{'en': 'In these months (6), I have passed from diabetes, I have not done anything they have told me !!and magic !!', 'es': 'En estos meses (6), he pasado de la diabetes, no he echo nada de lo que me han dicho!! y magia!!'} Image

In these months (6), I have passed from diabetes, I have not done anything they have told me !!and magic !!

Pyrri's profile photo   04/25/2022 1:35 a.m.

@Lauraa shows that you have a little diabetic.When you start having insulin resistance for all those corrections and complications derived from the ups and downs, you will remember what we tell you.
The same is that you think that the rest we like or entertains us to carry good control ...

I keep the last comment of this thread, here there are people intelligent enough to know that your way of living diabetes is not the most recommended.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/01/2022 7:50 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@Lauraa to go based on corrections is not highinsulin and eating at 2 days you would be in the emergency department with a coma by diabetic ketoacidosis

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
05/01/2022 9:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

He maintained contact with six people who have diabetes in Huelva and Seville, belonging to a moto group, all of them did what they wanted with food, two have lost fingers and are now with insulin and counting CH, a kid who competed nowHe is blind, everyone carries glasses and to see up close and far, I almost cost my life with a very serious diabetic acidosis, I wore glasses for everything, since I am insulin and controlled by me above all, I no longer useAlmost glasses, I do not suffer dizziness, the wounds cure before me, even Improved ge character.
In total we were seven and all badly diagnosed and doing what he wanted with food, the one who has had less problems that I climbed ten kilos.
What happened to you with your analytics has been lucky or that your pancreas is not completely missing in combat.
Everyone knows that diabetes is a business, but those whose life was hell the previous months to start with insulin or treatment, we don't think they are deceiving us, or else we would leave everything ... no?
I got badly diagnosed as DT2 almost four years and had a series of health problems that I don't have ......

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
05/02/2022 7:55 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@pyrri a type 1 diabetic cannot live without insulin;In two weeks the palm, as is.I would like not to put insulin and eat what I want.

A type 2 diabetic can jump what your conscience dictates.The pancreas works, sometimes better and sometimes worse.
Today it has been good for you because maybe your pancreas was stimulated in recent days and ta chan!Book Analytics, but in 3 days or a week if you repeat again you can get a surprise.

My uncle has been in Type 2 diabetic years, the day before review, a nose walk is hit by an athletics track and when he goes to consult.When they ask for glycosylated hemoglobin, mismatches are seen.

What glycosylated hemoglobin has you come out?

I have left a glycosilada of 4.8 has gotten out of the 7.2 I had before.And I know that those of type 1 are worse, you don't need to scold me so much, I have not said anything about type 1 diabetes (well if a little, forgive) I have talked about my 2 and as I am carrying it.Joer to the minimum jump !!And forgive me because I am new in this only 2 years, because the rest of the time I spent everything (7 years without doing anything) ....
The ophthalmology has reviewed my sight and for now there are no diabetes, I continue with my myopia and tigmatism from the 10 years of age, perhaps in the long run they leave more problems if I continue to make the fool.As my doctor says the pills do not do everything, if I do not put on my part ...4 years, I have improved something but it's not enough ...

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
05/03/2022 1:43 a.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

pyrri said:
and now in March the endocrine has asked me for analysis and everything has done well !!, how is it possible ??, if I have jumped everything to the bullfighter ...You do not believe that your diabetes are taking it to too incredulous levels, which is not so much, that you have to enjoy life more.Than so much diet, that if sugar levels !!Who cheated who ... in September 2021 I told you that I put myNo metformin, how can that be possible ???

It gives me the feeling that deceive us like animals, those of type 1 diabetes, that if the glucometer, that if you throw them, often the business they have mounted, those of type 2 metformin and the trulcy and how you want to dietpay it at a good price (the healthy must be paid).Do not tease me and you ????

Fotre, because to be very good according to what you put what you have is not a nonsense you will pay the consequences :: Klinefelter Syndrome 47 XXY (1990) with 14 years - Diabetic Neuropathy (2013) - Irritable intestine syndrome - Type 2 Diabetes(2014) with 38 years - Moderate -Severa Axonal Sensitive Diabetic Polyneuropathy in lower limbs (2021) (Synjardy 12.5mg/1000mg - Trulicity 1.5mg - Gabapentina 300mg).HBA1C: 7.2%.to 4.8%

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/03/2022 10:24 a.m.

I have left a glycosilada of 4.8 has gotten out of the 7.2 I had before.And I know that those of type 1 are worse, you don't need to scold me so much, I have not said anything about type 1 diabetes (well if a little, forgive) I have talked about my 2 and as I am carrying it.Joer to the minimum jump !!And forgive me because I am new in this only 2 years, because the rest of the time I spent everything (7 years without doing anything) ....
The ophthalmology has reviewed my sight and for now there are no diabetes, I continue with my myopia and tigmatism from the 10 years of age, perhaps in the long run they leave more problems if I continue to make the fool.As my doctor says the pills do not do everything, if I do not put on my part ...4 years, I have improved something but it's not enough ...

Pyrri, possibly one of the most fucking things in diabetes is the time it takes to face pathologies for uncontrolled glucose.This creates a false sense of security and invulnerability, because it can spend years before you have some complication.The bad thing about this is that once the deterioration appears it is very hardly reversible, although it can stop.Let's say you have to do an act of faith in which our future, if we take care of ourselves, will be better, because if you do not have a minimum control and time passes and nothing happens, you can believe that this situation will remain forever.Unfortunately, experience has shown that this is not so and the relationship between deterioration and bad control, whether voluntary or involuntary, is very clear.
Keeping the motivation to take care of yourself is not an easy task, as the years go by, and it is almost impossible task if you are in a depressive phase as I have understood that you are.When improving your depression it will be easier for you to "put on your part", because not only the diabetics have to "take care of ourselves", nowadays the one that most or the least, seeks for your life healthy guidelines.With the idea of ​​"taking care of me not to take care of me" I know many people, not diabetic, who carry a discipline in their diet, exercise and control of stress that we already want some of us.Of course, among other differences, they have chosen that way of life and we have been imposed by circumstances, but the basic and naked fact is that in the end, they also put all their effort to acquire healthy modes of life andKeep them over time, which is screwed.Besides us, life is doing in it.As a wonderful endocrine of my adolescence told me: "The problem is not that you die, it is how you will have to continue living a shit."Clear and forceful.
A big hug

uma's profile photo
uma
05/03/2022 3:04 p.m.

DM1 desde 1967-
Tresiba 12 - Novorapid: 4-6-2 última Hemo: 5,9
FreeStyle Libre 2 desde noviembre 2020

"Nunca dejes que el futuro te perturbe. Lo enfrentarás, con las mismas armas de la razón con las que hoy enfrentas el presente." Marco Aurelio.
"Un gramo de práctica vale más que una tonelada de teoría" Swami Vishnudevananda

I do not believe in conventional medicine or doctors etc. For many innocent people have died from a bad diagnosis medical negiglence etc.And then many of those doctors ... they wash my hands ... I felt more than my instinct ... and I have 3 years and 5 months with DT1 and the 2nd I suffered 2cetooactosis the first was not very serious only vomiting and I went to the health centerAnd they treated me.But the second acetooacedosis was serious.VomitingA lot of weakness could not stand up.I lost consciousness for a few seconds and oh, they had K hospitalize but do not miss this, when the ambulance arrived.One of the paramedics.K Era woman k e there is me because I kept vomiting.A horror feeling like that.Well, this paramedic.He released it is an "diabetic aceolatedosis" and then said "the vomiting are not pretended" then when I was at the K hospital I was a whole when the doctor came and the nurses/os k treated me.They released me by saying it was a "hyperglycemic compensation" they put it in the report.Ha ha ha.As to believe in conventional medicine.Para doctors of the ambulance see you vomiting with lost weakness of strength etc.And they already give you the "diagnosis" at that time."Diabetic aceoacedosis" but then in the hospital they tell you k is "a hyper de compensation" about the "hyper compensation" touched it with a woman K has been with diabetes since adolescence.And he told me that that does not exist.It told me k there is "hypoglycemic compensation" non -hyperglycemia.And that the woman for doctor has released "the vomiting are not pretended" bone k smooth to say ??What else was it theater?The weakness etc?And I cannot trust some doctors and educators when they saw my control notebook some of 300 and Pico 295 etc. They were doing it very well and I had "perfect controls" and there is one thing k I do not understand if supposedly a person who doesn'tThe palm is insulin in a short time.Well, in the previous comment, I told you about a person that I did not know K died of a stroke x not to put insulin, and this person had been with diabetes for many years and did not follow the treatment and did not last 2dias or 2 weeksPeople say, it lasted many years.K is supposed to insulin, a person the palm in "2Telediarios" and that were other times.Before the medicine was not as advanced as there was now or feathers etc.And there were people who did not kiss the treatment and lived more than 2 weeks even years ... and now with everything advanced in medicine (2022) yes a person eats etc. without insulin the palm in 2seths ???And I repeat K hippers do not have to be food.It may be for other causes or other factors.
Pq to a healthy food raises sugar.Ah by the way I already said k I carry 3 years and 5 months with diabetes right ??Well, the first year there were on a couple of times in a row that towards my 3 -in -law without putting insulin but because I forgot.And at the 2 hours he arrived high and I haven't died.And that here in this forum has been said that if you do not put insulin at the 2seths.Eye k I have said it in a comment but because I forget to say that I was the first year.No insulin several times in a row.And here I am.And I wasn't in "honeymoon" because I was hospitalized on day K I debuted the first consultation K I had with my educator K I was still hospitalized.He didn't tell me anything about the "honeymoon" I just wondered to if I knew what diabetes was and was explaining it to me.Then he taught me to put the doses to do controls to follow some recommendations guidelines to purge the insulin we are going basic for a person with DT1 but tell me about the "honeymoon" nothing at all.Although I already left the guidelines etc k k put me at the beginning.Pq my "inner voice" was talking to me and I am to listen to the "inner voice" and the of the acetooacedosis k gave me not pqThey produced.And I'm not going to be thinking so much.The K Paso passed and now to continue.

Lauraa's profile photo
Lauraa
05/04/2022 8:42 p.m.

@Lauraa each body is a world.Some are more resistant than others.I went to the doctor after 1 month of side effects of DB1 and I did not feel weak, nor tired or anything;Of course, they told me several emergency endocrine, of two different hospitals (I was in chirón and from there to the SS to cover me the treatment), which in one or two weeks, by the ketoacedosis, I would have begun to feel weak, vomit, etc.

There are doctors and doctors, and nurses and nurses;As in all professions there are excellent and other people, no, the following.We all have adventurillas about it.(They advised me to tear off all my nails and feet to "cure", rather to correct, the Uñeros. I was then 8 years old)

Everyone is free to manage diabetes and other diseases as it considers, but what science knows in general, not a particular doctor, is that if you do not take care of yourself and have some values ​​of glymia within the range that your endocrine proposes you, over the years you will have side effects of diabetes and are irreversible.If you lose sight or amputate a member .... they don't come back.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/05/2022 8:49 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

pyrri said:
ruthbia said:
@pyrri a diabetic type 1 cannot live without insulin;In two weeks the palm, as is.I would like not to put insulin and eat what I want.

A type 2 diabetic can jump what your conscience dictates.The pancreas works, sometimes better and sometimes worse.
Today it has been good for you because maybe your pancreas was stimulated in recent days and ta chan!Book Analytics, but in 3 days or a week if you repeat again you can get a surprise.

My uncle has been in Type 2 diabetic years, the day before review, a nose walk is hit by an athletics track and when he goes to consult.When they ask for glycosylated hemoglobin, mismatches are seen.

What glycosylated hemoglobin has you come out?

For me, a 4.8 glyce indicates or that you have cared for a lot (exercise and diet) or that there has been an error in the analytics.I don't get to go from everything, the truth comes out.That if you have not taken the metformin but you have controlled food and you have done a lot of sport ... well, it can be.
Do not take the advice badly, but we see that you have already had complications and theirs is that you take care of yourself.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/05/2022 10:22 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Leave you of unconscious comments.
If we have a diagnosed disease, we must pay attention to guidelines and dosage that doctors have given us.
The cemeteries are full of chulitos that believe are small gods.

15437217Lisardo's profile photo
15437217Lisardo
05/07/2022 4:24 p.m.

15437217lisardo said:
Leave you of unconscious comments.
If we have a diagnosed disease, we must pay attention to guidelines and dosage that doctors have given us.
The cemeteries are full of chulitos that believe are small gods.

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
05/07/2022 7:30 p.m.

I hate that churras and merinas are mixed.Type 1 and Type 2. Responsible and foolish ... Anyway, that if it is the story you want to apply, there you but it is enormous irresponsibility on your part to release such a member of blows.Is there business behind diabetes?Of course, as in everything in this life.But since 1990 that they diagnosed me, I assure you that my life has improved a lot and my health too.I have had complications for the disease in my eyes for a bad stage and I have proven that taking care of everything is better.Do what you want with your body and with your health, but leave the conspiraid paranoias for other forums

rosanriv's profile photo
rosanriv
05/08/2022 1:21 p.m.

Well, I believe what type1 and type2 we have diabetes and I don't think you have to do ghettos or separations because in the end we have the disease.And responsible and foolish there are both types.And we can all learn a lot from everyone.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/08/2022 3:38 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

pyrri said:
and now in March the endocrine has asked me for analysis and everything has done well !!, how is it possible ??, if I have jumped everything to the bullfighter ...You do not believe that your diabetes are taking it to too incredulous levels, which is not so much, that you have to enjoy life more.Than so much diet, that if sugar levels !!Who cheated who ... in September 2021 I told you that I put myNo metformin, how can that be possible ???

It gives me the feeling that deceive us like animals, those of type 1 diabetes, that if the glucometer, that if you throw them, often the business they have mounted, those of type 2 metformin and the trulcy and how you want to dietpay it at a good price (the healthy must be paid).Do not tease me and you ????

Well.Sometimes it happens that when you relax cortisol, it also goes down and everything improves.Sometimes you try hard and nothing goes well and sometimes you relax and everything ok.Yeah.The type 2 is not the same as 1. it is also true.

On the other hand, the issue of diabetes is that it does not hurt but over time it brings many problems if you do not take care of yourself.

inmuchi_77's profile photo
inmuchi_77
05/09/2022 9:51 a.m.

31 años con DT1!!
Toujeo / FIASP y dieta baja en CH
Viva la vida <3

What you have to read .. I am fed up with type 1 and type 2 diabetes are not the same.
Forgive, I don't want to offend anyone, but this post has enervated me a lot ..

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
05/21/2022 11:04 p.m.

lauraa said:
people with DT1 can skip the guidelines and recommendations of doctors and be like the "non -diabetic" people what is difference between a diabetic person and "non -diabetic" that the personDiabetics uses "exogenous insulin" "insulin -dependent" "insulin therapy" and the "non -diabetic" person uses "endogen" produced by the pancreas.And both diabetic and "non -diabetic" people can do the same, without limiting ourselves without putting barriers .. diabetic people can eat what we want and in the amounts that we want we can travel we can do sports etcWe like and talking about food we can eat everything we like we can eat without counting rations but as long as we use insulin because we have to inject it "to do without insulin to live" and you can be happy andPutting insulin cannot be synonymous with "stroes etc" because injecting lasts a few seconds, the stress etcEaten healthy bone when we have high or low sugar we are worrying ourselves by scoring etc. when it does not have to be so when we have a climb or a downturn instead of thinking or this because it is, we must react and act without thinking about the negative
Sugar rush?Rectify with insulin or also walk "everything that goes up, goes down."
Bajon de sugar?No problem is taken with sugar and we go up we are that we complicate it against more we think about negative thoughts. They are very bad for mental health to stress because something has not worked out you etc. scratch by not having perfect controls, pffLet's go from when diabetes is "perfection"?And I remind you that "non -diabetic" people suffer from sugar dances and rush such as those of DT1 also have symptoms like us, the only thing we click we have no other.But still we can do normal things as a "non -diabetic" against more negatively concerns etc. It will be much worse, diabetes cannot be an impediment to eat what you like to do activities etc. If diabetes controls you aty, you are going badYou have to have power you have to be the empowered on diabetes, which happens that there have been "listings" etc. that have "sold the motorcycle" with this diabetes.For example, in my case I carry 3 years and 4 months with DT1 and the first year I fulfilled the guidelines and recommendations of the Endo the educator etc.The librettist with the controls that many of them were 300 and Pico MG and the Endo the educator told me that they were "prefects" "that I was doing very well" until the second year the voice of my conscience, I started talking andI started discovering things x myself.I even ask me what these doctors are playing ..? First they say we have to have perfect controls "and when you teach them imperfect controls they tell you that very well, heh heh. Ami I like being
Imperfectly perceive. "

Let's see, the important thing is not to have only a good glucosilada, it has long known that it is even more important to have a low glucemic variability, that is, no.It is the same a gyze of 6 with hyper and fat hypos (up and down as. A roller mountain), than one of 6 but with little variability.When there are many ups and downs, first that corrections do not take effect as soon and you are out of rank an important time, and second, that such high variability producesAlso many complications in the long run, from 10 years or even less.
Complications with more than 5.5 glucosilada have been seen so the lower it can be better and how much less fluctuation as well.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/22/2022 5:24 p.m.

lauraa said:
no, not the long -term consequences, it would be for eating and drinking without administering insulin.But with insulin, everything can.
If a person with DT1 begins to eat etc. leaving insulin treatment, of course it will have very bad consequences.
I met a person with T1 diabetes and had it for many years and this person a bit he drank and did everything but did not put any insulin to K in 2008 in the month of August he had a stroke and the palm.
I am aware that if as etc without putting insulin in any moment the palm.So I am going to continue eating what I want in the amounts that I want etc with my insulin.And if I am aware.K a high intake HC can cause me a hyper and what ??If that hyper can correct the same as a hypo Tb.For example, an intake of 100g (HC) does not reach me even to the tooth was hungry.I prefer to eat a good plate of pasta (300g) managing the corresponding dose and if later a hyper Ccorrigo appears and ready.

Laura, when you use more and more insulin and increase to counteract those climbs, in the end you end up having a resistance to beastly insulin, and do not have you.High time, more fattening and hormonal balance is altered, so, you want to see it or not.It's not that easy as you tell, it goes down, I get on.
It seems to me a barbarity, 300g of pasta.
Not as more than 50-60 g of HC a day
Each one there.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/22/2022 5:30 p.m.

meginer said:

Let's see, the important thing is not to have only a good glucosilada, it has long known that it is even more important to have a low glucemic variability, that is, no.It is the same a gyze of 6 with hyper and fat hypos (up and down as. A roller mountain), than one of 6 but with little variability.When there are many ups and downs, first that corrections do not take effect as soon and you are out of rank an important time, and second, that such high variability also produces many complications in the long run, from 10 years or even less.
Complications with more than 5.5 glucosilada have been seen so the lower it can be better and how much less fluctuation as well.

My endocrine precisely makes me more angry because of the variability than by glycosilada.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
05/22/2022 7:04 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Yesssica_a said:
@pyrri is very dangerous what you say, you do what you want with your life but do not encourage others to leave a treatment that keeps them alive.My great -grandfather died of type 1 diabetes because in his time the insulin was only obtained by 4 rich, there was still only pork.And today many type 1 diabetics die in the US because treatment cannot be paid.And I do not tell you in the third world that many children die for not having access to treatment.And it is a slow and painful death so please a little respect.
That a punctual analysis has done well does not mean anything, it can even be even an error.Normally, type 2 look at you the fasting glucose and that may be well and the next fatal depending on what you have eaten and moved the day before.A relative of mine the day before the analyzes passed it to salads and they left perfectly but then when you looked at him a normal day at home he was in the clouds.
Of course, pharmacists take advantage of our disease to earn money, but that does not take away so that insulin saves our lives.

Do you think that the day before an analytical, eating salads has already lowered sugar?

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
04/15/2023 3:52 a.m.

@pyrrinot to have problems derived from diabetes.

I have noticed your signature, and honestly, I have been surprised with the incongruity between the message you give in this thread and the content of the firm that today says:

"Klinefelter Syndrome 47 XXY (1990) with 14 years - Diabetic Neuropathy (2013) - Irritable bowel syndrome - Type 2 diabetes (2014) with 38 years -, 5mg/1000mg - TruLicity 1.5mg - Gabapentina 300mg).

Several of these problems are a consequence of poorly carried diabetes ... as they say on TV ... "Honor ... Case closed !!"

I really hope you start to better control diabetes and have good results.

Greetings,

I apologize to everyone who has felt offended for having released what I put in his day (I don't remember when it was), but in those days I was ignorant about the disease.I said it from my type 2 diabetes (at no time I wanted to get with type 1) that with the medications you can skip the diet if you want but over time you suffer more diseases by not taking it controlled.I have an acquaintance with 75 years and type 2 diabetes that I told me I took my pill and for 20 years like what I want !!, seeing these people's responses near their diabetes and who does not have diseasedeveloped, it is that it gives the impression that with your type 2 diabetes you can play and do whatever you want .... but I know that it is not so !!
Now I am more informed and distinguish a better type 1 diabetes of a type 2 diabetes (I know they are totally different) and that is why I hope that my lack of respect for the community is forgiven (nobody is born learned in this life).

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
04/16/2023 3:32 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.