{'en': 'Disability?', 'es': '¿Discapacidad?'} Image

Disability?

BanHop's profile photo   04/25/2022 6:09 p.m.

@Narciso, for a while that did not read in so few lines so many inaccuracies for not calling it in another way and that they also distill such a bad drool
As you say in the CNP, for example, not only do people work in uniform who run through the streets behind the criminals, but there are such important services or more that they wear a countryman so that the listings and spotted do not detect them even if they live on the side,as they are judicial, information, scientific, management and a long etc ... if you would have to call Iker because there is a lot "paranormal" ... but in this forum
What your flames "reserve" is called the second activity and grant it for decreased psychophysical skills, with decreased at least 20% of the salary is not a retirement, more these police are usually resorted to the courts to grant themRetirement since they would charge more and with fewer obligations and without the risk of having to return to active duty. It is not about the prejustive prejubilations such as those given by banks and other large companies that stop working charging the same until ageof retirement, the same is your case since you understand much of this issue.If a policeman is diagnosed with DM1 the next day he continues to work in the same destination, and the other, and the other ...The scaffolding, I inform you that in this forum there are professional elite athletes with their DM1 that do not "incapacitates" to be the best.Finally say that there is no greater sin than ignorance

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
05/15/2022 6:09 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Of course, that is why type 1 diabetics can oppose CNP, Firefighters, Civil Guadia, Professional Army.But man, if in my time (1989) type 1 fought to make the mili man.For something it will be right?

What do you know elite athletes who are type 1 and do not affect diabetes?Come on a man, if when I start making a house to walk at home, I have to start in 200 or more and I almost always interrupt the exercise because at 45 minutes I put 50 and the arrow of the freeview down.

By the way, I know type 2 that yesterday ran the legion 101 in Ronda, but type 1 with the insulin deposit drier than the mojama?Uffff, it is hard to believe.

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
05/15/2022 8:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

narcissus said:
of course, that's why type 1 diabetics can oppose the CNP, firefighters, civil guadia, professional army.But man, if in my time (1989) type 1 fought to make the mili man.For something it will be right?

What do you know elite athletes who are type 1 and do not affect diabetes?Come on a man, if when I start making a house to walk at home, I have to start in 200 or more and I almost always interrupt the exercise because at 45 minutes I put 50 and the arrow of the freeview down.

By the way, I know type 2 that yesterday ran the legion 101 in Ronda, but type 1 with the insulin deposit drier than the mojama?Uffff, it is hard to believe.

I inform you that since 1989 things have changed, I recommend that you make a reset ... that you need.
With respect to athletes in this forum we have an Olympic medalist with DM1, what was said ... that bad is ignorance
By the way of the rest of your statements I have not apologized or rectifications or of course arguments to the contrary.
Kind regards

Alberto_13
05/15/2022 9:21 p.m.

Hello.
Well, I have had to leave, change, work for unemployment.I can't with my feet do anything for pain, and sight, I don't see almost shit ... all for diabetes.A year ago I was like a rose, in quotes, and now, God or whoever, will say.I am already 60 years old, with 37 worked, and retirement nothing for diabetes (the culprit of everything) but for rhinopathy and feet to see what happens.
P.S.A sport professional will not win what most of us and if they will not have their subsidies.
Diabetes, in each one is a world, but could already be legislated in another way.

ube's profile photo
ube
05/15/2022 10:15 p.m.

Thank God that we began to recognize that nothing at all at all, sooner or later it happens to us and I think it is badly legislated because we all say that we are fine, before they gave a 33% disqualia, but of so much to say thatI am a mother and want to opt for what you can not and the parents who want their children to be the same as non -diabetics, they took away from 33%, if we started again to ask for early retirements and recognize diabetes as diabetesIncapacitative disease !!

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
05/15/2022 10:22 p.m.

alberto_13 said:
@narciso, for a long time that it did not read in so few lines so many inaccuracies for not calling it otherwise and that they also distill such bad drool
As you say in the CNP, for example, not only do people work in uniform who run through the streets behind the criminals, but there are such important services or more that they wear a countryman so that the listings and spotted do not detect them even if they live on the side,as they are judicial, information, scientific, management and a long etc ... if you would have to call Iker because there is a lot "paranormal" ... but in this forum
What your flames "reserve" is called the second activity and grant it for decreased psychophysical skills, with decreased at least 20% of the salary is not a retirement, more these police are usually resorted to the courts to grant themRetirement since they would charge more and with fewer obligations and without the risk of having to return to active duty. It is not about the prejustive prejubilations such as those given by banks and other large companies that stop working charging the same until ageof retirement, the same is your case since you understand much of this issue.If a policeman is diagnosed with DM1 the next day he continues to work in the same destination, and the other, and the other ...The scaffolding, I inform you that in this forum there are professional elite athletes with their DM1 that do not "incapacitates" to be the best.Finally say that there is no greater sin than ignorance

I perfectly understand @Andrespmat and @narciso, in my case in an office work I have to be super pending glucose after eating because if I have an important meeting, I am shooting with stress.Imagine being in the eaves of a roof ...

As for elite athletes, who perform physical activity at high intensity does not mean they have good control.

I give you an example of a Novo Nordisk corridor, Joonas Hentala in Milan San Remo with the Dexcom (which they do not usually provide those who do not carry a bomb since it is 3 times more expensive than the imprecise of Abbott).

Link

300 kilometers by bicycle, with a medical team and a system that provides you with the "Live" data.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
05/16/2022 9:59 a.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

It seems great that we join people against diabetes and this is precisely claimed, that it is not good and that when it gives you a strong hypo for two hours and sometimes all day it leaves you Kao, and elite athletes are 20, 30 years, wait for 50 and we talk, in fact one who wrote in the forum was blind from a retinopathy

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
05/16/2022 10:19 a.m.

It seems very good that you revive what you want, but without lying or inventing spure examples.

Alberto_13
05/16/2022 10:39 a.m.

<Blockquote class = "quote" rel = "alberto_13"

Hello,
Lie in what?
Examples, what do not add up to you?
Greetings

ube's profile photo
ube
05/16/2022 11:26 a.m.

ube said:
alberto_13 said:

I have already explained it to you long in a previous post

Alberto_13
05/16/2022 12:16 p.m.

alberto_13 said:
ube said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:

Hello,
Lie in what?
Greetings

I don't even answer you better.Or better if, because there is no worse blind than the one who does not want to see, and that every thief believes himself of the same condition.
Some will have an opinion and others, but the only thing I see in your comments is arrogance and that your truth is everyone's.
With this I no longer answer this thread.
Greetings and that is pretty.

ube's profile photo
ube
05/16/2022 2:07 p.m.

ube said:
alberto_13 said:
ube said:
ube said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
It seems very good to me that you revive what you want, but without lying or inventing spureus examples.

Hello,
Lie in what?
Greetings

I don't even answer you better.Or better if, because there is no worse blind than the one who does not want to see, and that every thief believes himself of the same condition.
Some will have an opinion and others, but the only thing I see in your comments is arrogance and that your truth is everyone's.
With this I no longer answer this thread.
Greetings and what a nice one.

My answer was not going to you for the manifestations of @Narciso and if answering with the truth some inaccurate manifestrances is arrogance, in effect I am arrogant and you without finding out what the sheath was going to get in the middle, so that you are very handsome.I will not answer you anymore

Alberto_13
05/16/2022 2:52 p.m.

I have a profession and years with type 1 diabetes. As @Josemibi does not compete in equal market conditions, the body with diabetes cannot face stress in the same way as the body without diabetes, and the labor market demands a certainStress tolerance.I have had jobs in which I hid my diabetes so as not to be discriminated, but I don't do it anymore, because in the long run this implied another load ..
On the other, I am sure to disability alleging complications together with work stress, although perhaps at the time it is not what you want is most likely, unless the SS becomes very strict.In addition, I do not want to die having contributed a work life with nothing in return ... and since the State is not very benevolent with the diabetics, that the little we have achieved was under pressure and we were quite late, that byThe least is claimed in the retirement stage, which for people with diabetes will be little fiscal load since we die before.
I have gone through several stages in my life with diabetes, also through denial, and denial has two faces.One is the rebellion, "everything is fine", "I do not believe in medicine", "I have normal life only that I have to click", I even went to a juyero who promised to heal me hahaha, but then fall to reality;The other is denial due to lack of humility.There each one with its way of facing reality and takes charge, which is certain is that if so many people with diabetes, with different lives and different cultures, we agree on the limitations of our disease, it is becauseIt must be true.It is not possible that we are so many mistakes ..
Pd.: I have recently been on the forum but I have hooked a lot!

Sami's profile photo
Sami
05/22/2022 9:02 p.m.

As I see it, the generations of Baby Boom do not get pension

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/22/2022 9:40 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia as well as the hand comes with the sustainability of the Social Security system, or the diabetes pension or any other we will see.They are not saved even the youngest baby boom or the x or millennials:/

Sami's profile photo
Sami
05/23/2022 2:50 a.m.

@Sami true, true ... you have to look for alternatives because private pension plans are not options and according to you in the news, instead of shortening working life we ​​wantthat we will have to see what professions and what body each one at those ages ...

I will play the lottery and all the draws to see if I get to the calm old age :);The other option is to look for a couple of a couple that palmes it soon and leaves me its heritage :) :): wink: but the latter is highly unlikely :) (without offending anyone, do not misbehave)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/23/2022 10:39 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia hahajaj .. well, between the probability of one million and the lottery, surely the first is higher ..

Sami's profile photo
Sami
05/24/2022 6:05 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.