{'en': '"Night File"', 'es': '"Expediente X" nocturno'} Image

"Night File"

Sandman's profile photo   11/14/2022 12:39 p.m.

I understand you perfectly.
The truth is that for me this community is of great support.Cheer up

madmax's profile photo
madmax
11/14/2022 6:18 p.m.

Woody Allen: “Sé que no merezco el Príncipe de Asturias, pero tampoco la diabetes que padezco”.

These files are common and frequent, if you get a cold, a hormonal climb, bacteria .... insulin looks like water.
It can be a week, a week or several ...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/14/2022 8:09 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

sandman said:
Madmax said:
na .. the misfortune of the broth commented by that of the fat and the delay of the climb of the HC, I read it here in the forum.

Put in the fridge and then stay the fat solidified and separate easily.

At the moment I think I have no problem with fat, I think.

That is the Sandman mentality.

Unfortunately we have no choice, @Madmax
Crying is not going to cure us.
Although there are worse days, you have to continue.And that I am pessimistic by nature.
When I debuted, the first thing they offered me was an appointment with the Hospital's Mental Health Department.
At that time I wondered why.Then I knew.This is a disease that can master your whole life.
During these 2 or 3 years I have stopped doing things with my children or with my friends because I was afraid to go out and leave the comfortable habitat of home, where, more or less, you have everything under control.
Now I try, little by little, resume something similar to the life I had before.
But the truth is that it costs me a lot.

I control the disease about these pillars;
1. Intermittent fasting (13-14 hours)
2. Diet low in hydrates (maximum 10 rations/day, better 8)
3. Sport: 10,000 daily steps, rain or thunder, exercise of strength, yoga and hiking

I have the sleep in pending subjects, which is improvable and exposure to sunlight that there are days that I can't walk in the middle of the day.

The sport is fundamental, it is what cost me the most implementing.It was out of hiking and fell into hypoglycemia before an hour, it was terrible.But I have been learning, I have discovered that I can do 1 yoga hour or 30 minutes of strength training without problems, I have proven that I cannot do sports with active insulin because I fall into a plummer.

I tell you this to advise you not to auolimites.Try to make plans, little by little, take a backpack with you with a buffet (a small juice brick, a piece of fruit, candies or glucose pills (I use jellyla) a good bottle of water and a slow hydrate (nuts, nuts,A cheese sandwich) to handle sugar descents, which will come.

I advise these channels that give healthy guidelines for people in general and for diabetics

Link
Link
Link

We will not be in rank 100% of the time, we will have X files and we will have to interrupt activities due to sugar drops.And that is not a failure, diabetes is like that.We will not have a "normal" life but a good life is a matter of learning and learning, and supporting you in all available resources.For me, this forum is the best.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
11/15/2022 8:56 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Jo @ Salad that disciplined !!!I'm going to seasons.I have a hard time going to do sports, that if I wear like a crazy to clean 😀 and I don't stop.

Now I have caught a virus, I do not know that, but I am exhausted, stomach pain, menstrual, ... the complete pack, so I am in continuous file, exaggerated insulin needs that last a few days and then diverse.

You have to accept it, adapt and throw forward.The bad days for the good.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/15/2022 1:17 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Oysters, I find myself since yesterday, and it is the first time that happens to me, you have said it well, insulin as if it were water .... prick after puncture all day, I have morality for the soils and pessimismBumper .... I click, just lower anything and go up again.I don't want to eat anything ... What dinner if I'm 180 now?I have made puree of vegetables ... but I am not going to try it starting from here.This is frustrating ... 😓

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/15/2022 7:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

casssie said:
oysters, so I find myself since yesterday, and it is the first time that happens to me, you have told it well, insulin as if it were water .... prick after punctureAll day, I have morality for the soils and pessimism to the fullest .... I punctuate me, just goes down and rise again.I don't want to eat anything ... What dinner if I'm 180 now?I have made puree of vegetables ... but I am not going to try it starting from here.This is frustrating ... 😓

Let's see if the ball has spoiled you ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/15/2022 8:06 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelbota I purged it with 2 units and it comes out, the insulin is transparent and I always keep it the same, anyway I just took another out of the fridge to check ...

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/15/2022 8:09 p.m.

@Cassie, if it is not the ball and you have debuted recently, you may be leaving the honeymoon and are uploading insulin needs.
If you wake up high, you have to go up slowly in one unit and wait two days until you wake up well.
And the rapids, whatever you need ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/15/2022 8:12 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Cassie is the premenstrual symptom the decrease in hormones gives depression, crying, and blood glucose does not fall due to insulin resistance.I started suffering from 19 months of debuting before I had no problem controlling glycemia.Endo told me that it is normal, it is only treated with more insulin.

I have been all day in 204mg/dl and I have put about 22 units of fast in total for a cabbage plate, half grilled lubina and an orange.I joined the virus and premenstrual symptom.I have a stomach pain and I am tired .... ufff, I don't know what I've caught

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/15/2022 8:18 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

regina said:
@Cassie, if it is not the ball and you have recently debuted, you may be coming out of the honeymoon and are uploading insulin needs.
If you wake up high, you have to go up slowly in one unit and wait two days until you wake up well.
And the rapids, whatever you need ..

But I ask ...
If you puncture quickly and do nothing, you don't get off ... I don't see that normal.Even if insulin needs are increasing the rapid should take effect ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/15/2022 8:19 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelbota is normal.It scares the first time it happens, but then you know that it is a matter of putting insulin every 3 hours until it refers in one day or two.
Insulin resistance due to hormones or viruses occurs, until the values ​​are normalized, the needs rise a lot.

Fear gives me menopause, they say it is a complete lack of control

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/15/2022 8:29 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia Yes, I have been to come from menstruation, but this has never happened to me since the end of April that I debuted .... I have been with the toast, a plate of cauliflower and hake sauteed in the Lékue with a few vegetables.... now I was going to have a puree of vegetables, but I don't even think about it, with these values ​​.... I am very discouraged I cannot avoid it .... When things like these happen to me quite a lot .... inexplicable submit ... in my case since yesterday ... and I think this is for a lifetime ....
Thanks girls for listening to me, at least I feel wrapped ...

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/15/2022 8:32 p.m.

@Cassie, unfortunately it will not be the only time I spend.
Today it is also happening to me, after eating until 5pm all good there has started up I have put insulin and at 8pm again and has reached 260, now it starts to go down.
Do not blame these episodes to rule, hormones, etc.I do not give them much importance it will happen.
And Cassie Cena, that you can dine and tomorrow will be another day !!

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/15/2022 9:05 p.m.

@Anaisabel in the end I have stayed in 136 ... and I have had a soy yogurt, tomorrow will be another day .... to see if I have more luck and normalized ....
I don't want to click on today ... thanks for the comments ...

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/15/2022 10:44 p.m.

@Cassie, take it better because from now on you will continue.
The honeymoon that made you a mattress is over and you didn't notice the effects of hormones, even viruses.

When the effects begin, I upload the slow 2-3 units and the rapid on demand.The normal thing is that they are about 2-3 days, sometimes only one sporadic in mid-cycle, with inclusive ovulation.I do the same diet and exercise, I already tried Machar me with the exercise and I didn't lower anything.The only option is a lot of insulin.

Yesterday I managed to be in values ​​only from 7 to 10 at night;I put twice the insulin for dinner a tomato and an orange, and climbed the basal 2 units.The summary were 149mg/dl on average, the night at 130mg/dl, a point glyc of 6.8%.
The important thing is to accept it and follow, the good days for the bad.In December I have analytics and control, and I will get a glyce between 6,1-6.4%;That is, good control.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/16/2022 8:13 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Cassie: controls the stress that also causes sugar increases.Courage, in diabetes perfection does not exist.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
11/16/2022 9:02 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

@Ruthbia because in the end I have not climbed the slow one because I got up to 99 and I do not know if I get up 1ud. More will give me nocturnal hypo ... I have uploaded the rapid 0.5+ at breakfast (1.5) but I have stayed in 156, so I have rectified with 0.5 (tomorrow I will start at start) .... now instead of getting off, he is going up again, but I know that the insulin will not be (because it is new).The period has come to me, I mean that I deduce that it can be the main reason .... which now affects me to the discharge ...
What I do not just understand, because I have no idea, it is how you can know how many insulin units you put more and do not give you hypo ... because I have to trust the bolus that I recommend in social diabetes ...They have not explained how to calculate RC = UD Insulin.My sensitivity factor is 80-70-80, although I believe that 80 is first changing because I am short ...

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/16/2022 11:17 a.m.

@Ricki21, I do not stressed, I can't, or nervous ...Put my effort and not be able to .....

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/16/2022 11:18 a.m.

Cassie said:
@ricki21, I don't stressed me, or nervous ..... well, I put on when I see those upward values ​​again and again ..... andI know that perfection does not exist, that is my cross, putting my effort and not being able to ...

@Cassie, I understand you perfectly.In fact, as I have the start of this topic that I created the other day, I am quite a perfectionist and I do not carry anything well that after several days at practically perfect levels, a hyper inexplicable of 2 or 3 hours uncooked the average values ​​ofAll week.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/16/2022 12:41 p.m.

@Cassie, will now give you downturn when menstruating.You will have to reduce the rapid in a few hours.
My episode has lasted one day .... Anyway ... I have not altered breakfast today.I've been flat since yesterday at 7:00 p.m.
Insulin is proof and error;The first times it was very conservative, at most 1 you, then I went up, and now I know that if I am in 200 in the difficult days, I need between 4-6 to go down to about 150 mg/dl;That if I don't catch a virus like now and I'm going to 22 units.(It also happened to me the day after my operation ...)

In my case it is normal for 1 units to get 10mg/dl, instead with 2 units under about 70 mg/dl;I have checked with the feathers that 1 unit are not 4 drops as the educator and the prospect told me, in the best case 3 drops come out and only when the pen is new.Instead with 2uds a good insulin splash comes out;So I never rectified with 1 units.

The calculation of the ratio is more of the same, records the departure glycemia, rations that you are going to eat and the units that you get quickly.
Example: I am at 98mg/dl, I eat 3 rations of HC and I put 2 units, that is, a ratio 3: 2 (that is, 1 units of insulin metabolizes 1.5r = 15 g of HC), if theTwo hours I am in Normaglycemia (82-140), that is my ratio, if I lack insulin, it means that in the next meal I will need for 3R, 3 ud insulin, with a ratio 1: 1.

But be careful!This changes between breakfast, food, dinner, snacks and hormones and viruses is an lack of control;I already told you that for 3 r that I ate yesterday my ratio was 3:22, and at night, when the resistance has passed, it was 3: 5

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/16/2022 2:18 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.