{'en': 'Placement Freestyle Sensor 2', 'es': 'Colocación sensor freestyle libre 2'} Image

Placement Freestyle Sensor 2

Rogerix's profile photo   04/24/2022 11:55 p.m.

Hello, could you put a photo or silhouette marking in which chest area could it be put?I don't get the idea.And also in what part of the thigh?It is that in winter the pants are always very tight and I do not imagine where to put it.

A few years ago I used Dexcom and once in summer, I put it under the bra, in the area below the armpit so that it did not see, the truth did not bother much, I just had to be careful once a day to put onthe subject and now.

But in the 3 years that I have been the free, I have always put it on my arm and this post has loved it above all now that summer arrives, although it also passes a lot, if you have to do, to be seen, but it would also leaveRest the arm area more.

valky's profile photo
valky
05/15/2022 11:28 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

@Valky I put it on the front of the thigh in other parts does not work well, there will be luxurious to you

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
05/16/2022 4:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I sleep better with the sensor in the buttock, I don't have to be pending sleep only on one side.But I had doubts when the second one that put myself read 30 points below the capillary.
If it were not because of the experiences you share in this forum, I would have concluded that this area was not suitable and would have returned to the arm.
But I don't like to take it in the arm, it's more uncomfortable.When the bag slips, stumbles.When you put a backpack, stumble.He carried him covered with tape that physiotherapists use and a week he looked super shabby.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
05/16/2022 10:57 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

fulix said:
rogerix said:
hello, Hello,

Summer is approaching, heat and our sensors are in sight in the arm, so ...

Where do you carry them not the arm?

I have read people who wear it in my thigh and buttocks, I am interested, but where do you get exactly?

The upstream of the posterior or anterior thigh?

In the hospital they told me that in the buttocks near the ass can be put but I don't like that area, so I will opt for thigh and the front of the thigh because to sit and drive and such a sensor could be broken if I put it behind theThigh, I will use Patches of those from Amazon to resist more glued.

Thank you!

In the center of the pectoral, Holy Hand.They do not take off, nor bother to sleep.And more exact than in the arm.

Can you describe the exact point?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/17/2022 12:20 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

hello,
Yesterday I had a new sensor and the applicator failed me.The blue edge stayed very out, I couldn't stick it, I tried to push a little with my hand (it was a lot of resistance) and then it was crushed and there was no way to return to the initial position.
Has anyone ever reported failure in the applicator?It gives me a lot of stick to have loaded a sensor because of the applicator.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
05/26/2022 9:53 a.m.

Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

I have encouraged myself and I have put the last sensors at the top of the ass and phenomenal in measurement.I put the paste that on the left side it is difficult for me to put it alone exactly where I want.
If the endocrine knows that I do not put it on the official place will tell me something?At the end of the month I have consultation and I do not know if the next arm.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
06/10/2022 3:11 p.m.

@Anaisabel, I think the endocrine will give the same where you wear it if you check that it measures well.Sometimes we discover things before the endocrine that is not diabetic.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/10/2022 7:11 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Anaisabel I take it there years ago and Endo has never told me anything.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/11/2022 12:39 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Ok, then I will continue to place it there, that it is comfortable and it is not seen.In winter I will return to the arm because I have never had any fall problems.
Thank you, girls :)

Anaisabel
06/11/2022 2:18 p.m.

rogerix said:
hello,

I have read people who wear it in my thigh and buttocks, I am interested, but where do you get exactly?

In the hospital they told me that in the buttocks near the ass can be put but I don't like that area, so I will opt for thigh and the front of the thigh because to sit and drive and such a sensor could be broken if I put it behind theThigh, I will use Patches of those from Amazon to resist more glued.

Thank you!

I carry it in my arm and also covered with Kine Fuchsia tape 😁😁.In my work everyone knows that I am diabetic and they are getting more and more on the street but if you do not want it to be seen or that they know that you are diabetics I think there are people who carry it in the hip.Of course, if you fail to you and you say you took it anywhere other than the back of the arm it seems that they do not replace it.

inmuchi_77's profile photo
inmuchi_77
06/12/2022 11:38 a.m.

31 años con DT1!!
Toujeo / FIASP y dieta baja en CH
Viva la vida <3

I have 3 sensors at the top of the thigh.If we fold the leg 5 fingers away.The first became weird to sleep, but then no discomfort at all and is also discreet for NFC readings.I don't finish seeing it ... but about tastes ... 😉

XMIKE's profile photo
XMIKE
06/12/2022 11:40 p.m.

rogerix said:
hello,

Thank you!

rogerix said:
hello,

Thank you!

rogerix said:
hello,

Thank you!

I write here again to explain my recent experience:

I put on the sensor in the thigh, above in the front length, and I reinforced it with a patch of those who sell special for the sensor.The patch lasted an afternoon and one night;In the morning when I got up I was all enrolled, with what it cost me to put it, I threw 3 patches before getting one correctly.

So carefully removed the patch and left home to make some errands.Upon returning home and sitting to eat, I approached the mobile to the sensor and did not read.I felt to make sure I put the mobile where the sensor was, and then I realized that there was no sensor:/ at some point he fell and did not realize.

I took a new sensor, and this time I put it on the buttock, as seen in the drawing they put in this thread.I did not put security patch, because with what it cost me to put it in my thigh, ahead, above the buttock, without seeing anything, it was going to be impossible task, and I thought the panties could do the function.

Well, I was wrong.The sensor placed lasted what was left during the day, at some point, at night, while sleeping, the sensor took off and remained on the mattress.Two less 😡 sensors.

So, a little pisracted, I took another new sensor, and put it in my arm, as always, and I didn't put on the protective patch, because withA hand and what is impossible to put it on.After all, I don't care if the sensor looks.

Well, nothing, with the new sensor, I went to the supermarket, with the bad luck that being crouched in front of a linear taking some tuna cans, a lady passes by my side with a cart of those little ones from the supermarket, he touches with my armAnd jump the sensor ... 🤬🤬🤬 Well, three less sensors this year.As the SS gives them fair, I will miss 3 sensors 🤦🏼‍♀️.

Forest, (forgiveness for the expression) at all, I put the sensor on my arm, more backwards, I don't know if I explain.A little "hidden" less accessible to getting into something and jumping.I thought about putting a piece of wide tape on top, but jolin, that is horrible, in addition to getting dirty and with sweat the adhesive that is black is coming out, as if it were red 🤮.I mean, no.And the specific patches with both hands already cost me a lot to put it, and for what it lasted .. 🙄.And with one hand it is impossible to me, he wrinkles himself, rises, and it is impossible to put it.It is one of those patches that are transparent, I spent money at all.

And so I am, praying daily so that the sweat does not take off the sensor, that does not hit me in the frame of a door and skip, and that nobody gives me a blow or hooked on the sensor and losing another again.At this rhythm I stay without sensors.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
06/13/2022 12:43 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

Oh!What a bad luck.
Lately I put it in the buttock without covering it and has not given me problems.Last week he had two (the day one was exhausted) and the one who was about to run out "hooked" with the upper edge of the panty while walking and lifted the glue in that part.I was like this until I could go to a service to be relieved a bit.Fortunately, he continued to give his measurements the hours he had left ... That in particular he had put it a little high, it is better that he is perfectly covered by the panty.
I agree with you that summer is conflictive for the sensors, the physiotherapist tape to cover it becomes very shabby in a few days and the arms are very exposed.
The glue is really adhesive, I find it a lot to remove them, sometimes when I start the sensor I keep the plastic in my hand and the membrane on the skin.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
06/13/2022 1:36 p.m.

Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

What a bad luck @emily, the opposite happens to me, there is no way to remove the adhesive from the skin when I remove it.Before I covered it with tape, I did not see because the panties cover it, for year and peak I do not put anything and I do not fall, of course I turn little.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/13/2022 2:22 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

What bad luck!
I have never fallen and I have not loaded it with the bra, bag, door .....

Anaisabel
06/13/2022 3:04 p.m.

emily said:
rogerix said:
hello, Hello,

Thank you!

rogerix said:
hello,

Thank you!

rogerix said:
hello,

Thank you!

I put on the sensor in the thigh, above in the front length, and I reinforced it with a patch of those who sell special for the sensor.The patch lasted an afternoon and one night;In the morning when I got up I was all enrolled, with what it cost me to put it, I threw 3 patches before getting one correctly.

So carefully removed the patch and left home to make some errands.Upon returning home and sitting to eat, I approached the mobile to the sensor and did not read.I felt to make sure I put the mobile where the sensor was, and then I realized that there was no sensor:/ at some point he fell and did not realize.

I took a new sensor, and this time I put it on the buttock, as seen in the drawing they put in this thread.I did not put security patch, because with what it cost me to put it in my thigh, ahead, above the buttock, without seeing anything, it was going to be impossible task, and I thought the panties could do the function.

Well, I was wrong.The sensor placed lasted what was left during the day, at some point, at night, while sleeping, the sensor took off and remained on the mattress.Two less 😡 sensors.

So, a little pisracted, I took another new sensor, and I put it in my arm, as always, and I don'tI put the protective patch, because with one hand already if it is impossible to wear it.After all, I don't care if the sensor looks.

Well, nothing, with the new sensor, I went to the supermarket, with the bad luck that being crouched in front of a linear taking some tuna cans, a lady passes by my side with a cart of those little ones from the supermarket, he touches with my armAnd jump the sensor ... 🤬🤬🤬 Well, three less sensors this year.As the SS gives them fair, I will miss 3 sensors 🤦🏼‍♀️.

Forest, (forgiveness for the expression) at all, I put the sensor on my arm, more backwards, I don't know if I explain.A little "hidden" less accessible to getting into something and jumping.I thought about putting a piece of wide tape on top, but jolin, that is horrible, in addition to getting dirty and with sweat the adhesive that is black is coming out, as if it were red 🤮.I mean, no.And the specific patches with both hands already cost me a lot to put it, and for what it lasted .. 🙄.And with one hand it is impossible to me, he wrinkles himself, rises, and it is impossible to put it.It is one of those patches that are transparent, I spent money at all.

And so I am, praying daily so that the sweat does not take off the sensor, that does not hit me in the frame of a door and skip, and that nobody gives me a blow or hooked on the sensor and losing another again.At this rhythm I stay without sensors.

It is very rare, you must have touched a defective lot.Call Abbot (say that the 3 have put them on the arm).Once one was taken off, I called and sent me another.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/13/2022 4:08 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
emily said:
rogerix said:
rogerix said:
hello, hello, Hello,

Thank you!

rogerix said:
rogerix said:
hello,

Thank you!

rogerix said:
rogerix said:
hello,

Thank you!

So, a little pisracted, I took another new sensor, andI put it in my arm, as always, and I did not put the protective patch, because with one hand it is already impossible to put it on.After all, I don't care if the sensor looks.

It is very rare, you must have touched a defective lot.Call Abbot (say that the 3 have put them on the arm).I once took off one, I called and sent me another.

Regarding the patches ...
I live alone so I take advantage as soon as I see a friend to put them on.I think that all my friends know how to put them .... 😂😂😂

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/13/2022 4:10 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
emily said:
rogerix said:
rogerix said:
hello, hello, Hello,

Thank you!

rogerix said:
rogerix said:
hello,

Thank you!

rogerix said:
rogerix said:
hello,

Thank you!

So, a little pisracted, I took another new sensor, andI put it in my arm, as always, and I did not put the protective patch, because with one hand it is already impossible to put it on.After all, I don't care if the sensor looks.

It is very rare, you must have touched a defective lot.Call Abbot (say that the 3 have put them on the arm).I once took off one, I called and sent me another.

To send new sensors they ask many questions, and you have to give the reference number of the sensors, I no longer have them, I threw them.

Anyway if it were a sensor, even, but three, I do not think they would have replaced them, and one of them fell down the street and did not know.

For me the problem is that I do not fall for sweat, so much, to endure;That is seen I don't care.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
06/13/2022 5:01 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

emily said:
isabelbota said:
emily said:
emily said:
rogerix said:
rogerix said:
rogerix said:
rogerix said:
Hello,

Thank you!

rogerix said:
rogerix said:
rogerix said:
rogerix said:
hello,

Thank you!

rogerix said:
rogerix said:
rogerix said:
rogerix said:
hello,

Thank you!

So, a littleCabreadilla, I took another new sensor, and put it in my arm, as always, and I did not put the protective patch, because with one hand it is already impossible to wear it.After all, I don't care if the sensor looks.

To send new sensors they ask many questions, and you have to give the reference number of the sensors, I no longer have them, I threw them.

Anyway if it were a sensor, even, but three, I do not think they would have replaced them, and one of them fell down the street and did not know.

For me the problem is that I do not fall for sweat, so much, to endure;that is seen I don't care.

Hello, I put these Amazon patches, "MySweetstitch | Freestyle Free 1 & AMP; 2 patches, waterproof, breathable and respectful of the skin with a sensor for sensor in conjunction of 10 | oval", they never released me, and they are very easyTo put with one hand, fight the circle in the middle, with the sensor's hole, and the rest carefully you are playing down and sticks alone, without having wrinkles, I put it in the buttock (since I changed the armFor the buttock) and I think I will not return to the arm, two fingers below the elastic, perfect place, I do not touch it when I sit down, or sleep, do not see, perfect, and it measures well, I hope it is worth someone theexplanation.

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
06/13/2022 9:13 p.m.

Well, to see, in 6 months nothing had happened to my sensors.Well, except for the clear periodic inaccuracies.The fact is that a month ago, when I woke up, I marked 400 .... I made capillary and 110 ... After a while he said he changed the sensor.And the one I changed, had a couple of days, more or less and the protector that I have of Aliexpress ...
Link
I was taking off and I took it off ... I pass through a door, I snort and fucking sensor ...
I have always taken them on the back of the arm and of course, I am getting mosques, it is not good to crush them with the consequent erroneous readings, at night when sleeping on the side that I take or that takes them ahead with anything.
You already told me that on the buttock no problem, but it is that, and forgive that I insist, I usually sleep upside down and there the sensor will be pressed all night and I fear the worst.On the other hand, in the thigh it does not seem a bad option either, but I do not know if on the bike, now in summer, it will last me 14 days ... let's still be made a mess and I do not dare to change it fromSite ... You have to hunch that doubts more stupid.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
06/24/2022 6:38 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.