{'en': '"Diabetic" purposes for the New Year', 'es': 'Propósitos "diabéticos" para el año nuevo'} Image

"Diabetic" purposes for the New Year

fer's profile photo   12/30/2022 1:11 p.m.

meginer said:
salad said:
I intend to remove the abdominal fat.In 2022 I have dropped 3 kilos and I am 2 left for my goal, but those 2 seem to be embedded.
My claim is to strengthen exercise habits, train strength 3 times a week.With this I hope that the two kilos fall, the glyc is maintained at 6 or less and the cholesterol is moderate.

How do you remove abdominal fat?, I have a lorza that does not leave ...

I do not think it is possible to remove the fat from a specific area.We will have to continue exercising and losing fat "in general" until a point comes where it is also noticed in the abdomen and reconciles with the appearance of the area.Teson and patience.I at mine (exercise and controlled diet) and the results will arrive.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
01/01/2023 11:28 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

I wish you all a happy year, that the purposes are fulfilled, that we get all our goals and that we can share it with our relatives.

fer's profile photo
fer
01/02/2023 11:44 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

meginer said:
salad said:
I intend to remove the abdominal fat.In 2022 I have dropped 3 kilos and I am 2 left for my goal, but those 2 seem to be embedded.
My claim is to strengthen exercise habits, train strength 3 times a week.With this I hope that the two kilos fall, the glyc is maintained at 6 or less and the cholesterol is moderate.

Me too, and these weeks 2 kg plus 😡😡😡😡

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/02/2023 8:22 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have as its objective that the graphs are not crumbled during pregnancy and continue with the glucosilada in 6 or less.I have had to lower the slow one and do not see how difficult it is being made between 73 and 140 (the values ​​that Endo has told me).And at parties it is even more complicated, of course!: s

And well, not exactly diabetic purpose, but complements it: go to yoga, gymnastics and swimming.All prenatal.

As of July, when this Bichill@is born, I will mark myself objects of Non-preñi.Step by step, this year will be intense.With objectives for 6/7 months I already have enough

Tam's profile photo
Tam
01/02/2023 9:35 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2
Última HbA1c: 6 (Marzo 2023)

ruthbia said:
@"moñiño" many know how to apply the smart to establish objectives, plans, measure risks, etc.
The post was more banal, simple objectives.

Don't think everyone knows.In my therapy cabinet, my coaching expert does not stop teaching and do not see that of people who do not know how to stop procrastinating, organize, plan ... to achieve objectives and for all aspects in your life.Yes, a lot is read and known, that yes, but it is not known, in many cases, put it into practice.

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
01/02/2023 10:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

ruthbia said:
meginer said:
salad said:
salad said:

I too, and these weeks 2 kg more 😡😡😡😡

Try to do abdominals, the bicycle is very good too

joaquillo's profile photo
joaquillo
01/02/2023 11:28 p.m.

Here comes the result of making a cross of 2 themes, on the one hand this on the purposes of the New Year, on the other hand, I have combined with that of artificial intelligence, using chatgpt to propose purposes for people with diabetes.

Link

And here is the result:

Control glycemia: regularly measure blood sugar levels and adjust the diet, medication and physical activity accordingly.

Carry a healthy diet: consume nutritious and low foods in fats and sugars, and avoid processed and high food in calories.

Exercise regularly: exercise helps control blood sugar and maintain healthy weight.Try to do at least 30 minutes of moderate physical activity every day.

Take the prescription medication: it is important to take the medication for diabetes as prescribed by the doctor, even if blood sugar levels seem to be well controlled.

Avoid tobacco: smoking can increase the risk of health problems related to diabetes, such as heart disease and stroke.

Reduce stress: stress can affect the way your body manages glucose, so try to find ways to reduce it.

Sleep enough: sleep is important for general health, and can also affect blood sugar levels.Try to get at least 7-8 hours of sleep every night.

Maintaining good oral hygiene: diabetes can increase the risk of gum problems and teeth, so it is important to brush your teeth twice a day and use dental thread regularly.

Know the emergency symptoms: learn to recognize the symptoms of high and low blood sugar levels and how to handle them.

Visit the doctor regularly: it is important to attend regular medical appointments to monitor diabetes control and detect any health problem in time.

fer's profile photo
fer
01/03/2023 12:32 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

My goal and desire this year is that they grant me the bomb to be able to rest mentally and that my head does not turn so much around this disease, unlike you, I do not want to lose weight anymore, I want to stagnate and that people tell me more thanThey see me more and more thin.That the hypos with active insulin stop giving me so much fear, since I go back always well and I have already achieved that they do not give me a rebound effect (as at the beginning).And above all health, a lot.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
01/04/2023 11:45 a.m.

Well, purpose achieved.Today I had review with the endo and I have given Glyc of 5.6 (which after Christmas has a lot of merit, in fact it is my lowest result).To continue like this.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/24/2023 2:20 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

What good numbers @isabelBota Congratulations !!

fer's profile photo
fer
01/24/2023 2:37 p.m.

Congratulations!!

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
01/24/2023 2:55 p.m.

Congratulations Isabelbota that are good numbers!You must know yourself very well to handle it that way ...

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
01/24/2023 3:16 p.m.

It is thanks to the sensor, without him it would be impossible.I buy it and it is a good investment.
On the other hand I am Menopausal since the age of 45 (I have 53) so they do not give me those variations that give you hormones, that facilitates.

isabelbota
01/24/2023 3:30 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelbota seriously?I thought that with menopause this would get worse, what joy you give me!I want to already leave the subject, I have 46, but if I am like my sister who went to 51 I still have a thyroe ....: D

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
01/24/2023 3:37 p.m.

Great @isabelbota!

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
01/24/2023 4:09 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Isabelbota said:
well, then purpose achieved.Today I had review with the endo and I have given Glyc of 5.6 (which after Christmas has a lot of merit, in fact it is my lowest result).To continue like this.

Congratulations.Magnificent.

On Friday I have my review appointment.Fear gives me.: '(

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
01/24/2023 5:10 p.m.

@isabelbota, I'm glad you got it :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/24/2023 6:30 p.m.

sandman said:
Isabelbota said:
well, then purpose achieved.Today I had review with the endo and I have given Glyc of 5.6 (which after Christmas has a lot of merit, in fact it is my lowest result).To continue like this.

What does free tell you?He told me 5.1, but reality always gives me higher, 0.4-0.5 more.

isabelbota
01/24/2023 9:07 p.m.

Congratulations, Isabel!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/25/2023 2:14 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Isabelbota said:
sandman said:
Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:
good, then purpose achieved.Today I had review with the endo and I have given Glyc of 5.6 (which after Christmas has a lot of merit, in fact it is my lowest result).To continue like this.

What does free tell you?He told me 5.1, but reality always gives me louder, 0.4-0.5 more.

The day I did the analysis marked me 5.9%: S: '(:(

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
01/25/2023 5:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.