{'en': 'I think I can have diabetes (Lada?) And I am very scared.', 'es': 'Creo que puedo tener diabetes (¿LADA?) y estoy muy asustado.'} Image

I think I can have diabetes (Lada?) And I am very scared.

artFJ's profile photo   05/03/2022 10:47 p.m.

Isabelbota said:

I am not going to buy this year.Enough dislikes I had last year every time I ate it ... 😂😂😂😭

I was on the same way with a lot

anif's profile photo
anif
06/22/2022 11:29 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

Pasta, rice, potatoes, ... I prefer not to eat, but ice cream and chocolate are still in my non -diet.UFFFF watermelon is shot and there is always someone who says: But, if it is water !!!: s.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
06/22/2022 11:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you are going to eat simple hydrates, sugar, refined flours, bread ...... Try to combine it with fat and protein, this will delay digestion, and the curve will be flatter and elongated, therefore more manageable by your body.

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
06/23/2022 2:09 p.m.

Good afternoon everyone.

The sensor is something that has been tremendously interesting in the margin of all this.I think that most people are neither half aware of the savage ones that some food generally, and what is more interesting, as they change if they combine differently (a male banana or as a dessert).I have undoubtedly learned these 15 days that lasts.
.... quantisimal sauces and meals of the restaurants theoretically have nothing ... and then generate a good peak.

I have also been curious about the different variants of white bread, because those of supermarket are like tablespoon sugar, however natural made breads also rise but not so much.

And yes, @isabelBota, from Sandia I had noticed.Literally hallucine, I don't remember when it went up, but it was exaggerated.At first I did not think that it was, because I had always heard of "but it is all water" ..... in short.

And on the other hand, the most disappointing of the day, because I already have the results of this morning's tests.Sincerely, K.O.

They have made me insulin and glucose in 0, 60 and 120. as well as a repetition of glycosilada.I must highlight that I was very nervous.

Basal glucose: 111 mg/dl * [75 - 100]
Glucose at 60 min 142 mg/dl [75 - 200]
Glucose at 120 min 128 mg/dl [75 - 140]

Insulin - 0 min 11.6 mcc/ml [3.0 - 25.0]
Insulin at 60 min 53.7 mcc/ml [0.0 - 100.0]
Insulin at 120 min 35.4 mcc/ml [0.0 - 100.0]

Homa: 3.18.Values ​​between 1, 96 and 3.8 -> Suspicion of insulin resistance and requires more studies
Values ​​greater than 3.8 -> with insulin resistance

4.7 glycosylated!

.... I don't explain what is happening.A basal of 111!and a homa of 3.18 .... but the glyc of 4.7

For two months, I am taking care of everything I can, starting from the base that I am very limited in vegetables, vegetables and legumes, from there that I understand that the click has lowered, but ... what is happeningWith the basal?

Please, can you give me your opinion?

I honestly don't know what to do.

artFJ's profile photo
artFJ
06/23/2022 7:41 p.m.

Nothing happens to you.You have normal values ​​and the basal in 111mg/dl indicates nothing because in the morning the body segregida carboids to address the day, it usually comes up.
For insulin resistance they should continue continuous monitoring at least 15 days if no more, a loose value does not indicate anything.

A 4.7 glyc indicates that your pancreas regulates well.It is a 90 -day indicator of how your body works.You are perfect, without diabetes as we have told you several times.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/23/2022 8:08 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Ains .... @ruthbia, thanks for your comment, your quick response and resilience.

I know I can be incongruous, but really that I have left me KO.I was fasting ... and it should be something acceptable if I have no diabetes or prediabetes.I don't know if anxiety will have uploaded it so much.

Again, thanks.

artFJ's profile photo
artFJ
06/23/2022 8:14 p.m.

It is not anxiety, it is the body in its normal behavior.My mother gave 130 for a long fast and is not diabetic.
The body regulates and looks for fuel to move, especially when waking.
Notice that in bed you can be in 85 and simply get up to the bathroom and climb to 120 or more.I've been seeing it in my sensor for 6 years.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/23/2022 8:16 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

artfj said:
good afternoon to all.

The sensor is something that has been tremendously interesting in the margin of all this.I think that most people are neither half aware of the savage ones that some food generally, and what is more interesting, as they change if they combine differently (a male banana or as a dessert).I have undoubtedly learned these 15 days that lasts.
.... quantisimal sauces and meals of the restaurants theoretically have nothing ... and then generate a good peak.

I have also been curious about the different variants of white bread, because those of supermarket are like tablespoon sugar, however natural made breads also rise but not so much.

And yes, @isabelBota, from Sandia I had noticed.Literally hallucine, I don't remember when it went up, but it was exaggerated.At first I did not think that it was, because I had always heard of "but it is all water" ..... in short.

And on the other hand, the most disappointing of the day, because I already have the results of this morning's tests.Sincerely, K.O.

They have made me insulin and glucose in 0, 60 and 120. as well as a repetition of glycosilada.I must highlight that I was very nervous.

Basal glucose: 111 mg/dl * [75 - 100]
Glucose at 60 min 142 mg/dl [75 - 200]
Glucose at 120 min 128 mg/dl [75 - 140]

Insulin - 0 min 11.6 mcc/ml [3.0 - 25.0]
Insulin at 60 min 53.7 mcc/ml [0.0 - 100.0]
Insulin at 120 min 35.4 mcc/ml [0.0 - 100.0]

Homa: 3.18.Values ​​between 1, 96 and 3.8 -& GT;Suspicion of insulin resistance and requires more studies
Values ​​greater than 3.8 -& GT;With insulin resistance

4.7 glycosylated!

.... I don't explain what is happening.A basal of 111!and a homa of 3.18 .... but the glyc of 4.7

For two months, I am taking care of everything I can, starting from the base that I am very limited in vegetables, vegetables and legumes, from there that I understand that the click has lowered, but ... what is happeningWith the basal?

Please, can you give me your opinion?

I honestly don't know what to do.

Well, indeed, as we all knew, you are not diabetic.The 111 can be, as Ruthbia says the effect of getting up, or I lean more about nerve stress, but come on, what specific values ​​having a glyc of 4.7 say absolutely nothing, Glyc says it all.
So congratulations and quiet.
And have you learned a lot with the sensor, huh?It is amazing everything that is discovered ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/24/2022 7:11 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@Artfj I have been reading this thread from the beginning and I have taken the conclusion that you must carry a speech spent at all, in glucometers, strips, sensors, analysis, medical, etc ..., as you have told you the worst disease is theStress, anguish and fear of suffering from a disease that in the end, if you insist you can cause your alone.My advice is that you relax, diet and exercise, that they always come good and forget about glycemia

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
06/24/2022 1:35 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.