{'en': 'Disability?', 'es': '¿Discapacidad?'} Image

Disability?

BanHop's profile photo   04/25/2022 6:09 p.m.

alberto_13 said:

In this traitorous world
Nothing is true or lie
But everything is color
Of the crystal with which it looks

Ramón de Campoamor ... but I think diabetic was not ... 😂😂😂
But this has much reason.The attitude in the end is what makes us feel good or bad, regardless of circumstances.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/01/2022 7:42 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

The sensors help us a lot but also reflect our limitations.
Until I started carrying the sensor I didn't know that stress produced glycemic peaks.

In most cases, at least in mine, I have stress scenarios at work and this implies a great glucemic variability.

The same goes for sport, until a few years ago we always took into account to bring sugar so as not to have hypoglycemia.However, at high intensities it is the opposite.I left the competition sport to avoid these volatilities.

Totally agree with @yaizaj on the subject of retirement.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
05/01/2022 10:06 p.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

Andrespmat said:
Diabetics do not want disabilities, they are all very well, better than a non -diabetic, I never saw anyone in the forum claiming a pension, to take better care, have time for sportAnd take care of the dowers, everyone says they can make a better life than a normal person, lost time to claim, disability ...

I don't even try to say it, I said it once and I have almost had the forum, that they do not want disabilities, that they are in the mother, in short,

I also think the same Andrés, when you catch for example some infection, the lack of control of blood glucose is beastly, or at least in my case, any inflammation, alteration, any situation of stres, etc. affects glycemia, there is no need toForgetting that type 1 diabetes is chronic, mean forever, that it is true that you try to be the best possible controlled for sometimes and due to circumstances it is difficult and being chronic disease should be valued, apart from diabetes, it hurts with the passage of the passage of thetime and is irreversible
But it would have to fight for a disability to traces of associations etc.
He who says he can do everything and nothing happens will have no type 1 diabetes. Or he will be fortunate hehehe

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/03/2022 10:20 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

yaizaj said:
hello I have diabetes of many years ago and I consider myself a normal person but with limitations and my father when I was little took me to a medical court and gave me a certificate ofDecrease year 1984 and I do not charge any pension, I charge my salary for the profession that I exercise and I go to my work without missing any day I have just been late for some morning and eye hypoglycemia, during the covid I have not missed a single day to the work and I amhealth personnelI enjoy tax advantages and that's it.There are people who have a certificate of decrease and it is better than us.I think that the early retirement will be tended to give bulls the type diabetics who were at 60 years 20 years of diabetes since we have a life expectancy of 11 years less so that we are making accounts at 67 you retire and at 68It gives you a heart attack.
Ole¡ for early retirement with 100% and also due to the decrease certificate

I could tell me the source where the decrease in life expectancy is reported in 11 years, thanks.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
05/08/2022 3:53 p.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

mcnulty said:
yaizaj said:
hello I have diabetes des-of many years ago and I consider myself a normal person but with limitations and my father when I wasLittle took me to a medical court and gave me a certificate of decrease year 1984 and I do not charge any pension, I charge my salary for the profession that I exercise and I go to my work without missing any day I have only arrived late for some morning and eye hypoglycemia, duringThe Covid I have not lacked a single day to the work and I am health personnel.I enjoy tax advantages and that's it.There are people who have a certificate of decrease and it is better than us.I think that the early retirement will be tended to give bulls the type diabetics who were at 60 years 20 years of diabetes since we have a life expectancy of 11 years less so that we are making accounts at 67 you retire and at 68It gives you a heart attack.
Ole¡ for early retirement with 100% and also due to the decrease certificate

I could tell me the source where the decrease in life expectancy is reported in 11 years, thanks.

You have various official studies on the network.
The average is 12 years less.No more than 68.

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
05/08/2022 8:10 p.m.

La diabetes es una mierda

Retirement at 58 or 60 years, it is a miy fucked disease ,,

Politicians, police retire before, because diabetics with more reason, that stop sucking our blood

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
05/08/2022 8:47 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
retirement at 58 or 60 years, is a miy fucked disease ,,

Politicians, police retire before, because diabetics for more reason, that stop sucking our blood

Could you indicate the source where you say the police retire at 58 or 60?

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
05/08/2022 9:25 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:
Andrespmat said:
retirement at 58 or 60 years, is a disease miy fucked ,,,,,,

Politicians, police retire before, because diabetics for more reason, that stop sucking our blood

You could indicate the source where you say the police retire at 58 or 60?
Read well and look, nobody said a police officer retire at 58 or 60 that claimed it for diabetics, I just said that politicians and police and many more officials retire before,
Greetings and look good at what is read

andrespmat
05/08/2022 10:06 p.m.

They retire before, how much?

Alberto_13
05/09/2022 7:58 a.m.

alberto_13 said:
are retired before, how much?
Well look there are policemen who at 55 and politicians who at 40, what do you think?

And stop putting the finger, which seems like you like to play the …… ..
Good morning 🤣🤣🤣

andrespmat
05/09/2022 8:03 a.m.

Besides, I don't care when they retire, I would like to retire before, for diabetes, it seems fair to me

andrespmat
05/09/2022 8:04 a.m.

Andrespmat said:
alberto_13 said:
retire before, how much?
Well look there are policemen who at 55 and politicians who at 40, what do you think?

And stop putting the finger, which seems like you like to play the …… ..
Good morning 🤣🤣🤣

Uncertain, at least what concerns police, exceptionally if, due to a decrease in physical pest skills, but not because you want, so do not generalize and give another example.

Alberto_13
05/09/2022 11:27 a.m.

To access it, they must have turned 60 (upper scale), 56 years (executive scale) or 55 years (sub -inspection and basic scale).

@Alberto_13 And I will not answer you anymore, it seems that you have no life and your circle of friendships and free time you dedicate it to the forum, hahahaha

andrespmat
05/09/2022 11:51 a.m.

I don't know if luckily or misfortune, I have retired relatives with 55 in reserve as they say, but without doing anything 👋👋

andrespmat
05/09/2022 11:52 a.m.

Andrespmat said:
I don't know if luckily or misfortune, I have retired relatives with 55 in reserve as they say ,,, but doing anything 👋👋

It is not the same to be in the reserve or second activity than to be retired, in the first situation you continue to belong to a body and pay you this and you rigrate for its disciplinary regime and in the second you do not belong to any body and you are one more retiree,Dependent of passive and finance classes ..... list and you will see as if you answer me, you can live alive !!: D: d

Alberto_13
05/09/2022 12:47 p.m.

Go two ... 😂😂😂😂

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/09/2022 3:40 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
go two ... 😂😂😂😂

@isabelbota 🤣🤣🤣🤣

andrespmat
05/09/2022 4:32 p.m.

Let's see I tell you my experience.
I am from Graná la Diabetes because I suppose that as every day well day badly, work because if you work as I mounted on scaffolding stairs and others and with a lot of physical work.Well, it happened to me most of the day with hyper, and without the possibility of lowering it.I have 33% of disability tax benefits do not think they are so many.But for the future, I already have retinopathy and that does not take away anyone.My advice sees papers that takes a long time.

pverde's profile photo
pverde
05/15/2022 10:34 a.m.

I don't know, but I live next to a CNP police station and police with 55 or 60 years I don't see one.Through the streets patrolling on foot and mounted on cars or motorcycles, they are not usually seen.The same is involved in a corner of the police station where they are not seen.Anyway, Iker Jiménez will have to be called.What do not understand that of the reservation charging without having to work but is not a retirement?

And if you are a policeman and you enter dependent insulin diabetes, I imagine that with my age (52) you are retired as a speton as well as with any important disease.

Of course, the friend Granaino from above, to climb stairs and scaffolding is the age.

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
05/15/2022 5:28 p.m.

Of course, the friend Granaino from above, to climb stairs and scaffolding is the age.
That is what happens to my @narciso who also works on construction and if you want
I claim anticipated retirement now !!
I can't do what others do with diabetes, I can't fight equally !!

Retirement at 50 or 55

andrespmat
05/15/2022 5:52 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.