{'en': '"Night File"', 'es': '"Expediente X" nocturno'} Image

"Night File"

Sandman's profile photo   11/14/2022 12:39 p.m.

Good morning, returning to the theme of X files: Lunch with grilled chicken, peas with ham and pasta salad.Not a lot, about 5 rations with their 5 fast units.

After super stable food, no more than 135 glucose.However, at 3 and a half hours it starts to rise and it stands in 200 for half an hour and then little by little it is normal again.

I think it can be from the pasta, because it is almost the first time that since I have the sensor.
The peas yes that I usually eat more often and never observed that effect of such a late peak.

For those who have been normal for more time but for me, I carry little, all these things seem witchcraft.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/17/2022 9:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is not witchcraft, is that your digestion exceeds the effect of insulin and you need to replace it.
A non -diabetic does not find out because its pancreas segregates insulin continuously but we see that insulin ends and you have to put more.

It is the protein effect, fats and slow hydrates that last a lot in the body.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/17/2022 11:35 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Isabelbota said:
Sandman said:
good morning, last night what you have already baptized on other occasions as file X has already happened to me.
I tell you:
Ceno about 10 o'clock at night a homemade vegetable soup (basically broth of a pot that was left over and was frozen and dehydrated vegetables that are bought in the super), 40 grams of bread 5 cereals and a yogurt.
I put my 3 novorapid units and at 11 at night my 14 abasaglar units.
Well, at about 1 I looked at the reader to see if I take something else before going to bed, and when I look at the mobile I see ¡348 glucose !!!
I stood in pictures and quickly make a capillary and give me 328.
I was about 20 minutes in shock, wondering that I go that barbarity could come.Then I rectified with 3 fast units and about 3 and peak I was in values ​​of 150-160.
Does anyone know why this could happen?
It is as if the rapid had not done any effect.
It is angry because I had been in super good values ​​all week, even leaving and eating on the street several days, and when I have a fucking vegetable soup at home, it gives me the hyper of my life.
I don't understand anything.

PD: A question, the value after two hours after meals is the important thing, but how much would the glucose peak, say, assumable or understandable?200, 220, 250 ...?No matter anything as long as two hours after eating we are in Normaglycemia?

Yes matter the peak.According to my endo, we must be between 70 and 180, that is, the peak should not exceed 180.
What happened to you can be because the fast insulin did not enter you (I suppose that you already purify it) or that what you eaten had many more hydrates than you thought.I can't think of anything else ...

The dieal is to be among the measure indicated by the endocrine, but the truth is that it is difficult to be in that strip, everything will depend on many factors, if you were with some inflammation interferes at the levels, if you suffer stress, for some bad news, etc
The bad is the extremes, but it is best to be the shortest time high, since the damage is caused by the time that you are high not by peaks, being low does not produce damage to the capitular but is dangerous due to hypoglycemia, the idealIt is to be between 70 and 180. But the fundamental thing is the A1C that is glycosylated hemoglobin.
This is what touches us for being diabetic

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/20/2022 12:55 p.m.

I think it depends on many things.From the time that more insulin resistance you have for example, or the ratio that you also depend on the moment of the day or if that day you have done sports or not.
With what you have, in my case (but each one you are in one way), 40 g of bread at night would rise a lot, because I have a lot of resistance at that time.And I with 40 g of bread would have to put 4 only with bread.
I have been as normal bread for a long time, because it goes up a lot.As only for breakfast bread in hydrates.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/20/2022 6:35 p.m.

Hello, I find the this name of File X.But it definitely makes me very bad when the same as the day before and the results in the measurement are totally different.And yes, my endocrinologist makes me think about everything that was written here, purging the ball, which is transparent, respect the time before food, eat the same and yet the different result.
It also happens to me that if I correct nothing, my glucose has my own life and low in the time she wants
Very difficult always, sometimes it is exhauster
I am very good for the forum, read them and not feel that I am crazy or what I do everything wrong
Damn file x !!!!

milagros's profile photo
milagros
11/21/2022 3:36 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.