{'en': 'Doubt these parties: The Roscón de Reyes', 'es': 'Duda sobre estas fiestas: el roscón de reyes'} Image

Doubt these parties: The Roscón de Reyes

Vicen38's profile photo   01/04/2023 7:31 p.m.

Everything gives me everything, they will have to make me fast insulin already.

Thank you very much for the recipe, I keep them for when one day I have a sweet craving, both apple and sacher

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/07/2023 12:19 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Thanks for the recipes, I will try them to do, I like the kitchen.
Although the banana does not trust the sugar, to see if the glucometer.
But Ruth can then eat whole wheat flour?I mean if I do badly to reduce prediabetes, because then I don't know what bread eating, or did I eliminate bread?I take one that puts 82 percent integral flour

joaquillo's profile photo
joaquillo
01/07/2023 2:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Joaquillo said:
Thank you for the recipes, I will try them to do, I like the kitchen.
But Ruth can then eat whole wheat flour?I mean if I do badly to reduce prediabetes, because then I don't know what bread eating, or did I eliminate bread?I take one that puts 82 percent comprehensive flour

Well, if you eat 100 gr of bananas, you eat 20-25 gr of hydrates and if you eat 100 gr of comprehensive oatmeal, you eat 60 gr of carbon, triple ...
This is to try how it is doing, but in the end the hydrates are hydrates ...

The bread always goes up a lot, the most slow but it goes up.The less you eat, the better.
But it is that in diabetes each person feels things differently.That is why I say it is to try and see the reaction of the body.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/07/2023 3:44 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
Joaquillo said:
Thank you for the recipes, I will try them to do, I like the kitchen.
But Ruth can then eat whole wheat flour?I mean if I do badly to reduce prediabetes, because then I don't know what bread eating, or did I eliminate bread?I take one that puts 82 percent comprehensive flour

Well, if you eat 100 gr of bananas, you eat 20-25 gr of hydrates and if you eat 100 gr of comprehensive oatmeal, you eat 60 gr of carbon, triple ...
This is to try how it is doing, but in the end the hydrates are hydrates ...

The bread always goes up a lot, the most slow but it goes up.The less you eat, the better.
But it is that in diabetes each person feels things differently.That is why I say it is to try and see the reaction of the body.

Well nothing, I better eliminate it, and not like any bread

joaquillo's profile photo
joaquillo
01/07/2023 4:59 p.m.

This is what we have done almost all

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
01/07/2023 7 p.m.

diabetic said:
is what we have done almost all

Well, using quickly I do not see it necessary.I take my toast (not big, yes, or with white bread) at breakfast and with the rapid no passage of 140 (it is already known that in diabetes "always/never" it cannot be used).

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/07/2023 8:19 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

All that are flour, whether industrial, integral or made the dough at home, are hydrates.Consequently, everything raises glucose enough.It has already been commented before: White sugar, brown sugar, honey .... no matter, all this becomes glucose immediately.

I have made my bread for a long time.This seed flour that I buy in Amaz ....., and then I prepare and bake in the Cosori, it goes up almost nothing and to me particularly in the toaster later knows me very good."Seed mix mixture to bake protein bread - 2 kg (new!) | 4g Carbohydrates | Without cereals | Sin gluten | For paleo, keto, low carb and muscle development | For diabetics |
But that goes in taste, of course.

I also do another foodspring, protéic bread ..... but for some time they have no availability.

They are expensive products, but in the end look it is a whim and not as much.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/07/2023 8:34 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Isabelbota said:
diabetic said:
is what we have done almost all

Well, using quickly I do not see it necessary.I take my toast (not big, yes, or white bread) at breakfast and with the rap>

I have quick use but the bread has me crazy, or I do not get, so I only take it sporadically and how the Tostadita Mañanera was one of my favorite meals: 😔

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
01/07/2023 9:08 p.m.

@isabelBota What Pintaza has the cake !!

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
01/07/2023 10:09 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Good, the roscons is indicated in their table the hydrates they possess, I do not know what problems you have, it is alone and medicate according to the ratio you have at the time of the day you take.Without abusing you can eat everything.

speedy1967's profile photo
speedy1967
01/08/2023 7:33 p.m.

LADA con insulina abasaglar + Ristfor con sensor, Novorapid

The problem is the very high glycemic index.It goes up as a ray and the calculated bolus does not avoid making that undessed peak.
This year I had breakfast first in my way: avocado and cheese iron egg.Then I took coffee with milk with a small portion of Roscón.In this way the glycemic index of the roscón is "neutralized" by joining the rest of food with hardly any hydrates.
As you have already satisfied the appetite left over with that breakfast, you settle for trying a small ration of the roscón.
I drove it great, I also went for a walk after breakfast.So, I already have the formula to take a roscón;First ingest food without hydrates so that breakfast, as a whole, has a glycemic index that does not shoot the glucose.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
01/08/2023 7:42 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.