{'en': 'I am desperate with threeiba !!', 'es': 'Estoy desesperada con Tresiba!!'} Image

I am desperate with threeiba !!

EstefaniaBC32's profile photo   03/14/2022 7:15 p.m.

@Eladio These values ​​are for dinner, but rectify when you are in 130 at dawn and with the arrow climbing, as a three -year is very flat, it does not absorb you the fats that become carbohydrates at 4 or 5 hours.

It is not the problem of flat insulins, we have them well sized if we are stable for hours, not just getting up.

Dinner without fat and very little protein, a French tortillite and a half salad, you will see how you get up between 80 and 95. And if you have dinner at 8pm instead of 22:30 much better yet.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/28/2023 8:45 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Eladio, my daughter uses toujeo and Humalog, before lantus, but had a tendency to hypos, especially at night
He tried threeiba, but he also tended to go down at night, vice versa that you, and for the day Picos q did not control well.
With Toujeo it is much better, but it is also true that it makes low meals in hydrates.
The FIASP has not tried it, although it was the last one that was prescribed.
I think you have to be you who decides the insulin that is best for you, because each body is different.
As Ruthbia tells you, with these flat insulins they greatly influence the heavy digestions of fat and hydrates, they go up later.
Look at the glucosilada in the sensor, if you see that you are worse than before, go back to what was going well, and you can try Toujeo.
Stay with what you find best.
The endo will also see for the glucosilada which one is doing better.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/28/2023 11:12 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Eladio I also usually make a peak between 1 and 4 in the morning.I have done two things to try to correct it: I have spent the basal (toujeo) at night and before sleeping, about 23:30 I measure me and, if I have more than 120, I correct with Junior Humalog that allows me to put half units.
In this way, I have an active insulin until 3 more or less that is when I was peak and I keep night hyperglycemia.
More or less, you know that in diabetes there are no mathematical formulas and yes many files x

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
03/01/2023 3:29 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

estefaniabc32 said:
Hello guys.

I need some advice because I am desperate 😓

Since I changed the Lantus to Tresiba I have a horrible lack of control, I have tried to put it in the morning, at night and nothing ... up dose and nothing too .. I have the sugar all day through the clouds.

At night I go to bed for example at 80 and I wake up at 300 and it doesn't matter if it corrects me quickly at dawn that I wake up like that ...

During the same day, I get quickly more than 4 times a day to be correcting me and that weigh all the portions and I have a very controlled diet, I do sports ... I no longer know what to do.

Raising myself like this already affects me throughout the day, they stop working my stomach muscles, I have cramps and blurred view and I want to ask the doctor urgent to change my insulin again.

I have a Pen of Lantus yet and I don't know if tonight trying to put it again because really that lack of control affects me a lot at the physical and emotional level ...

Does this lack of control with Tresiba too?

What advice can you give me?

Thank you very much 🙏

The same happened to me when I walked to Toujeo, you should get used to.Greetings

chamus1978's profile photo
chamus1978
03/05/2023 3:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have been using three for a long time, and I have also gone through these morning rush despite being 80 when bedtime.The solution that my endocrine gave me, with which at the beginning I was not satisfied, was to reduce the dose of three, more and more, now I apply only 8 you.The reason it gives me is that an excessive dose causes declines and their respective rebounds.Over time I have given my right to my doctor.We will see how I continue.Anyway, this is my particular case, and each person is different.

Ton 's profile photo
Ton
03/05/2023 6:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.