{'en': 'Placement Freestyle Sensor 2', 'es': 'Colocación sensor freestyle libre 2'} Image

Placement Freestyle Sensor 2

Rogerix's profile photo   04/24/2022 11:55 p.m.

Uff ... the chest!I saw a girl on Instagram but it's not for me.My chest already attracts attention without putting a white point in the middle xD

I didn't say it for the cowboy itself.Let's see, I use them throughout the year, which in Galicia in summer at night you can use a finely fine, but I refer to the gesture, to make that movement .But come on, like me @ruthbia and @ensalada, I look at the glucose, I punctuate myself, I take my zumito or my glucose pills and if the rest they look at them, that they scratch.And of course, I don't care if the sensor is seen or noticed below a garment.Nor that it was something bad to take care of our health;)

Tam's profile photo
Tam
05/05/2022 1:13 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2
Última HbA1c: 6 (Marzo 2023)

In summer I put it in the rear gluteo, culete was recommended by my endocrine, and it is phenomenal every 14 days you change gluteo and in peace, it can bathe you, sit down etc.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/08/2022 1:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What worries me the most of the buttock is at bedtime, which I do mouth ... will not be very pressured the sensor in that area?

Arse's profile photo
Arse
05/08/2022 4:28 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

I believe that he is less pressed than in the arm, you do not concentrate all the weight on the sensor but on a more extensive area (the two buttocks).I sleep at times up and never jumped my alarm, while when I slept on the side of the sensor's arm I had false assured hypoglycemia.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
05/09/2022 2:14 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Yesterday I saw one on the bus with the hair sensor on my arm without covering ... I was getting bad thinking that in a brake the uncle fell and to take for .... the sensor .... ufff ....

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/09/2022 3:39 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
Yesterday I saw one with the hair sensor in the arm without cover ... I was getting bad thinking that in a brake the uncle fell and to take.... The sensor .... ufff .... I so discreet and he only needed to wear a decal :)

Hahaha hahahaha
I carry it like this and with dads from different Angry Bird
Hahaha

ube's profile photo
ube
05/09/2022 6:56 p.m.

wave said:
What worries me most about the buttock is at sleeping, which I do mouth ... will not be very pressured the sensor in that area?

I slept last summer about the sensors.Zero dramas.In fact, sleeping I feel safer with him in gluteo than in the arm.It is that sometimes, it depends on how I put it on, in the arm it gives me the feeling that it is going to take off.As you will do as more pressure on one side than from the other and the side that is not tight is going to take off ... I don't know if I explain myself, but come on, it has never happened, it's just the sensation;)

ruthbia said:
Yesterday I saw one with the hair sensor in the arm without cover ... I was getting bad thinking that in a brake the uncle fell and to take.... The sensor .... ufff .... I so discreet and he only needed to wear a decal :)

Well, I take it right now.(I don't cover it until I see that the surrounding glue is a bit take off.With a curious two -year niece in between even (he already knows that he can't grab him strong, but she looks at him and touches him the same, he is a gossip haha)

Tam's profile photo
Tam
05/09/2022 10:08 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2
Última HbA1c: 6 (Marzo 2023)

@Be in the gluteus does not bother to sleep or at all.It is more when he is pressured in bed or on a couch, he does not measure badly, he does not make strangers.
It has only happened to me when riding a bike or bikini, black clothes in summer, heated a lot and puts read in 10min very hot sensor.Also very cold in winter, on the bike, it has given me a similar message.

I lost one in a kayak when I had dizzy and try to get into a routilla, hit me strong and was fired.I had a driver's bruise for several days.It felt fatal because it was when I paid them, now I take it to the SS and change it to me.But I haven't lost any years.

It gives me independence not to carry anything in my arms, I usually hit my elbows with the doors;The 2 times that I wore the sensor in my arm, very at the beginning, none reached 14 days, I lost them on the road.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/10/2022 8:35 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

You have killed me ... My main sport is the bike and you are right: that zon directly receives the times of the sun and takes a lot of temperature.As I pay them ... I will continue with wl arm.Cachissss

Arse's profile photo
Arse
05/10/2022 10:34 a.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

ruthbia said:
@take in the buttock does not bother to sleep or at all.It is more when he is pressured in bed or on a couch, he does not measure badly, he does not make strangers.
It has only happened to me when riding a bike or bikini, black clothes in summer, heated a lot and puts read in 10min very hot sensor.Also very cold in winter, on the bike, it has given me a similar message.

I lost one in a kayak when I had dizzy and try to get into a routilla, hit me strong and was fired.I had a driver's bruise for several days.It felt fatal because it was when I paid them, now I take it to the SS and change it to me.But I haven't lost any years.

It gives me independence not to carry anything in my arms, I usually hit my elbows with the doors;The 2 times that I wore the sensor in my arm, very at the beginning, none reached 14 days, I lost them on the road.

Well look, I bought from there some round meat tips, I don't know if 30 were 3 euros more or less, I put them on the sensor and I have not taken off one.The brand of the clear sun, is visible in the arm.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
05/10/2022 11:08 a.m.

wave said:
you kill me ... my main sport is the bike and you are right: that zon directly receives the times of the sun and takes a lot of temperature.As I pay them ... I will continue with wl arm.Cachissss

Only once, on Saturday I do not whistle and towards quite hot when I left.In the arm the mark stays and with how awkward I am sure that when I put on the helmet or the mesh I take it off.
Have you tried in the chest?There they say they measure very well.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/10/2022 1:41 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I saw a girl in the mall with the sensor behind the arm to hair and zampando some churros with chocolate, flipe a little

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
05/11/2022 12:44 p.m.

This is what endocrine recommends for diabetes 1;Eat whatever you want and put the insulin you need for what you eat.
I flip it.Personally I try not to go from 8 daily rations of HC and avoid those of high glycemic index.It seems to me that it is not good at my body to inflate to HC and an insulin injected that it will cause, yes or yes, roller glymia mountains.
Another thing is that, if exceptionally I face a gun for some celebration or whatever, break my norm and entrust all the saints to see if I succeed with the calculation of insulin.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
05/11/2022 1:07 p.m.

Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

With the sensor it is easy, that is, I went to eat at a pizzeria on Sunday and between 3 we ate fried potatoes with mayonnaise and ketchup, squid with lime and sage and half a pizza of cheese and cherry tomatoes, I put 20 uncomitance of novorapid andThe hour and a half was still between 90-110, but at 2 h I see that these values ​​went up 120-130-140, and decided to put 10 uncompid 10 units and reached 175 and decided to put 10 more you, low to 155And then at night I was at 112 and spent all night between 112 and 120, but it can be done, what I am not doing is zamparme some churros with chocolate that has a very high glycemic index and a lot of fat of the churros.It seems very correct to inject insulin if you are going to eat a lot because more than normal, but very often good should not be

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
05/11/2022 1:45 p.m.

Churros with chocolate are cousins ​​brothers of fried potatoes with ketchup ...

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
05/11/2022 2:03 p.m.

Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Ha ha ha.
Most of the people I see on the street with a sensor carry it without covering ... my father himself carried them without

anif's profile photo
anif
05/11/2022 3:29 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

@ROGERIX, I perfectly understand the chocolate girl with churros, for a whim of one day.My daughter, Humalog's Pcon 6, could eat them without problem, with the slow one.
Everything depends on how you know the reaction.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/11/2022 4:24 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, chocolate with churros a poison for me
My Sunday meal was a shared ration with 6 more of a tinorra, 1 croquette and a ration of natural roasted lamb, well and a coffee with mini milk that put you in meals .... I put on 5 novorapid at 3:00 p.m.And every two hours 3 insulin because it did not go down and did not go down from 190. Total that at 9:00 pm I finally saw that I went down to 125mg/dl I cost me the lamb 11 insulin units ..... nothing compensates for me.I was one hour walking, at 22:30 I entered the house with 150mg/dl again ..... a disgust!

Of course, on Monday I did not go from 90 without doing anything, eating normal and with very little insulin: o
He gave me a total average of that day of 87mg/dl, we go a glyc of 4.7%... They could already be every day like that Monday.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/11/2022 5:07 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

For what it seems, it had a high effect delayed the protein and fat of the roasted lamb.The hydrates that we can control in the banks are not alone.Fats can continue to raise glucose until 10 am the ingestion and proteins up to 5-6 hours.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
05/13/2022 8:36 a.m.

rogerix said:
hello,

Summer is approaching, heat and our sensors are in sight in the arm, so ...

Where do you carry them not the arm?

I have read people who wear it in my thigh and buttocks, I am interested, but where do you get exactly?

The upstream of the posterior or anterior thigh?

In the hospital they told me that in the buttocks near the ass can be put but I don't like that area, so I will opt for thigh and the front of the thigh because to sit and drive and such a sensor could be broken if I put it behind theThigh, I will use Patches of those from Amazon to resist more glued.

Thank you!

In the center of the pectoral, Holy Hand.They do not take off, nor bother to sleep.And more exact than in the arm.

Fulix's profile photo
Fulix
05/15/2022 7:51 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.