{'en': 'Diabox help', 'es': 'Ayuda diabox'} Image

Diabox help

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/23/2022 1:05 p.m.

ruthbia said:
steps

1.-pulsa on the sensor
3.- Write Godmode in the table that opens
4.- The calibration rules will come out in English (I have left them translated into Diabox for clumsy)
5.- You will keep this

The red button with the sign + knows if it disappears when time passes or stays forever in the Diabox application?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/07/2023 8:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Oh really?

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
11/07/2023 10:08 p.m.

antonimar said:
ruthbia said:
steps

1.-pulsa on the sensor
4.- The calibration rules will come out in English (I have left them translated into Diabox for clumsy)
5.- You will keep this

The red button with the sign + knows if it disappears when time passes or stays forever in the Diabox application?

Sandman and diabetics have already answered you.No, it does not disappear, stay there to gauge all the times you want

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/07/2023 10:10 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

The more calibers, the better the approach algorithm will be.Of the two that are, I have chosen noise estimation.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/07/2023 11:53 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Isabelbota said:
antonimar said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
steps

1.-pulsa on the sensor
5.- You will keep this

Sandman and diabetics have already answered you.No, it does not disappear, it stays there to gauge all the times you want

Thanks I hadn't seen it

DiabetesForo
11/08/2023 12:58 p.m.

Someone could tell me if it is convenient to update the application I have version V.2022.02.15_2
At the moment it works well but I do not know if you can update or you have to do it
thank you

DiabetesForo
11/08/2023 1 p.m.

antonimar said:
someone could tell me if it is convenient to update the application I have version V.2022.02.15_2
At the moment it works well but I do not know if you can update or you have to do it
Thanks

There are other more recent versions.It depends on how you go.There are people who do not do well and have the same one that you say.
I have the last one, June 2023 and I am perfect, but there are people who do not go and disconnect.
I guess it will have to do with your mobile.In my case with a newly updated Samsung to Android 14 I am doing very well.
My advice is that you make a backup copy of the Diabox data and try the latest version.If you see that it gives you problems you just have to install the one you had and restore the data.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/08/2023 1:48 p.m.

SANDMAN said:
Someone could tell me if it is convenient to update the application I have version V.2022.02.15_2
Thanks

There are other more recent versions.It depends on how you go.There are people who do not do well and have the same one that you say.
I have the last one, June 2023 and I am perfect, but there are people who do not go and disconnect.
I guess it will have to do with your mobile.In my case with a newly updated Samsung to Android 14 I am doing very well.
My advice is that you make a backup copy of the Diabox data and try the latest version.If you see that it gives you problems you just have to install the one you had and restore the data.

Thank you, do you know how it is updated or you have to eliminate what I have and download the new one?
And is it downloaded from play store ??
I have a Samsung Galaxy S20 Android Version 13
Thank you

DiabetesForo
11/08/2023 6:18 p.m.

antonimar said:
sandman said:
antonimar said:
antonimar said:
someone could tell me if it is convenient to update the application I haveVersion V.2022.02.15_2
Thanks

Thank you, do you know how it is updated or you have to eliminate what I have and download the new one?
Thanks

It is not necessary to erase it.What happens is that you have to download it from Telegram since it is not in Playstore.
You download it and that's it, but I recommend that you do a backup before not losing data.

Link

That is the link for the latest version.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/08/2023 6:30 p.m.

sandman said:
antonimar said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
Thanks

Thanks

It is not necessary to erase it.What happens is that you have to download it from Telegram since it is not in Playstore.
You download it and that's it, but I recommend that you do a backup before not losing data.

Link

That is the link for the latest version.

Excuse me inside the Telegram chat, can you download a program ???(Diabox)
I am very patan for that of applications
GRCIAS

DiabetesForo
11/08/2023 8:20 p.m.

Link
I enter there, I'm not going to Telegram.
What I see now that the latest version is from July of this year.
I have February 22 and as long as I do not update it.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/08/2023 9:32 p.m.

anaisabel said:
Link

I just, I am very, I don't know how to disconnect that I don't plan to change it for the moment

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/08/2023 9:42 p.m.

anaisabel said:
Link

The latest version that I find is the June of this year that I have.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/09/2023 10:24 a.m.

anaisabel said:
Link

OK thanks

DiabetesForo
11/09/2023 11:08 a.m.

sandman said:
anaisabel said:
Link

The latest version that I find is the June of this year that is what I have.

If @sandman I've put Julio, but the last is June: P

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/09/2023 3:05 p.m.

I now have after the free23.06.15.147_beta update and it goes like silk.

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
11/10/2023 12:39 p.m.

Alejandromonsi said:
I now have after the free23.06.15.147_beta and it goes like silk.

And do you work for you well? Do not interact as it is two continuous measurements?, And what object do you have both at the same time?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/10/2023 4:55 p.m.

Good before updating that of the freestyle I worked for a movie diabox, even the A1C in the analytics was identical to which Diabox (the freestyle indicated it badly much higher than real) but after updating the application of the freestyle meDiabox Abecés is failing that you have to close it etc. I don't know if someone happens to someone

DiabetesForo
11/11/2023 1:23 p.m.

Another question do you know if I eliminate the application of free freestyle and re -installed it could be put as formerly before updating it, or by installing it again, it would be the same?I think sometimes interfers with Diabox

DiabetesForo
11/11/2023 1:25 p.m.

antonimar said:
Another question do you know if I eliminate the application of free freestyle and install it again could it be put as formerly before updating it, or when installing it again it would be the same?I think sometimes interference with Diabox

I think you would have to remove the permits to connect to nearby devices and continue scanning with the mobile, as we did before the update.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/12/2023 10:29 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.