{'en': 'Doubt these parties: The Roscón de Reyes', 'es': 'Duda sobre estas fiestas: el roscón de reyes'} Image

Doubt these parties: The Roscón de Reyes

Vicen38's profile photo   01/04/2023 7:31 p.m.

Well, my first artisan roscón made by me at home, without cream inside, with whole wheat flour and oatmeal, and with natural fruits, zero sugar, delicious, I leave photo, I have called it a roscón for diabetics, I think I do sell it I line mehahaha

joaquillo's profile photo
joaquillo
01/06/2023 4:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

MANY RECIPE !!!!

Vicen38's profile photo
Vicen38
01/06/2023 5:28 p.m.

vicen38 said:
send recipe !!!!

Ingredients
50 ml skim milk
165 gr Integral force flour
20 Fresh baker yeast
125 gr Integral oatmeal
25 gr ground almond
1 egg
50 ml skim milk
65 gr butter light
1 tablespoon orange blossom
1 tablespoon Stevia powder (or sweetener to taste)
Half -orange zest
A pinch of salt
1 egg
To decorate
Pieces of fruit to taste
Chopped almonds
Laminated almonds

joaquillo
01/06/2023 5:48 p.m.

With the name of your roscon it is intuited that you are already mentalizing with the disease, congratulations !!

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
01/06/2023 5:55 p.m.

diabetic said:
With the name of your roscon it is intuited that you are already mentalizing with the disease, congratulations !!

I recognize that you irony is great.
Well, I'm mentalized, I have perhaps prediabetes and I plan to reverse it

joaquillo
01/06/2023 5:58 p.m.

Cheer up!!

diabestico
01/06/2023 5:59 p.m.

I have not tried to do things with oatmeal because in the end they are hydrates and I do not know how it will affect me.I make sweets with almond flour, which hardly uploads.I make a false Sacher cake ...
Let's see if I find a photo.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/06/2023 6:19 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

isabelbota
01/06/2023 6:20 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Ufff !!!How good it looks !!

diabestico
01/06/2023 6:30 p.m.

Isabelbota said:

Hey looks great!
Well the roscón is if you do not go the oatmeal you can do it with integral flour of wheat and almond flour, I suppose it will be good too

joaquillo
01/06/2023 6:31 p.m.

Joaquillo said:
isabelbota said:

Hey looks great!
Well the roscón is if you do not go the oatmeal flour with whole wheat flour and almond flour, I suppose it will also be good

It is that whole wheat or oatmeal have many hydrates, (about 60 per 100 grams the first and 75 the second) while almond has only 5.
That is why it is the one I use.
Yes, they are integral with what they rise slower, but they are hydrates ...

isabelbota
01/06/2023 6:38 p.m.

Already ... but of course much healthier than the roscons who sell around ... some hydrates has yes ...

joaquillo
01/06/2023 7:10 p.m.

It is healthier, it looks very good !!.What differentiates it from industrialists is that the ingredients are good, but diabetics have to take into account that even good products have hydrates and we have to tell.Because I don't like to cook but I would do it.

I have eaten a good piece of roscón and I have not calculated well: s.I have been in 21 years for a season, which I do not control the glycemia.How and I do the usual and I have high without any explanation.Anyway, to see if I find the right key.
I love sweetness, and always trying to do well, sometimes them.Without potatoes, rice, pasta I can pass but without sweets no.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/06/2023 8:26 p.m.

The flours sticks up the same, for the case of ours it will be healthier than an industrial one but in the end the blood effect is the same.The same as the one that instead of sugar honey or dates.Is it more natural?Yes, but once you eat in the body it works exactly the same as normal white sugar.

My mother makes me a while almonds.An hour after eating it I am 90.

@isabelbota your cake does look like a recipe?

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/06/2023 8:31 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

@Nila I made an apple cake last week that does not climb, only carries the apple and the puff pastry, which you can remove if you want and eat the custard and apple.I did it with sweetener 0 hydrates and light soybean drink (I remove the milk for the hydrates), well and 1 cornny spoon to thicken the cream, but between half a liter it does not give much.

Pintaza the @isabelbota cake and in roscón @joaquillo, the bad thing is that the flour rises a lot.

There are a lot of sites for celiacs, the day they put one for diabetics, they are forced.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/06/2023 8:47 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, tell me recipe.To me the apple cake flips me, so ... I hope the recipe hahaha

My mother makes one in the pan and in the oven, as, with almond

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/06/2023 10:15 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

But being integral flour does not go up so much not?And you're not going to eat it just all the roscón ... I don't know ... I suppose it rises a thousand times more industrialists

joaquillo
01/06/2023 10:41 p.m.

@Nila
Well, I have to change one thing to reduce hydrates because I invented it from a banana sponge cake and half of the carbos of the cake are from banana.The original carries butter, so I do the next one with butter.

Oven to 180.
Small mold, mine is 15 cm in diameter.
Ingredients
For the cake
90 gr Almendra flour (5 gr of carbo)
3 eggs
60-70 gr of cocoa powder purely without sugar (12 gr carbo)
2 tablespoons filled with sweetening of the mercadona that is erythritol with sucralose (it is not assimilated, it does not rise)
2 bananas, about 200 gr (50 gr of carbo)
5/10 gr of yeast
Sugar-free apricot jam, I don't know will be about 30-40 gr (5 gr carbo)
Coverage
50 gr of 85% chocolate (12 gr of carbo)
50 ml of cream (3 gr of carbo)
2 envelopes of dusting saccharin
Total, about 85 gr of carbo.
(If we change the banana for 50 gr of butter, it would stay in 35 gr of carbo. I already tell you that I will try it next time)

They separate clear and yolks.
Banana is hit with yolks and almond flour, cocoa, sweetener and yeast is incorporated.
They beat the whites to the point of snow and join carefully, as they always say with enveloping movements.To the mold (greased so that it does not stick) and in the oven.It depends on each oven, about 30 minutes (click to see)
It is allowed to cool and split into two and filled with jam.I put it in the freezer while preparing the coverage.

For the chocolate machaco coverage with a hammer inside a bag and heat the cream on the micro until almost or boils.And I go choco and remove until it gets rid and I take two saccharin overlaats because for me the chocolate of 85 is too bitter, but it is a matter of trying it when it is undone before and you see what you need.For me two overlaps is perfect.And you already throw it over the cake, letting drip and covering the sides well.
To me, eating a reasonable portion I do not upload much.
If you do it, you tell me.

isabelbota
01/06/2023 11:14 p.m.

My apple cake:
Ingredients:
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch (86g HC per 100g)
- 500ml of milk (the one who wants)
- Lemon shell (two pieces of lemon skin)
- sweetener, I have one of savings or hydrates
- A round puff pastry base (35g of HC per 100g, are usually 230 g or like)
- Reinetas apples, those necessary to fill the mold (2.5 beautiful if the mold is about 20 cm diameter)
- Peach sugar jam or apricot.

Pastelera cream
Heat the milk with 2 tablespoons of sweetener and lemon peel.
Reserve a little to dissolve the cornstarch and beat it with 2 egg yolks.
Pour the yolks and cornstarch with milk and boil over low heat until it thickens.
Remove continuously.
Remove and reserve, stirring occasionally.
The yellow color of the cream is given by the yolks, if you want more yellow, another egg yolk is added.

CAKE
Put the puff pastry in the mold.
Put the pastry dinner on top.
Cut the apple into small slices, kidney shape, and place them one by one in vertical, with the kidney to the inside leaving the other part, is what is seen.
I prepare some water with sweetener (syrup) and give it with a brush over apples, so that it brives in the oven.If sugar was used, you would not need jam later.
Bake at 180 g about 40min according to each oven.

Remove, cool and put jam on top.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/07/2023 9:55 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@joaquillo The integral flour has the lowest glycemic index but the same carbohydrates that has refined flour.

They are complex hydrates that are slower, that allows insulin to act in the same times when we inject it and in the case of DT2 or prediabetes, the pancreas is able to segregate insulin at the same rate as absorption, so it does not givebeak.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/07/2023 9:57 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.