{'en': 'Freestyle free 3 in Spain', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 3 en España'} Image

Freestyle free 3 in Spain

marine's profile photo   03/31/2022 9:41 p.m.

I am surprised that this is not the truth for iOS, for now I pass that the Social Security gave me on Friday 8 sensors of the 2, I suppose they will update and go to 3, but if you have to download a new app for the 3 step

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
04/10/2022 12:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It's a matter of time, my endocrine told me that for this year we will have it

speedy1967's profile photo
speedy1967
04/10/2022 12:51 p.m.

LADA con insulina abasaglar + Ristfor con sensor, Novorapid

rogerix said:
I am surprised that it is not for iOS the truth, I for now step that social security gave me Friday 8 sensors of the 2, I suppose they will be updated and pass to 3, butIf you have to download a new app for 3 step

On the website he says that there is no application for iOS, for the moment.I imagine they will soon put it.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
04/10/2022 1:19 p.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

Thank you very much @Andrespmat for the Glucose Direct.

I add instructions to act:

- Install Flight Test from the App Store.It is an Apple application to try betas in iOS.
- Go with the explorer on the iPhone to the Github page of Glucose Direct (the first link that comes out if you are looking for Glucose Direct on Google).Give the Flight Test Link that is in the Quick Test section?The app opens on the iPhone and start trying.It is installed immediately and you already have the reading by Bluetooth (you have to give permission for notifications and Bluetooth).

Regarding use:

- The measure that gives you is not exactly the same as by "scanning" (NFC reader), but it looks like ± 10 mg/dl.I think it's the same with other unofficial applications
- If you open it, it also gives you the trend arrow and (what seems very useful to me), speed of variation in (mg/dl)/min, which Abbot does not give you.
- It has the same problems with Bluetooth as the free app, which causes some delay in updating the value.I guess that is inevitable.
- I suppose you have to keep in mind that it is a beta and from time to time to check.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
04/10/2022 2:30 p.m.

They will application for iOS too, it will already reach us all.The truth is that my daughter is very happy with the 2, now that we went on a trip I noticed all the advantages of having it instead of the capillary that I used until recently

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/10/2022 5:08 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

ube said:
I use Android, I don't have nightcout and I use the mi band with xDRIP (Diabox does not oby me very well) and now a galaxy watch 4

Good, you'll explain how you do.I all XDRIP that and installed so that they work need the ABBott Patched app.So in my case impossible to use my band 5 for glucose 😔

Fmontes78's profile photo
Fmontes78
04/10/2022 10:11 p.m.

fmontes78 said:
ube said:

Good, you'll explain how you do.I all XDRIP that and installed so that they work need the ABBott Patched app.So in my case impossible to use my band 5 for glucose 😔

Forgive, the main thing to the main.
If you need it, write me an MP.And I give you download link.
Greetings
P.S.Look at this face thread in which you have information.

Link

ube's profile photo
ube
04/11/2022 9:01 a.m.

Good morning quiet people ---- & GT; & GT; & GT; to stress with the :) Diabete type 1 is enough. & GT; & GT; & GT;Like all things everything will come - just as the free freestyle 1 will happen to the -& gt; & gt; & gt; 2 I am now thinking that again the free freeyle 4 --- but if you like to move the neurons and spend sugar thinking that if the doctor said that if the nurseHe said that if the cat said Miaoooo .... Nothing happens in some way you have to consume the hydrates -& GT; & GT;I am happy when the sensor works well because that way I can trust him and do things like chorusponde-& GT; & GT;Another thing I'm going to breakfast ciao or :)

NEKgatoDULCE's profile photo
NEKgatoDULCE
04/17/2022 10:59 a.m.

Today April 17 can already be purchased at Abbott:

juanluis1957's profile photo
juanluis1957
04/17/2022 6:48 p.m.

Let's see if in Social Security they give us free 3 in the next spike that 1 week ago they finally gave me the sensors and gave me 8 suddenly but of the freestyle 2 that are 4 months telling that none spoils,The price is the same so they should already give them

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
04/18/2022 12:45 p.m.

Regarding the IOS Glucose Direct app: Sensor change.

According to the official app, the previous one has died and I have started a new one.But Glucose Direct thinks that he still has 12 hours and peak (the duration he informed was 14 days and those 12 hours and peak) and continues to give values, indicating that he is connected to Bluetooth;In fact it appears with its serial number as a connected device.And it also gives the alarm that he has 12 hours left.And in addition, Glucose Direct also detects it via NFC.Everything indicates that the official app has 14 days and end, and stops reading the sensor, but this is still "alive."

Here I am waiting for the 60 minutes to pass and the new one is activated.I guess then the 2 applications will detect the new and Glucose Direct will stop reading the old one.But I don't know, maybe something else happens, who knows.

Does anyone know anything about this or have thought how to manage it better?@Andrespmat?- The same is a matter of taking advantage of the 12 hours and peak and not installing the new one, although then you stay without "official" values.Thanks in any case.

Anyway, often mess.What I don't understand is how and why Abbot does these fugches.

Edito: Although theoretically continued to leave values ​​and there were more than 10 hours, the values ​​were wrong, less than 60 and alarm of Hipo, when the new one gave 120, confirmed by capillary.So of extra hours it seems not.I have thrown the old man and in Glucose Direct you give him disconnect and escape it and detects it to you.Now makes a duration of 14 days 10 hours.The next time I will try not to connect a new one, to see what happens.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
04/23/2022 2:35 p.m.

Cristóbal Cortés said:
regarding the app of iOS Glucose Direct: Sensor change.

According to the official app, the previous one has died and I have started a new one.But Glucose Direct thinks that he still has 12 hours and peak (the duration he informed was 14 days and those 12 hours and peak) and continues to give values, indicating that he is connected to Bluetooth;In fact it appears with its serial number as a connected device.And it also gives the alarm that he has 12 hours left.And in addition, Glucose Direct also detects it via NFC.Everything indicates that the official app has 14 days and end, and stops reading the sensor, but this is still "alive."

Here I am waiting for the 60 minutes to pass and the new one is activated.I guess then the 2 applications will detect the new and Glucose Direct will stop reading the old one.But I don't know, maybe something else happens, who knows.

Does anyone know anything about this or have thought how to manage it better?@Andrespmat?- The same is a matter of taking advantage of the 12 hours and peak and not installing the new one, although then you stay without "official" values.Thanks in any case.

Anyway, often mess.What I don't understand is how and why Abbot does these fugches.

Edito: Although theoretically continued to leave values ​​and there were more than 10 hours, the values ​​were wrong, less than 60 and alarm of Hipo, when the new one gave 120, confirmed by capillary.So of extra hours it seems not.I have thrown the old man and in Glucose Direct you give him disconnect and escape it and detects it to you.Now makes a duration of 14 days 10 hours.The next time I will try not to connect a new one, to see what happens.

If with Glucose Direct it lasts one more day, I take advantage of it and I win days !!
All the best

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
04/23/2022 7:17 p.m.

Cristóbal Cortés said:
regarding the app of iOS Glucose Direct: Sensor change.

Just yesterday I changed his sensor but left the old one and tried the "extended life" by Glucose Direct.That is, I took two sensors all afternoon and an app looking at every apparatus.
I did so because I couldn't change my sensor with time.I usually wear the new a few hours before having to start it, so the skin and tissues are defladed, they get used to it and the readings are better when you start it.Peeeeero, yesterday I had a little complicated morning and placed the new one when the old man ended.As I ever saw that when one started as soon as I put it on it, it cost him a few hours "catch rhythm", I decided to leave the old position and take advantage of that extended life.

In this specific case it was a good idea, because the new sensor took a few hours to catch the glycemia and the other was more refined.
For example, at the same time I had 3 different data:
1- New sensor with LibreLink: 59
2- Ancient sensor with glucose direct: 78
3- Capillary: 85

Come on, until the new sensor caught the rhythm, I was good to leave the old one and continue having those readings with the unofficial app.I did not take measures because I made the capillary, but if I trust the new sensor and the official app, I ate something and liaba it.

Let's see if they soon put the official app for the available 3, which I am seeing that they give us the following sensors of 3 and we still unable to read them with the iPhone hahaha (calm, at least I still have 3 and a half months leftSensors, the last time they gave me 8 of a cup.

Tam's profile photo
Tam
05/05/2022 1:38 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2
Última HbA1c: 6 (Marzo 2023)

Is it known when the Freestyle 3 iOS app will come out?

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
05/08/2022 3:46 p.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

Hello
Although I don't use Abbott, I have a new post of Patricia Santos in Vive your diabetes about the Free Style 3 that may interest you.

I pass the link

Link

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
05/12/2022 4:59 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

I don't think late.They will withdraw the 2 and recipe the 3, as happened with the glucometers and the strips.
Thanks, @jldiazdel

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/12/2022 6:30 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

You're welcome @regina!😊

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
05/12/2022 6:31 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

This morning the educator has already been talking about free 3, he thinks it will not take long that the SS begins to distribute them because Abbott Les ETA sending information on how they work
I do not know if it will be throughout Spain at once or will start with communities little by little

pimbri's profile photo
pimbri
05/12/2022 6:45 p.m.

DM1 desde enero 2022, 29 años
Novorapid y Lantus
A1c: 6% (Abr 2022)
Freestyle 2

Hello, do you know if free 3 can be used with xDrip+?At the moment I am a user of Dexcom G6, but I pay everything and of course, it is a paste

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
05/17/2022 8:51 a.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

maritxu22 said:
Hello, do you know if free 3 can be used with xDrip+?At the moment I am a user of Dexcom G6, but I pay everything and of course, it is a paste

Look here:

Link

ube's profile photo
ube
05/17/2022 11 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.