{'en': 'In these months (6), I have passed from diabetes, I have not done anything they have told me !!and magic !!', 'es': 'En estos meses (6), he pasado de la diabetes, no he echo nada de lo que me han dicho!! y magia!!'} Image

In these months (6), I have passed from diabetes, I have not done anything they have told me !!and magic !!

Pyrri's profile photo   04/25/2022 1:35 a.m.

And now in March the endocrine has asked me for analysis and everything has done well !!, how is it possible?, which is not so much, that you have to enjoy more life.Than so much diet, that if sugar levels !!Who cheated who ... in September 2021 I told you that I put myNo metformin, how can that be possible ???

It gives me the feeling that deceive us like animals, those of type 1 diabetes, that if the glucometer, that if you throw them, often the business they have mounted, those of type 2 metformin and the trulcy and how you want to dietpay it at a good price (the healthy must be paid).Do not tease me and you ????

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
04/25/2022 1:35 a.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

@Pyrri, if you were well the analytical is because the treatment is good ..., without insulin type 1 we cannot live.Of course, being relaxed and living quiet also helps, but we cannot leave the treatment.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/25/2022 4 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Pyrri is very dangerous what you say, you do what you want with your life but do not encourage others to leave a treatment that keeps them alive.My great -grandfather died of type 1 diabetes because in his time the insulin was only obtained by 4 rich, there was still only pork.And today many type 1 diabetics die in the US because treatment cannot be paid.And I do not tell you in the third world that many children die for not having access to treatment.And it is a slow and painful death so please a little respect.
That a punctual analysis has done well does not mean anything, it can even be even an error.Normally, type 2 look at you the fasting glucose and that may be well and the next fatal depending on what you have eaten and moved the day before.A relative of mine the day before the analyzes passed it to salads and they left perfectly but then when you looked at him a normal day at home he was in the clouds.
Of course, pharmacists take advantage of our disease to earn money, but that does not take away so that insulin saves our lives.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
04/25/2022 7:19 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

It is indeed very dangerous.And to type 2 they don't look at us at times and then come the complications, which are more common in type 2 than in type 1. much eye if you want quality of life.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/25/2022 8:13 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

:either
Reduce everything to the absurd.

anif's profile photo
anif
04/25/2022 8:45 a.m.

DM2 (2019)

You always have to take full care of this disease.Do not do it and recommend it seems crazy.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
04/25/2022 12:03 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

@Pyrri A type 1 diabetic cannot live without insulin;In two weeks the palm, as is.I would like not to put insulin and eat what I want.

A type 2 diabetic can jump what your conscience dictates.The pancreas works, sometimes better and sometimes worse.
Today it has been good for you because maybe your pancreas was stimulated in recent days and ta chan!Book Analytics, but in 3 days or a week if you repeat again you can get a surprise.

My uncle has been in Type 2 diabetic years, the day before review, a nose walk is hit by an athletics track and when he goes to consult.When they ask for glycosylated hemoglobin, mismatches are seen.

What glycosylated hemoglobin has come out?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/25/2022 3:06 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Diabetes denialists, and what we were missing ...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/25/2022 7:34 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

pyrri said:
and now in March the endocrine has asked me for analysis and everything has done well !!, how is it possible ??, if I have jumped everything to the bullfighter ...You do not believe that your diabetes are taking it to too incredulous levels, which is not so much, that you have to enjoy life more.Than so much diet, that if sugar levels !!Who cheated who ... in September 2021 I told you that I put myNo metformin, how can that be possible ???
It gives me the feeling that deceive us like animals, those of type 1 diabetes, that if the glucometer, that if you throw them, often the business they have mounted, those of type 2 metformin and the trulcy and how you want to dietpay it at a good price (the healthy must be paid).They do not tease me and you ????

Good, for you all good, what does it mean?

marine's profile photo
marine
04/25/2022 8:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

marine said:
pyrri said:
and now in March the endocrine has asked me for analysis and everything did everything good !!, how is it possible?, if I have jumped everything to the bullfighter ... You do not believe that your diabetes are taking it to too incredulous levels, which is not so much, that you have to enjoy more life.Than so much diet, that if sugar levels !!Who cheated who ... in September 2021 I told you that I put myNo metformin, how can that be possible ???
It gives me the feeling that deceive us like animals, those of type 1 diabetes, that if the glucometer, that if you throw them, often the business they have mounted, those of type 2 metformin and the trulcy and how you want to dietpay it at a good price (the healthy must be paid).They do not tease me and you ????

Good, for you all good, what does it mean?

Good question.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/25/2022 9:54 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Type 2 is still possible but type 1 is impossible, not hard or 2 days without punctured insulin, type 2 could be, it has nothing to do with type 1

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
04/26/2022 12:03 a.m.

@Pyrri I think you will grab a burning nail, in order to not assume reality, all of us who are here we would not have to keep control we carry, but it is essential to not have problems derived from diabetes.

I have noticed your signature, and honestly, I have been surprised with the incongruity between the message you give in this thread and the content of the firm that today says:

"Klinefelter Syndrome 47 XXY (1990) with 14 years - Diabetic Neuropathy (2013) - Irritable bowel syndrome - Type 2 diabetes (2014) with 38 years -, 5mg/1000mg - TruLicity 1.5mg - Gabapentina 300mg).

Several of these problems are a consequence of poorly carried diabetes ... as they say on TV ... "Honor ... Case closed !!"

I really hope you start to better control diabetes and have good results.

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
04/26/2022 9:57 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@Fer totally agree with your message, it is more exactly the same thing.

I have colleagues who even with glycos acceptable by endocrine have had problems derived from diabetes, so you have to forget about it.

marine's profile photo
marine
04/26/2022 11:11 a.m.

Myself for carrying an irregular control diabetes I have a retinopathy so ...

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
04/26/2022 12:03 p.m.

@pyrrinot to have problems derived from diabetes.

I have noticed your signature, and honestly, I have been surprised with the incongruity between the message you give in this thread and the content of the firm that today says:

"Klinefelter Syndrome 47 XXY (1990) with 14 years - Diabetic Neuropathy (2013) - Irritable bowel syndrome - Type 2 diabetes (2014) with 38 years -, 5mg/1000mg - TruLicity 1.5mg - Gabapentina 300mg).

Several of these problems are a consequence of poorly carried diabetes ... as they say on TV ... "Honor ... Case closed !!"

I really hope you start to better control diabetes and have good results.

Greetings,

I didn't want to say it ... but totally agree with you

Nila's profile photo
Nila
04/26/2022 1:14 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

People with DT1 can skip the guidelines and recommendations of the doctors and be like the "non -diabetic" people who differentiate between a diabetic and "non -diabetic" person that the diabetic person uses "exogenous insulin" "insulin -dependent" "insulin therapy"and the person "non -diabetic" uses "insulin endogen" produced by the pancreas.And both diabetic and "non -diabetic" people can do the same, without limiting ourselves without putting barriers .. diabetic people can eat what we want and in the amounts that we want we can travel we can do sports etcWe like and talking about food we can eat everything we like we can eat without counting rations but as long as we use insulin because we have to inject it "to do without insulin to live" and you can be happy andPutting insulin cannot be synonymous with "stroes etc" because injecting lasts a few seconds, the stress etcEaten healthy bone when we have high or low sugar we are worrying ourselves by scoring etc. when it does not have to be so when we have a climb or a downturn instead of thinking or this because it is, we must react and act without thinking about the negative
Sugar rush?Rectify with insulin or also walk "everything that goes up, goes down."
Bajon de sugar?No problem is taken with sugar and we go up we are that we complicate it against more we think about negative thoughts. They are very bad for mental health to stress because something has not worked out you etc. scratch by not having perfect controls, pffLet's go from when diabetes is "perfection"?And I remind you that "non -diabetic" people suffer from sugar dances and rush such as those of DT1 also have symptoms like us, the only thing we click we have no other.But still we can do normal things as a "non -diabetic" against more negatively concerns etc. It will be much worse, diabetes cannot be an impediment to eat what you like to do activities etc. If diabetes controls you aty, you are going badYou have to have power you have to be the empowered on diabetes, which happens that there have been "listings" etc. that have "sold the motorcycle" with this diabetes.For example, in my case I carry 3 years and 4 months with DT1 and the first year I fulfilled the guidelines and recommendations of the Endo the educator etc.The librettist with the controls that many of them were 300 and Pico MG and the Endo the educator told me that they were "prefects" "that I was doing very well" until the second year the voice of my conscience, I started talking andI started discovering things x myself.I even ask me what these doctors are playing ..? First they say we have to have perfect controls "and when you teach them imperfect controls they tell you that very well, heh heh. Ami I like being
Imperfectly percerted. "

Lauraa's profile photo
Lauraa
04/29/2022 7:54 p.m.

@Lauraa you can eat and drink and do what you want but it has consequences in the long run and not very good, this disease is limited, no matter how much you do not recognize it you are a slave of the needle, if you eat and you put insulin, you haveTo monitor the rations, I don't know, it's a fucking fucking disease, which also causes many more, you can paint it as you like

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
05/01/2022 7:43 a.m.

It is very dangerous to think that because there was a good analytics, you no longer need to follow indications of doctors, or treatment, etc.The consequences can tremendous.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/01/2022 2:35 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

No, not the long -term consequences, it would be for eating and drinking without administering insulin.But with insulin, everything can.
If a person with DT1 begins to eat etc. leaving insulin treatment, of course it will have very bad consequences.
I met a person with T1 diabetes and had it for many years and this person a bit he drank and did everything but did not put any insulin to K in 2008 in the month of August he had a stroke and the palm.
I am aware that if as etc without putting insulin in any moment the palm.So I am going to continue eating what I want in the amounts that I want etc with my insulin.And if I am aware.K a high intake HC can cause me a hyper and what ??If that hyper can correct the same as a hypo Tb.For example, an intake of 100g (HC) does not reach me even to the tooth was hungry.I prefer to eat a good plate of pasta (300g) managing the corresponding dose and if later a hyper Ccorrigo appears and ready.

Lauraa's profile photo
Lauraa
05/01/2022 2:36 p.m.

pyrri said:
and now in March the endocrine has asked me for analysis and everything has done well !!, how is it possible ??, if I have jumped everything to the bullfighter ...You do not believe that your diabetes are taking it to too incredulous levels, which is not so much, that you have to enjoy life more.Than so much diet, that if sugar levels !!Who cheated who ... in September 2021 I told you that I put myNo metformin, how can that be possible ???

It gives me the feeling that deceive us like animals, those of type 1 diabetes, that if the glucometer, that if you throw them, often the business they have mounted, those of type 2 metformin and the trulcy and how you want to dietpay it at a good price (the healthy must be paid).Do not tease me and you ????

Fortunately in this forum there are very intelligent people and very serious that this stupid comment would not take seriously.
You do what you want with your diabetes, but your apology of passotism will do it to another place.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
05/01/2022 3:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.