{'en': 'In these months (6), I have passed from diabetes, I have not done anything they have told me !!and magic !!', 'es': 'En estos meses (6), he pasado de la diabetes, no he echo nada de lo que me han dicho!! y magia!!'} Image

In these months (6), I have passed from diabetes, I have not done anything they have told me !!and magic !!

Pyrri's profile photo   04/25/2022 1:35 a.m.

My mother.

Honestly, I believed that I was wrong but the denialism of a disease ...

It is incredible, these types of messages should be eliminated from moderation, because a recent diabetic, debuting like me, in adaptation period and trying to leave the well reads this and already what was missing.Not all are equally responsible and not all react the same to the diagnosis

lanysky's profile photo
lanysky
04/26/2023 12:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

lanysky said:
my mother.

Honestly, I believed that I was wrong but the denialism of a disease ...

It is incredible, these types of messages should be eliminated from moderation, because a recent diabetic, debuting like me, in adaptation period and trying to leave the well reads this and already what was missing.Not all are equally responsible and not all react the same to the diagnosis

I have already apologized and it would only be missing that there would be censorship in this forum !!
We can count our experiences with diabetes even if we put the leg when we are poorly informed !!
I have type 2 that is very different from the 1 and every day that passes I learn a lot of more information about diabetes, so censure no child no .....

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
04/26/2023 1:35 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

lauraa said:
I do not believe in conventional medicine or doctors etc. Pq Many innocent people have died due to a bad diagnosis medical negiglence etc.And then many of those doctors ... they wash my hands ... I felt more than my instinct ... and I have 3 years and 5 months with DT1 and the 2nd I suffered 2cetooactosis the first was not very serious only vomiting and I went to the health centerAnd they treated me.But the second acetooacedosis was serious.VomitingA lot of weakness could not stand up.I lost consciousness for a few seconds and oh, they had K hospitalize but do not miss this, when the ambulance arrived.One of the paramedics.K Era woman k e there is me because I kept vomiting.A horror feeling like that.Well, this paramedic.He released it is an "diabetic aceolatedosis" and then said "the vomiting are not pretended" then when I was at the K hospital I was a whole when the doctor came and the nurses/os k treated me.They released me by saying it was a "hyperglycemic compensation" they put it in the report.Ha ha ha.As to believe in conventional medicine.Para doctors of the ambulance see you vomiting with lost weakness of strength etc.And they already give you the "diagnosis" at that time."Diabetic aceoacedosis" but then in the hospital they tell you k is "a hyper de compensation" about the "hyper compensation" touched it with a woman K has been with diabetes since adolescence.And he told me that that does not exist.It told me k there is "hypoglycemic compensation" non -hyperglycemia.And that the woman for doctor has released "the vomiting are not pretended" bone k smooth to say ??What else was it theater?The weakness etc?And I cannot trust some doctors and educators when they saw my control notebook some of 300 and Pico 295 etc. They were doing it very well and I had "perfect controls" and there is one thing k I do not understand if supposedly a person who doesn'tThe palm is insulin in a short time.Well, in the previous comment, I told you about a person that I did not know K died of a stroke x not to put insulin, and this person had been with diabetes for many years and did not follow the treatment and did not last 2dias or 2 weeksPeople say, it lasted many years.K is supposed to insulin, a person the palm in "2Telediarios" and that were other times.Before the medicine was not as advanced as there was now or feathers etc.And there were people who did not kiss the treatment and lived more than 2 weeks even years ... and now with everything advanced in medicine (2022) yes a person eats etc. without insulin the palm in 2seths ???And I repeat K hippers do not have to be food.It may be for other causes or other factors.
Pq to a healthy food raises sugar.Ah by the way I already said k I carry 3 years and 5 months with diabetes right ??Well, the first year there were on a couple of times in a row that towards my 3 -in -law without putting insulin but because I forgot.And at the 2 hours he arrived high and I haven't died.And that here in this forum has been said that if you do not put insulin at the 2seths.Eye k I have said it in a comment but because I forget to say that I was the first year.No insulin several times in a row.And here I am.And I wasn't in "honeymoon" because I was hospitalized on day K I debuted the first consultation K I had with my educator K I was still hospitalized.He didn't tell me anything about the "honeymoon" I just wondered to if I knew what diabetes was and was explaining it to me.Then he taught me to put the doses to do controls to follow some recommendations guidelines to purge the insulin we are going basic for a person with DT1 but tell me about the "honeymoon" nothing at all.Although I already left the guidelines etc k k put me at the beginning.Because my "inner voice" was talking to me and I am to listen to the "inner voice" and theThe acetoacedosis k gave me not because they occurred.And I'm not going to be thinking so much.The ko passed and now to continue.

Science is the one who knows and put two specific examples of two specific people do not go from anecdote: neither science nor create knowledge.Believe?Yes, each one believes what it seems to him, he would be missing more.But they are nothing more than that: beliefs.Anecdotes do not serve as arguments.

Magucha's profile photo
Magucha
04/30/2023 2:29 p.m.

@Lauraa, if they had not met medically with ketoacidosis, you would not be here anymore.Take care, it's not just that you can die, the consequences of not taking care of themselves are worse.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/30/2023 4:17 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

What you have done is to eat the hy- magic

chema's profile photo
chema
04/30/2023 6:04 p.m.

Pyrri
I don't know what happens to you with your diabete
But I think you're wrong.
Your story doesn't help me at all.

Each one is free to do with his life what he always wants without touching glycemia in this way
To others ....

NEKgatoDULCE's profile photo
NEKgatoDULCE
04/30/2023 9:10 p.m.

I can say that I also had a very big time of diabetes and that made me eat crazy hydrates to meek (fried potatoes, pizzas, etc) and to top it up my levels were acceptable (hemoglobin of 7 approx) until emotionallyHe burst everything and realized many things with psychological help.Luckily, hard little and stabilize me again.

Prother's profile photo
Prother
05/01/2023 2:44 a.m.

Varon de 28 años con diabetes tipo 1 desde 2015. Minimed 780G y Guardian 4 con Humalog

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.