{'en': '"Night File"', 'es': '"Expediente X" nocturno'} Image

"Night File"

Sandman's profile photo   11/14/2022 12:39 p.m.

Good morning,

Last night what has already baptized on other occasions as file X.

I tell you:

Ceno about 10 o'clock at night a homemade vegetable soup (basically broth of a pot that was left over and was frozen and dehydrated vegetables that are bought in the super), 40 grams of bread 5 cereals and a yogurt.

I put my 3 novorapid units and at 11 at night my 14 abasaglar units.

Well, at about 1 I looked at the reader to see if I take something else before going to bed, and when I look at the mobile I see ¡348 glucose !!!

I stood in pictures and quickly make a capillary and give me 328.

I was about 20 minutes in shock, wondering that I go that barbarity could come.Then I rectified with 3 fast units and about 3 and peak I was in values ​​of 150-160.

Does anyone know why this could happen?

It is as if the rapid had not done any effect.

It is angry because I had been in super good values ​​all week, even leaving and eating on the street several days, and when I have a fucking vegetable soup at home, it gives me the hyper of my life.

I don't understand anything.

PS: A question, the value after two hours after meals is the important thing, but ...

How much would the glucose peak, say, acceptable or understandable?200, 220, 250 ...?

No matter anything as long as two hours after eating we are in Normoglycemia?

Thank you!

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/14/2022 12:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Sandman said:
Good morning, last night what you have already baptized as files X was already baptized.
I tell you:
Ceno about 10 o'clock at night a homemade vegetable soup (basically broth of a pot that was left over and was frozen and dehydrated vegetables that are bought in the super), 40 grams of bread 5 cereals and a yogurt.
I put my 3 novorapid units and at 11 at night my 14 abasaglar units.
Well, at about 1 I looked at the reader to see if I take something else before going to bed, and when I look at the mobile I see ¡348 glucose !!!
I stood in pictures and quickly make a capillary and give me 328.
I was about 20 minutes in shock, wondering that I go that barbarity could come.Then I rectified with 3 fast units and about 3 and peak I was in values ​​of 150-160.
Does anyone know why this could happen?
It is as if the rapid had not done any effect.
It is angry because I had been in super good values ​​all week, even leaving and eating on the street several days, and when I have a fucking vegetable soup at home, it gives me the hyper of my life.
I don't understand anything.

PD: A question, the value after two hours after meals is the important thing, but how much would the glucose peak, say, assumable or understandable?200, 220, 250 ...?No matter anything as long as two hours after eating we are in Normaglycemia?

Yes matter the peak.According to my endo, we must be between 70 and 180, that is, the peak should not exceed 180.
What happened to you can be because the fast insulin did not enter you (I suppose that you already purify it) or that what you eaten had many more hydrates than you thought.I can't think of anything else ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/14/2022 12:46 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I always purge 2 units before putting it.As for the hydrate, it was only a soup, some bread and a yogurt.I don't think I was wrong for a long time.
At night I usually put some unit because if I have no hiccup insured at 5-6 in the morning.
It was going well until last night in which this happened, and I think that insulin did not enter because of anything.
I can't find another explanation.
As for the peaks, I don't know how to control them.If I get more insulin at 2 hours/2 and a half hours threatens to get the hypo.
For example, this morning I have had breakfast at 10, at 12 he was 176 and at 12:30 I have 134 and going down.I don't know if I will get to lunch without having to take anything else.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/14/2022 1:04 p.m.

A sensor capture would help solve that file x

marine's profile photo
marine
11/14/2022 1:06 p.m.

Keep in mind that some cooked vegetables go up a lot, did you have them?, For example, the cooked carrot or cooked zucchini rise more than the bread

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
11/14/2022 1:30 p.m.

marine said:
a sensor capture would help solve that file x

Do you mean readings with your mobile?

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/14/2022 1:42 p.m.

diabetic said:
keep in mind that some cooked vegetables upload a lot, did you have them?, for example, to me the cooked carrot or the cooked zucchini rise more than the bread

They were dehydrated vegetables that are already packaged.In this case I bought them in a Codi supermarket.
I don't think that is because I didn't put them more than a handful.Other times I have eaten them, and even something has happened to me or remotely similar.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/14/2022 1:47 p.m.

Diabetes sometimes has those X files that are not known because they happen, but they happen, the same today and not pass from 200 mg/dl, 🤔

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
11/14/2022 2:19 p.m.

As for purging the ball, I take an additional caution that consists of clicking the insulin with the needle down;In this way, any possible bubble would rise up and not plug the product output.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
11/14/2022 2:32 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

sandman said:
always purge 2 units before putting it.As for the hydrate, it was only a soup, some bread and a yogurt.I don't think I was wrong for a long time.
At night I usually put some unit because if I have no hiccup insured at 5-6 in the morning.
It was going well until last night in which this happened, and I think that insulin did not enter because of anything.
As for the peaks, I don't know how to control them.If I get more insulin at 2 hours/2 and a half hours threatens to get the hypo.
For example, this morning I have had breakfast at 10, at 12 he was 176 and at 12:30 I have 134 and going down.I don't know if I will get to lunch without having to take anything else.

I picos the breakfast I solved them with waiting time and the right bread (integral and with seeds).In my case the appropriate waiting is 30 minutes.With impossible white bread.I climb the beast and I cannot square it with the insulin, I give a high beak and then described.And to avoid peak I had to wait for an hour, and sometimes not even.
With this bread if I hope less, I do peak because I get the food before insulin and then fall quickly.With the 30 minutes I do not usually climb more than 140/150 and then go down little by little.
Taking something then in mid -morning I think it's quite normal if you eat late.I usually take a small apple.

But if I have something clear is that each person is different.My brother breakfast white bread, waits only 10/15 minutes and is doing well.

But what you have had to be that insulin did not enter, there is no other.

isabelbota
11/14/2022 3:13 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

sandman said:
always purge 2 units before putting it.As for the hydrate, it was only a soup, some bread and a yogurt.I don't think I was wrong for a long time.

Ah, and forgive with purging.I have confused with Madmax, your nicks sound to me and I mess ...

isabelbota
11/14/2022 3:40 p.m.

Hello partner:

The time the sugar rose to me, what I did is to test the food I had eaten separately to see what the deceased was, in my case it was the minced tray meat, in the nutritional information I did not appear that I had sugarsAdded, but the fact is that everything that is packaged is likely to have hidden additives, also the meat that it bought, by the race (Frisona) has more fats than others and there are people who comment that the fats slow down the metabolization of theCarbohydrates, which generates subsequent peaks and climbs, I have also read here that they can even become carbohydrates, I suppose that each organism is a world.

I always try to dine the same thing and I do well I take fat, that if mostly vegetable origin; avocados, olives and soil takes a slice with pate too and do not usually have peaks.

As indicated to you, some cooked vegetables vary their carbohydrates content, I have the cooked carrot on the blacklist, but it could also be that simply those dehydrated vegetables had additives, the other day I looked at a dehydrated onion boat and the40% were HC.

Another thing that I see that could be is the seed bread, the seeds are very rich in HC and if for example what is to that bread the seed boat has fallen because worse.

To me when as white bread gives me a picazo of 190 approx.On the other hand, the rye bread that is the most recommended for its glycemic load or that of Saracen wheat are much better (150-160)

The pot of pot I guess you would misery it, right?

Even so I suppose you can always see inexplicable reasons greetings and encouragement, this is a background race

madmax's profile photo
madmax
11/14/2022 4:11 p.m.

Woody Allen: “Sé que no merezco el Príncipe de Asturias, pero tampoco la diabetes que padezco”.

@Madmax, most likely the fast has not entered.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/14/2022 4:29 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@Madmax, most likely that the fast has not entered.

Well, roll, right?even purging them, can you fail?As he had commented that he always purged her for that he discarded it.

Although thinking a little more with that high value if it would have to be the most feasible.

What flips me/intrigue that you have already commented on once, is to purge the needle with a couple of units and sometimes leave a few droplets and others a geisser:#

madmax's profile photo
madmax
11/14/2022 4:32 p.m.

Woody Allen: “Sé que no merezco el Príncipe de Asturias, pero tampoco la diabetes que padezco”.

madmax said:
regina said:
@madmax, most likely it is not the fast one.

Well, roll, right?even purging them, can you fail?As he had commented that he always purged her for that he discarded it.

Although thinking a little more with that high value if it would have to be the most feasible.

What flips me/intrigue that you have already commented on it, is to purge the needle with a couple of units and sometimes leave a few droplets and others a geisser:#

It is that when a droplet comes out I purged her again until I see a little splash.I don't trust.

isabelbota
11/14/2022 5 p.m.

Madmax said:
hello partner:

The time the sugar rose to me, what I did is to test the food I had eaten separately to see what the deceased was, in my case it was the minced tray meat, in the nutritional information I did not appear that I had sugarsAdded, but the fact is that everything that is packaged is likely to have hidden additives, also the meat that it bought, by the race (Frisona) has more fats than others and there are people who comment that the fats slow down the metabolization of theCarbohydrates, which generates subsequent peaks and climbs, I have also read here that they can even become carbohydrates, I suppose that each organism is a world.

I always try to dine the same thing and I do well I take fat, that if mostly vegetable origin; avocados, olives and soil takes a slice with pate too and do not usually have peaks.

As indicated to you, some cooked vegetables vary their carbohydrates content, I have the cooked carrot on the blacklist, but it could also be that simply those dehydrated vegetables had additives, the other day I looked at a dehydrated onion boat and the40% were HC.

Another thing that I see that could be is the seed bread, the seeds are very rich in HC and if for example what is to that bread the seed boat has fallen because worse.

To me when as white bread gives me a picazo of 190 approx.On the other hand, the rye bread that is the most recommended for its glycemic load or that of Saracen wheat are much better (150-160)

Even so, I suppose that you can always see inexplicable reasons greetings and encouragement, this is a background race

The seeds retard the climb and you have to eat many seeds to suppose large amounts of hydrates.
I don't understand the broth.

isabelbota
11/14/2022 5:03 p.m.

Diabetes sometimes has those X files that are not known because they happen, but they happen, the same is the same today and you do not pass from 200 mg/dl ,, 🤔

I already tell you.I have had the same thing again and something similar has never happened to me.
The only difference is that this time the broth was homemade and the other times they were one of those of the super who are already prepared.
I'm getting used to what you eat today and feel phenomenal, the next day you eat the same and go crazy rectifying.
As @Madmax said above this is a background race and every day you have to start from scratch.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/14/2022 5:08 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
Madmax said:
hello partner:

Even so, I suppose that you can always see inexplicable reasons greetings and encouragement, this is a background race

The seeds retard the climb and you have to eat many seeds to suppose large amounts of hydrates.
I don't understand the broth.

You don't have to go back.I will save the anecdote as "that time I ate a pot soup and glymia uploaded to 350": D

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/14/2022 5:11 p.m.

Na .. the misconduct the broth commented by that of the fat and the delay of the climb of the HC, I read it here in the forum.

Put in the fridge and then stay the fat solidified and separate easily.

At the moment I think I have no problem with fat, I think.

That is the Sandman mentality.

madmax's profile photo
madmax
11/14/2022 5:38 p.m.

Madmax said:
na .. the misconduct the broth commented by that of the fats and the delay of the climb of the HC, I read it here in the forum.

Put in the fridge and then stay the fat solidified and separate easily.

At the moment I think I have no problem with fat, I think.

That is the Sandman mentality.

Unfortunately we have no choice, @Madmax
Crying is not going to cure us.
Although there are worse days, you have to continue.And that I am pessimistic by nature.
When I debuted, the first thing they offered me was an appointment with the Hospital's Mental Health Department.
At that time I wondered why.Then I knew.This is a disease that can master your whole life.
During these 2 or 3 years I have stopped doing things with my children or with my friends because I was afraid to go out and leave the comfortable habitat of home, where, more or less, you have everything under control.
Now I try, little by little, resume something similar to the life I had before.
But the truth is that it costs me a lot.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/14/2022 5:57 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.