{'en': '"Diabetic" purposes for the New Year', 'es': 'Propósitos "diabéticos" para el año nuevo'} Image

"Diabetic" purposes for the New Year

fer's profile photo   12/30/2022 1:11 p.m.

It is ending the year and you have to think about the next one, put goals, goals ... come on ... do some purposes!

I unmotive a little of the typical purposes and I have thought that we could do some that serve us to take diabetes better, so mine goes here:

be in rank more than 80% of the time.

I know it will be difficult, but for that, it is something that motivates me to improve!

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
12/30/2022 1:11 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I want to download my glyc to 5.8 and lose 5 kg !!!Every sum to better control.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/30/2022 7:04 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Request something affordable !!No miracles 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, well it's a joke, it's fine for 2023 !!

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
12/30/2022 7:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

hahaha

Let's see, if it is so affordable, then it does not cost, it has to be something, that costs (a little) but worth it, come those purposes !!!: p

fer's profile photo
fer
12/30/2022 7:17 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

As I have no sensor, lower the 6 glyc

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
12/30/2022 8:20 p.m.

Well, I have been in a polytergeist day that I don't see myself with the strength of making a purpose.
The famous honeymoon sometimes gives a bag ...
😔😔😔😔
Happy year to all.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/30/2022 9:23 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelBota courage with the honeymoon, I hope you can improve control ... In fact, I sign it as a purpose for next year!: p

fer's profile photo
fer
12/30/2022 9:46 p.m.

fer said:
@Isabelbota encouragement with the honeymoon, I hope you can improve control ... in fact, I sign it as a purpose for next year!: P

Let's see, if I don't go wrong until now.I debuted with 16 Glyc and then all have been between 5.6 and 5.9.
But lately I have a rare streak (they will be Christmas ...).
Well that is my purpose, continue with the maximum glycos 5.9.At the end of January I have endo, to see what comes out ...

isabelbota
12/30/2022 9:49 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

That is a very good number @isabelbota that can improve it !!ha ha ha

fer's profile photo
fer
12/30/2022 9:50 p.m.

fer said:
That is a very good number @isabelbota that can improve it !!hahaha

That is why my purpose is to keep it, I do not aspire to improve it ...

isabelbota
12/30/2022 9:54 p.m.

Speaking of the range, my purpose is to return to 85% of the rank that I had before pregnancy and during.Now, with breastfeeding, I find it impossible, I am going fatal to diabetes ...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/31/2022 6:47 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

That begins better than it is finishing.

I want to be older;): P

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/31/2022 9:34 a.m.

anaisabel said:
that starts better that is ending.

I want to be older;): P

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Tu you are already very old hahahahaha

Joke😜 !!HAPPY YEAR !!

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
12/31/2022 9:45 a.m.

ruthbia said:
I want to lower my glyc to 5.8 and lose 5 kg !!!Every sum to better control.

The same !!!!, we seem clones ruth, hehehe.I am now in 5.8 but with an even high glucemic variability, I want to lower that, and also lower about 5 kg that there is no way !!!

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/31/2022 2:48 p.m.

All this is very good but you have to know how to "make an objective" to be able to meet it.
The objective to be achieved must be possible and it must be summarized in a short and positive phrase.
It is also very important to put a limit date.
And then have an action plan to comply (which is the action plan; because precisely what actions you are going to undertake to achieve that goal; put this, remove the other, to do so or not to do so .....)
Let's see that I just said with an example.
LLLEGA JANUARY AND SOMEONE IS "I WILL LOSE WEIGHT".Ok his purpose, a purpose that will not be fulfilled.
The phrase is a cut and positive but is not marked by a limit.
What happens, in our plan, we get gym and spend a month.We weigh and have come down ..... only 200 grams ???After a month only 200 grams ???And before the disappointment we abandon.
Look, for your mind, the goal is fulfilled, because you lose weight.The mind is there to protect ourselves and that we spend the minimal possible forces.As you did not indicate anything, but always obedient, lowering 200 grams, it was enough.
It is our mental language, the Foram in which we speak mentally, which can make us achieve it or not.
I would have had much more chances of success to have said "I will go down 6 kilos in 3 months and to do it I will start doing sports."
The mind is already more clear about what it has to do.Low 2 kilos per month.And knowing where he wants to arrive, if he has a path (a plan) and tools to do so, he will end up doing it.
So real and possible objective, it is not worth saying, I want to go to the moon in 6 months, because it is not real.The training to do it carries much more and your mind knows it.
speaking positively, and delimited in time.
And 2 more tips.Putting it in writing makes the mind put the focus with more force on it.It's like being resolved to your mind.
And make it public to others.In the psyche of human condition, it is wrong or not to fulfill someone ..... it is something that the mind does not accept very well, so it will strive to miss your word.
I hope this summary of the coaching therapies that we give in my therapy cabinet will serve.Salu2

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
01/01/2023 10:41 a.m.

moñiño said:
All this is very good but you have to know how to "make a goal" to be able to meet it.
The objective to be achieved must be possible and it must be summarized in a short and positive phrase.
It is also very important to put a limit date.
And then have an action plan to comply (which is the action plan; because precisely what actions you are going to undertake to achieve that goal; put this, remove the other, to do so or not to do so .....)
Let's see that I just said with an example.
LLLEGA JANUARY AND SOMEONE IS "I WILL LOSE WEIGHT".Ok his purpose, a purpose that will not be fulfilled.
The phrase is a cut and positive but is not marked by a limit.
What happens, in our plan, we get gym and spend a month.We weigh and have come down ..... only 200 grams ???After a month only 200 grams ???And before the disappointment we abandon.
Look, for your mind, the goal is fulfilled, because you lose weight.The mind is there to protect ourselves and that we spend the minimal possible forces.As you did not indicate anything, but always obedient, lowering 200 grams, it was enough.
It is our mental language, the Foram in which we speak mentally, which can make us achieve it or not.
I would have had much more chances of success to have said "I will go down 6 kilos in 3 months and to do it I will start doing sports."
The mind is already more clear about what it has to do.Low 2 kilos per month.And knowing where he wants to arrive, if he has a path (a plan) and tools to do so, he will end up doing it.
So real and possible objective, it is not worth saying, I want to go to the moon in 6 months, because it is not real.The training to do it carries much more and your mind knows it.
speaking positively, and delimited in time.
And 2 more tips.Putting it in writing makes the mind put the focus with more force on it.It's like being resolved to your mind.
And make it public to others.In the psyche of human condition, it is wrong or not to fulfill someone ..... it is something that the mind does not accept very well, so it will strive to miss your word.
I hope this summary of the coaching therapies that we give in my therapy cabinet will serve.Salu2

Well, in my case it is not so and it is much more complicated than all that.With diabetes many times even if it is type 1, you fat and one does not know why, insulin is an anabolic hormone, with what at high doses, fattens, if you put weight, more insulin you need and more fattening and is a vicious circle, in addition to, in women there is also the hormonal theme, premenopause, the end, which many variables influence.I have followed a low food in hydrates for some time, I do not usually go from 50-60 g per day, and days that I have not reached 30 (obviously now it is more difficult at Christmas), I have practically done physical exercise for many years, I do aerobic, force, body fight, I go for a walk in the field ...
I have controlled associated hypothyroidism until the last analytical.And yet, I do not lose the 5 or 6 kg that I need, which are mostly in the abdominal zone.When I started the low food in HC, I lost about 5 kg and there I stayed.One day I like an more lentil and I already put half a kilo and there I go, weight 63 and I measure 158 and there is no shape.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/01/2023 12:40 p.m.

@"Moñiño" Many of us know how to apply the smart to establish objectives, plans, measure risks, etc.
The post was more banal, simple objectives.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/01/2023 5:08 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

My goal is to always have a pair of home replacement sensors (I'm going to buy them tomorrow) to avoid the soponium of this year.I was dressing for dinner and ... I hooked the sensor with clothes.Goodbye sensor and without any spare at home.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
01/01/2023 7:35 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

I intend to take out the abdominal fat.In 2022 I have dropped 3 kilos and I am 2 left for my goal, but those 2 seem to be embedded.
My claim is to strengthen exercise habits, train strength 3 times a week.With this I hope that the two kilos fall, the glyc is maintained at 6 or less and the cholesterol is moderate.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
01/01/2023 10:20 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
I intend to remove the abdominal fat.In 2022 I have dropped 3 kilos and I am 2 left for my goal, but those 2 seem to be embedded.
My claim is to strengthen exercise habits, train strength 3 times a week.With this I hope that the two kilos fall, the glyc is maintained at 6 or less and the cholesterol is moderate.

How do you remove abdominal fat?, I have a lorza that does not leave ...

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/01/2023 11:09 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.