{'en': 'Freestyle free 3 in Spain', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 3 en España'} Image

Freestyle free 3 in Spain

marine's profile photo   03/31/2022 9:41 p.m.

I have been with free 3 for a few days (no, they have not given it to me in the health center, I have bought it) and it is great.The first day it showed about 25 mg/dl below the glycemia indicated by the glucometer, but on the second day, it was already catchy to capillary measurement.

As I said, I installed the app on an Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro (Android v. 11).You have to activate the NFC (only at the beginning, for the first scan) and Bluetooth.You have to give some permissions related to battery savings, which the alarms sound even if you have activated the "do not disturb", show notifications on the lock screen (if you want), etc.The sounds of alarms (high, low, without a signal, etc.) can be customized individually.The app is very similar to that of free 2.

You will have seen images of the sensor size, but until you wear it, you don't really see how small and flat it is.I have continued using Skin Tac before putting the sensor and I have been covered with a patch.

Upon receiving glucose readings every minute, it impresses a bit to see the graphs;It is as if you are always in a roller coaster, even if you are in rank, but it is useful to see when insulin acts or when you go back a hypo.

For me the only inconvenience is that I have no reader.I really liked that of free 2, small and light, not to mention that you had two ways to check the blood glucose without using the glucometer.

Palomilla's profile photo
Palomilla
05/18/2022 12:03 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2018.
Toujeo y Fiasp.
Primero, Dexcom G4, luego, FreeStyle 2 (SS), ahora, Dexcom One (SS).

Remaining the size, no great advantage is seen compared to free 2 (Note: For those who use it with Diabox)
It still is not calibrable that for me is Abbott's biggest problem, but it will never be because his sales slogan is that he does not need calibration.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/18/2022 1:52 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

On Tuesday, Nurse 8 of the 2 gave me, I still have to keep waiting ...

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
05/31/2022 5:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That they have not developed app for the free 3, it seems incredible.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
06/01/2022 2:23 a.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

mcnulty said:
that have not developed app for iOS del Libre 3, seems incredible.
It is not that they have not developed it, it is that Abbott does not take it out in Spain (no idea why).
In Germany and a year ago they sell the FSL3 and took the application for iOS rather than for Android.
Link

jasom's profile photo
jasom
06/01/2022 10:02 a.m.

jasom said:
mcnulty said:
that have not developed app for iOS of free 3, it seems incredible.
It is not that they have not developed it, it is that Abbott does not take it out in Spain (no idea why).
In Germany and a year ago they sell the FSL3 and took the application for iOS rather than for Android.
Link

How strange right?

Does anyone know the reason?

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
06/08/2022 3:21 a.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

They will want to finish the stock they have of the 2 before getting the 3. In Germany they would already end the contract of the 2 .. or something like that, because once they manufacture the 3 they will stop manufacturing the 2 ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/08/2022 3:35 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
will want to finish the stock they have of the 2 before removing the 3. In Germany they would already end the contract of the 2 .. or something like that, because once they manufacture the 3to manufacture the 2 ...

The 3 has been sold here for a long time.What they have not developed in Spain is the app for iOS

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/01/2022 11:51 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I think it will take the SS to supply it, until Abbot stops manufacturing the 2 and then they have no choice but to give it

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/04/2022 2 p.m.

antonimar said:
I think the SS will take to supply it, until Abbot stops manufacturing the 2 and then they have no choice but to give it feed

I know that a diabetic residing in Barcelona has already been given a free3 supply

marine's profile photo
marine
09/04/2022 7:57 p.m.

ube said:
I use Android, I don't have nightcout and I use the mi band with xDRIP (Diabox does not oby me very well) and now a galaxy watch 4

EEEEI !!!I'm looking for a cheap submersible clock to install Diabox and better not have to wear the mobile nearby, is the miband possible?Galaxy Watch?

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
09/05/2022 11:55 a.m.

mrasra said:
ube said:

EEEEI !!!I'm looking for a cheap submersible clock to install Diabox and better not have to wear the mobile nearby, is the miband possible?Galaxy Watch?

The mobile has to take it with all the wareables yes or yes.I think there is only one that does not, nor do I remember the name.

I have not had it with a bracelet or what.
I use a paveled and xDri

Regarding submersible, the Mi Vabd does not know how it will go, the GW4 can but to some extent.
Greetings

ube's profile photo
ube
09/05/2022 1:04 p.m.

I have a Samsung Watch 4 and needs the mobile near but I have the diabox installed.The salt water cannot be submerged.
The price no idea, "Movistar gave it to me in exchange for 3 years more permanence.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/05/2022 6:49 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I just called the endocrine to offer me a free freestyle 3 to try it.Now I am with the 2 and with Diabox.If I use the 3, it should be calibrating with Diabox?Can anyone tell me your experience with 3 and Diabox?

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
01/24/2023 4:11 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ricki21 said:
I just called the endocrine to offer me a free freestyle 3 to try it.Now I am with the 2 and with Diabox.If I use the 3, it should be calibrating with Diabox?Can someone tell me your experience with 3 and Diabox?

Diabox that I know, is still in development for free 3

marine's profile photo
marine
01/24/2023 4:50 p.m.

Hopefully free 3 function so well, that you don't need more applications.Let's see ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/25/2023 2:26 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

@Eregina I did not use any app than FreeLink's officer, I had Diabox and Glucose SletThe sensor data, if the sensor fails the applications, according to my way of seeing, the only thing that makes it a continuous meter, but for me it is no advantage,

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
01/25/2023 9:30 p.m.

@Andrespmat, my daughter also uses only the application of the free, the others lost a sign, and this one is doing very well, the glycosilada comes out almost equal to the analytics.
I hope that the 3 is equally reliable or more, and it will be continuous, without the need for another app.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/26/2023 3:08 a.m.

While the 3 does not send the information to my watch, to see my gluco without having to take the phone out of your pocket, I will continue to need Diabox.It is not operational while I do sports activities, have to look at the mobile and if it is to look at the clock on the wrist.

And from my experience, the calibration that does not allow and I do with Diabox, if necessary.I always try to be very tight.The difference between which free tells me that I am in Hipo and Diabox marks me 15 more corroborated with capillary ... that is, between 65 and 80, it is essential when making decisions about whether I provide carbohydrates or not.

Obviously it is my case, not extrapolable to others.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/26/2023 9:17 a.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Hello good!Do you know without Freestyle 3, is it necessary to always connect the Bluetooth and NFC?

All the best,

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
12/20/2023 6:54 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.