{'en': 'Placement Freestyle Sensor 2', 'es': 'Colocación sensor freestyle libre 2'} Image

Placement Freestyle Sensor 2

Rogerix's profile photo   04/24/2022 11:55 p.m.

I sleep upside down, with the stooping sensor and measures well.The one now +/- 10.
In a bike well, to swim well, for fitness well, for the moment without fighting in that area, except care when climbing the underwear

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/24/2022 11:54 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thanks Ruthbia, you have convinced me.And if he fails me, then we are going to do.Within 8 days I try that area.There is a small inconvenience: I insulin, both the slow, 1 a day, and the rapids, 3 a day, for a long time, I have put them precisely in those areas of the body.We'll see how I look at them.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
06/25/2022 2:59 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

I say it because I get the question of whether to put the insulins so close to the sensor, it will not result in incorrect interstitial readings.I'm afraid yes

Arse's profile photo
Arse
06/25/2022 3:05 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

I put the basal in the other buttock and the fast in my arms in summer and winter on the waist sides.The abdomen only for corrections

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/25/2022 3:34 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

That, more or less, were the areas that were considering.In the arms where?I guess in upper part, right?And regarding the waist sides, I have ever tried.As far as I agree, it is in the gut in the few times I have corrected

Arse's profile photo
Arse
06/25/2022 6:19 p.m.

In the arms, unless you explain it to me since we both do enough sport, we have little chicha.Only muscle and little fat

Arse's profile photo
Arse
06/25/2022 6:24 p.m.

In the arms, in the same strip where you placed the sensor.Where vaccines are inoculating.The girls have more fat there.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
06/25/2022 10:27 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

ruthbia said:
I put the basal in the other buttock and fast in the arms in summer and winter on the side of the waist.The abdomen only for corrections

I put the basal on the sides of the thighs.I do not apply to click on the buttocks.I try to put the pen vertically, so that, if there is a bubble, I do not skimp the dose.
I also reserve the abdomen for corrections, or when it touches fast and wear long pants or skirt with stockings.I lift the shirt a little and the Michelin is very hand to apply the ball.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
06/25/2022 10:33 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

@Be in the triceps, that is where there is fat for insulin to dilute.In women we call it the "rolls."
On the waist sides it is a quick absorption zone, keep it in mind.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/26/2022 12:36 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, I have been carrying it on the internal part of the arm for five years and without any problem.It seems that they do not advise it, but after having taken it in the part of the arm I changed it and the measurements give me practically the same.The endocrine is happy with my evolution and the patches, nor do they see me in summer, nor get hooked, nor bother me.I cover them with hypoallergenic tape Nexcare width skin and wet is taken off, lasts a week.My experience is very positive by carrying them in this way.

123456789S's profile photo
123456789S
07/03/2022 12:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well look, another option.That placement did not know it

Arse's profile photo
Arse
07/03/2022 11:52 a.m.

rogerix said:
hello,

Summer is approaching, heat and our sensors are in sight in the arm, so ...

Where do you carry them not the arm?

I have read people who wear it in my thigh and buttocks, I am interested, but where do you get exactly?

The upstream of the posterior or anterior thigh?

In the hospital they told me that in the buttocks near the ass can be put but I don't like that area, so I will opt for thigh and the front of the thigh because to sit and drive and such a sensor could be broken if I put it behind theThigh, I will use Patches of those from Amazon to resist more glued.

Thank you!

I carry it in the arm, this was recommended by the Abbott representative, he told me that of the studies they have done with the sensor, the best response was obtained in the arm.So .... let it be seen, I don't care, really.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
07/08/2022 1 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.