{'en': 'Freestyle free 3 in Spain', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 3 en España'} Image

Freestyle free 3 in Spain

marine's profile photo   03/31/2022 9:41 p.m.

Hello good,

I wanted to ask you if you know something of the free freeyle 3 in Spain, since for the occasional place I have heard that in a short one but I have not seen any statement.

Thank you!

marine's profile photo
marine
03/31/2022 9:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@marine, because it shouldn't take long., But it seems to me that they are not yet putting it in public health..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/01/2022 5:08 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The diabetological nurse told us that she would not enter social security.I hope it is wrong

Lucia70's profile photo
Lucia70
04/01/2022 6:34 p.m.

Hello.
The price is the same and sooner or later will disappear on 2, as well as 1, although it is still in various countries.
With which they will have no other remedy than also putting social security, I say, that I don't know, it is logical, I think.
Greetings

ube's profile photo
ube
04/01/2022 6:39 p.m.

@Lucia70 to me the endocrine in his day that I will forget that the SS will pass the free and look .... it does not make much sense that the 2 is financed and does not do it on 3, which is the same renewed product and with the sameprice.

The thing is ... do we know date?

marine's profile photo
marine
04/01/2022 7:38 p.m.

I believe that in the end they will go through the hoop and finance it as well as the 2. What is a shame is that the 2 has a continuous monitor function and does not want to activate it.I use it with this app and it's great.I can see glucose even in my watch

courses.com/freestyle-libre-2-cgm/

alcanjo's profile photo
alcanjo
04/02/2022 7:58 a.m.

They will reduce prices for competition, as happened with the glucometers, but it takes time .., hopefully little.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/02/2022 12:13 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

In principle, it must reach Spain already in the 2022

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
04/03/2022 11:09 a.m.

It is much smaller and also much less thickness, that is appreciated, and more for young children.I usually carry it in my thigh or the PQ buttock in my arm it hooks me and according to what clothes, it marks a lot and is ugly.
It is a continuous meter, which is also fine.
I now use Diabox for continuous measurement, with what I don't care, and I have a clock to see glycemia, the bad in that case of 3, is that there is no way to pass it to the clock.
I imagine that it will be financed the same as the 2, unless they maintain both and only the 2 and el.3 have to buy it but come, I see it nonsense, I imagine that it will not be so.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/03/2022 11:53 a.m.

What clock do you use to see it on the same clock without taking out the mobile?Diabox only passes it to Samsung watches, Peble and Garmin I think ... and well the iwatch

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
04/03/2022 1:19 p.m.

rogerix said:
What clock do you use to see it on the same clock without taking your mobile?Diabox only passes it to Samsung watches, Peble and Garmin I think ... and well the iwatch

There are many compatible.I have the Miband 5, from 4 you can, also the Amazfit (not all) the fitbit are and some more.It does not matter if it is Diabox or Pathers, what you have to have is Nightscout and XDRIP to be able to send it from the cloud to the clock.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/03/2022 1:28 p.m.

I do not use that of Nightscout and XDrip I have already read tutorials and the truth is a bit straight and the truth that I only want it for the work that you have to go to the parcel and I do not have time to take out my mobile and look at meApart that I have never said anything at work, and seeing it on the clock would be great, I have a huawei watch gt2, it measures you everything but the glucose is not clear and I do not put it on the clock, my diabox does not go completelyWell in my xiaomi he stays half hung with the letters flashing

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
04/03/2022 1:34 p.m.

Well, the glucose direct also converts the free into a continuous meter and passes it to the ram every min

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
04/03/2022 1:37 p.m.

Andrespmat where is that app downloaded?I have searched at the Play Store but I don't see anything, what smartwatch do you use?

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
04/03/2022 1:57 p.m.

@ROGERIX, I use iOS and you must download TestFlight and it is a great app, and you must download it directly from the web, it is not in App Store

andrespmat
04/03/2022 4:38 p.m.

andrespmat
04/03/2022 4:40 p.m.

I spend it every minute to the clock, I discover it, thanks to @Tam there is a thread where he explains it

andrespmat
04/03/2022 4:43 p.m.

@ROGERIX, as you will also see the balloons without opening the app

andrespmat
04/03/2022 4:47 p.m.

andrespmat
04/03/2022 4:48 p.m.

The free also passes it to the wacht

andrespmat
04/03/2022 5:04 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.