Link

The stevia of Mercadona is 96% erythritol the rest this this

Well, he doesn't like the taste of erythritol, then, xilitol knows the same?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/11/2021 3:10 p.m.

I don't know, I take a saccharina or stevia that I tell you

Alberto_13
11/11/2021 3:12 p.m.

The Estevia is that he knows bitter ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/11/2021 3:28 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
the stevia is that it knows bitter ...

If the Mercadona almost does not carry Estevia 😅

Alberto_13
11/11/2021 5:34 p.m.

alberto_13 said:
Isabelbota said:
The stevia is that it knows bitter ...

Already, I have learned for you, so I have tried it again, and knows bitter .... 😔😔

isabelbota
11/11/2021 10:17 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I use Stevia in the yogurts, sugarine in coffee and succral in the desserts in which the ingredients or baking them must be heated.Come on, what I have and take from all types.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
11/12/2021 10:04 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Isabelbota said:
alberto_13 said:

Already, I have learned for you, so I have tried it again, and knows bitter ...

You are reminding me of the joke that they tell for our land, the client who complains "hears this coffee is bad" and the waiter replies: "Well, it will be the water because what is Cafe does not carry" 🤣🤣 🤣🤣

Alberto_13
11/12/2021 10:20 a.m.

meginer said:
Yesssica_a said:

The Xilitol is sold in many supermarkets, sometimes they call it birch sugar.You also have it online (I buy it in Bulk).It is the most similar to sugar flavor.Erythrytol is sold online on many websites (I buy it in Naturitas), but if it goes with Estevia or something will flavor.His is buying it alone.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
11/12/2021 10:31 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

alberto_13 said:
Isabelbota said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
The stevia is that it knows bitter ...

Already, I have learned for you, so I have tried it again, and knows bitter ...

You are reminding me of the joke that they tell for our land, the client who complains "hears this coffee is bad" and the waiter replies: "Well, it will be the water because what is caffe does not carry" 🤣🤣 🤣🤣

Well, I thought about buying erythritol alone and comparing.But I don't like another more useless boat ...
And I haven't tried xilitol either.
I say it for doing pastry things.I use saccharin in envelopes of the Mercadona, it is good, but it has dextrose that is a sugar.For coffee it is a gram, which doesn't matter, but I don't like using a lot.
But the Stevia (no Stevia) of the Mercadona ... is that it knows me in rays 😔😔

isabelbota
11/12/2021 9:07 p.m.

Yesssica_a said:
meginer said:
Yesssica_a said:
Yesssica_a said:
erytritol and xylitol are the best.Erytritol has no hydrates and xylitol if but does not affect glucose too much.In small quantities it does not notice.The taste is similar to sugar and both can be cooked.

The Xilitol is sold in many supermarkets, sometimes they call it birch sugar.You also have it online (I buy it in Bulk).It is the most similar to sugar flavor.Erythrytol is sold online on many websites (I buy it in Naturitas), but if it goes with Estevia or something will flavor.His is buying it alone.

I have not seen the xylitol in those that I have gone.I have gone to Mercadona, Lidl, day and more.Where is there?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/12/2021 9:23 p.m.

What amount of sweeteners exist, no idea did.
I don't put anything to sweeten coffee or yogurt

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
11/12/2021 9:39 p.m.

But the Stevia (no Stevia) of the Mercadona ... is that it knows me in rays 😔😔

Edit the post😁

Alberto_13
11/12/2021 10:15 p.m.

alberto_13 said:
but the Stevia (no Stevia) of the Mercadona ... is that it knows me in rays 😔😔

Edit the post😁

Don't catch you ...

isabelbota
11/13/2021 7:14 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
alberto_13 said:
but the stevia (no stevia) of the market ... is that he knows me in rays 😔😔

Edit the post😁

Don't catch you ...

You have 2 times Stevia without e

Alberto_13
11/13/2021 7:52 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.