{'en': 'Disability?', 'es': '¿Discapacidad?'} Image

Disability?

BanHop's profile photo   04/25/2022 6:09 p.m.

Hello good,

As a result that relatives are going to acquire a floor, I went through the head that with a 33% disability there are many tax benefits.

Then the doubt came if diabetes give some disability.

I also have a hernia and work sitting every day (computer scientist).

Could you get?

Andalusia Zone.

Thank you.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
04/25/2022 6:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

No, and less a 33 at least in Andalucia, but in this forum there are a lot of threads on this subject, take a look

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
04/25/2022 8:20 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Diabetics do not want disabilities, they are all very well, better than a non -diabetic, I never saw anyone in the forum claiming a pension, to take better care, have time for sports and take more care of the lows, everyone says they can make better lifeQ a normal person, lost time to claim, disability ...

I don't even try to say it, I said it once and I have almost had the forum, that they do not want disabilities, that they are in the mother, in short

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
04/26/2022 9:22 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
Diabetics do not want disabilities, they are all very well, better than a non -diabetic, I never saw anyone in the forum claiming a pension, to take better care, have time for sportAnd take care of the dowers, everyone says they can make a better life than a normal person, lost time to claim, disability ...

I don't even try to say it, I said it once and I have almost had the forum, that they do not want disabilities, that they are in the mother, in short,

I totally agree with you Andrés, in my case I think it would be to opt for an early retirement.Taking into account our life expectancy and that on the day the stress of work plays bad passes to diabetics.

I also do not understand that tendency that diabetics can do everything, and from my point of view it is not so, we have limitations.We always have the "backpack" with us.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
04/26/2022 11:17 p.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

Josemibi said:
Andrespmat said:
diabetics do not want disability, they are all very good, better than a non -diabetic, I never saw anyone in the forum in the forumclaiming a pension, to take better care, have time for sport and take more care of the dowers, everyone says they can make a better life than a normal person, lost time to claim, disability ...

I don't even try to say it, I said it once and I have almost had the forum, that they do not want disabilities, that they are in the mother, in short,

I totally agree with you Andrés, in my case I think it would be to opt for an early retirement.Taking into account our life expectancy and that on the day the stress of work plays bad passes to diabetics.

I also do not understand that tendency that diabetics can do everything, and from my point of view it is not so, we have limitations.We always have the "backpack" with us.

Thus it should be @josemobi, but it seems that we are ashamedWe are very limited

andrespmat
04/26/2022 11:26 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
Diabetics do not want disabilities, they are all very well, better than a non -diabetic, I never saw anyone in the forum claiming a pension, to take better care, have time for sportAnd take care of the dowers, everyone says they can make a better life than a normal person, lost time to claim, disability ...

Among the parents of diabetics who want their child to be "normal" and not that he has a disease.And those who set up their films, thinking that thanks to diabetes they eat better and make a healthier life (Stockholm syndrome?)

We are managed.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/27/2022 3:38 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Manuel J. Ruiz Berdejo López (11/18/2021) Can I get a disability certificate for having diabetes?

disability and diabetes
From Eleviseia Diabetes Care Spain they say that a disability is a physical, mental or intellectual deficiency that prevents participating in society in full equal conditions than others.

Refers to Royal Decree 1971/1999, of December 23, of procedure for the recognition, declaration and qualification of the degree of disability.In this case, four kinds of disability percentage are discussed in the case of diabetes.

class 1: does not grant any percentage of disability (0%). In this class, if you are a patient with diabetes mellitus asymptomaticAnd follow a pharmacological and dietary treatment you will not be able to accept any percentage of disability.

Class 2:
In this class are patients with asymptomatic diabetes mellitus but whose correct treatment is not able to maintain adequate metabolic control.There are also cases when there is evidence of diabetic microangiopathy defined by persistent retinopathy or albuminuria greater than 30 mg/dl.In these cases, the degree of disability goes from the 1% to 24% according to the patient.

Class 3: For the patient to be class 3 it is necessary that be hospitalized for acute decompositions caused by diabetes.> Becoming admitted up to three times in a year, with a duration of more than 48 hours each.Patients of this class have between a 25% and 49% of disability degree.

class 4: is the most serious degree and gives the patient between 50% and 70%.In this case, the person has had to be hospitalized for acute decompensations, but more than three times in a year.

Disability degree of 33% or higher
Keep in mind that in order to reach the degree of 33% of minimum disability, it is required to be within classes 3 and 4. In both cases they are only conferred if the acute decompensations of diabetes are not caused by inappropriate therapeutic control byof the patient.

These degrees of disability will be reviewed every two years. If that time has not produced new income, the disability certificate will be withdrawn.In addition to diabetes, if the patient has other diseases, it will also be taken into account when granting the certificate.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/28/2022 8:18 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:

Manuel J. Ruiz Berdejo López (11/18/2021) Can I get a disability certificate for having diabetes?

disability and diabetes
From Eleviseia Diabetes Care Spain they say that a disability is a physical, mental or intellectual deficiency that prevents participating in society in full equal conditions than others.

Refers to Royal Decree 1971/1999, of December 23, of procedure for the recognition, declaration and qualification of the degree of disability.In this case, four kinds of disability percentage are discussed in the case of diabetes.

class 1: does not grant any percentage of disability (0%). In this class, if you are a patient with diabetes mellitus asymptomaticAnd follow a pharmacological and dietary treatment you will not be able to accept any percentage of disability.

Class 2:
In this class are patients with asymptomatic diabetes mellitus but whose correct treatment is not able to maintain adequate metabolic control.There are also cases when there is evidence of diabetic microangiopathy defined by persistent retinopathy or albuminuria greater than 30 mg/dl.In these cases, the degree of disability goes from the 1% to 24% according to the patient.

Class 3: For the patient to be class 3 it is necessary that be hospitalized for acute decompositions caused by diabetes.> Becoming admitted up to three times in a year, with a duration of more than 48 hours each.Patients of this class have between a 25% and 49% of disability degree.

class 4: is the most serious degree and gives the patient between 50% and 70%.In this case, the person has had to be hospitalized for acute decompensations, but more than three times in a year.

Disability degree of 33% or higher
Keep in mind that in order to reach the degree of 33% of minimum disability, it is required to be within classes 3 and 4. In both cases they are only conferred if the acute decompensations of diabetes are not caused by inappropriate therapeutic control byof the patient.

These degrees of disability will be reviewed every two years. If that time has not produced new income, the disability certificate will be withdrawn.In addition to diabetes, if the patient has other diseases, it will also be taken into account when granting the certificate.

Thank you

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
04/28/2022 8:19 a.m.

@Andrespmat, @josemibi, @sherpa41 We are fabulous in the eyes of the law!

The best is the following part:
They only confer whether the acute decompensations of diabetes are not caused by inappropriate therapeutic control by the patient.

Show your now that you take care of yourself and you are still screwed.There is no endocrine that signs it to you.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/28/2022 12:56 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Of course "in full equality with others" we are not.
And what will they call asymptomatic diabetes?
Not having hypoglycemia, for example?
There is no type 1 that fulfills it.
I don't know how they will legislate it in other countries, but that law does not make sense.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/28/2022 4:11 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

People with certain diopters cannot be pilots of the Air Army, or civil guards, or national police, or with a certain level of audition, which would also be discriminated against or disabled?

Alberto_13
04/29/2022 4:01 p.m.

This way, always comparing us, you know the saying, ask for a reward and your neighbor will be rewarded with double, and after much thinking….If I ask a million to the neighbor, they will give two….Well, I will ask them to leave me blind from one eye, thus the neighbor will leave the two of the two 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It is good truth, but very real 🤣🤣🤣 as there are worse diseases, because according to someone to annoy us and that give us anything 🤣🤣🤣 Good afternoon 🤣🤣🤣

andrespmat
04/29/2022 4:12 p.m.

I mean, I don't know anyone in the forum to contradict more .... you read what you write?... By the way I am old and that refran I have not heard in my life !!!

Alberto_13
04/29/2022 7:40 p.m.

andrespmat
04/29/2022 8:36 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
hahahahaha there are many things that you did not hear in your life !!Although you are older !!

Hahahaha and you yes ... a pin pati

Alberto_13
04/29/2022 9:08 p.m.

Who wants to fool to be deceived.I have lived up to 45 years without type 1 diabetes, therefore it is very good what it is not to suffer from this damn disease.I know what it is: not be aware of your glucose, eat what you want, not know about hyperglycemia, go out to do sports without wearing any sugar over the downspouts, sleep all night if I wake up for having thelow or high glucose and thus be able to perform at work having rested optimally.

I had been diabetic before I would not have been able to perform the military service (MILI), I would not have chose to oppose National Police, Civil Guard or firefighter among others.In my work, they would surely have not hired me to be a warehouse boy with tasks that lead to manipulate loads at a rate of 10,000 kilos/day.

Therefore, continue like this, saying that "well -worn diabetes allows you to do everything."Do not believe him as they say in my land "or fed up with wine."

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
05/01/2022 12:43 p.m.

narcissus said:
the one who wants to fool to be fooled.I have lived up to 45 years without type 1 diabetes, therefore it is very good what it is not to suffer from this damn disease.I know what it is: not be aware of your glucose, eat what you want, not know about hyperglycemia, go out to do sports without wearing any sugar over the downspouts, sleep all night if I wake up for having thelow or high glucose and thus be able to perform at work having rested optimally.

I had been diabetic before I would not have been able to perform the military service (MILI), I would not have chose to oppose National Police, Civil Guard or firefighter among others.In my work, they would surely have not hired me to be a warehouse boy with tasks that lead to manipulate loads at a rate of 10,000 kilos/day.

Therefore, continue like this, saying that "well -worn diabetes allows you to do everything."Do not believe him as they say in my land "or fed up with wine."

I totally agree with you @narciso, but they will tell you that is not my case, I like you, I also have a heavy job and I am also diabetic since 37, so I think that he who is diabetic since childhood and knows nothing else forThat will think so, I think just like you, this is shit, no matter how much you take care of yourself will never be like the life we ​​had before being diabetic !! 'greetings, they should retire before since we also have less life expectancy

andrespmat
05/01/2022 1:15 p.m.

In this traitorous world
Nothing is true or lie
But everything is color
Of the crystal with which you look

Alberto_13
05/01/2022 2:34 p.m.

Hello, I have diabetes of many years ago and I consider myself a normal person but with limitations and my father when I was little took me to a medical court and they gave me a certificate of decrease year 1984 and I do not charge any pension, I charge my salary for theProfession that I exercise and I go to my work without missing any day I have been late for some morning and eye hypoglycemia, during the Covid I have not missed a single day to the work and I am health personnel.I enjoy tax advantages and that's it.There are people who have a certificate of decrease and it is better than us.I think that the early retirement will be tended to give bulls the type diabetics who were at 60 years 20 years of diabetes since we have a life expectancy of 11 years less so that we are making accounts at 67 you retire and at 68It gives you a heart attack.
Ole¡ for early retirement with 100% and also due to the decrease certificate

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
05/01/2022 3:07 p.m.

The retirement will be complicated, rather we will "retire" in our way, that is, that the work center where we provide our services will have to adapt to our needs as diabetics and if we have to take low, then we will take them.If it gives us a downturn/glucose, then nothing, to the restless room to wait for the right and necessary time Haata that we feel better.That the company puts hits because we throw ourselves for every day like this?Well nothing, our fault is not, if they do not want to retire like the military, police and firefighters, that most at 55 send them to Casita and many are healthy like oaks huh?

On the tax advantages, are they obtained accordingly to the degree of disability or should a certain degree have to be overcome to grant it?

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
05/01/2022 3:50 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.