{'en': '"Diabetic" purposes for the New Year', 'es': 'Propósitos "diabéticos" para el año nuevo'} Image

"Diabetic" purposes for the New Year

fer's profile photo   12/30/2022 1:11 p.m.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
01/25/2023 5:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Isabelbota said:
sandman said:
Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:
good, then purpose achieved.Today I had review with the endo and I have given Glyc of 5.6 (which after Christmas has a lot of merit, in fact it is my lowest result).To continue like this.

Congratulations.Magnificent.

On Friday I have my review appointment.Fear gives me.: '(

What does free tell you?He told me 5.1, but reality always gives me louder, 0.4-0.5 more.

@isabelBota I just got clicking+ and I already have the available analyzes.Glyc gets 6.1%

The last glyc

I have improved a little, but I expected to be below 6%: '(:(

This time they have not done me the peptide C, so I don't know how much I will have dropped with respect to the last time I had it at 0.60

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
01/25/2023 6:02 p.m.

sandman said:
Isabelbota said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
Well, then achieved.Today I had review with the endo and I have given Glyc of 5.6 (which after Christmas has a lot of merit, in fact it is my lowest result).To continue like this.

Congratulations.Magnificent.

On Friday I have my review appointment.Fear gives me.: '(

What does free tell you?He told me 5.1, but reality always gives me louder, 0.4-0.5 more.

@isabelBota I just got clicking+ and I already have the available analyzes.Glyc gets 6.1%

The last glyc

I have improved a little, but I expected to be below 6%: '(:(

This time they have not done me the peptide C, so I don't know how much I will have dropped with respect to the last time I had it at 0.60

Man, from 6.9 (limit on top) at 6.1 (boundary limit) is very good, it is enough.And already the next casualties of 6 ...
To me the peptide C did it at the beginning and I do not see the endo wanting to repeat it, so I do not know what I have left, but well, it does not matter.
And congratulations, that 6.1 is very good (and more coming from 6.9)

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/25/2023 8:32 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Hello:

I do not ask for great objectives as I have been with diabetes for 39 years, I just ask that I am as I am maintaining my weight, my gyrose around 7 or 6.5 better, continue exercising and still without complications.

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
01/29/2023 12:32 p.m.

Hello, my main objective is to enjoy life more and not be so concerned about my levels and occasionally encourage me to make corrections.
My last target range was 79% and I would like to keep it, it has cost me a lot to get there, perhaps it is the first time.
I wonder how they do it to have 5.6 glycosilada and not be satisfied, I have never reached that beautiful figure.
And once I take the opportunity to send hugs and good wishes to Todis.This blog has made me laugh and comforted me many times.
Thanks a thousand

milagros's profile photo
milagros
01/30/2023 2:42 a.m.

Hi @milagros
I have given 5.6 and I am super happy and very satisfied, as I put.Hopefully it is always like that.
Regarding your other purpose I agree and I add it to this year, enjoy more without obsessing with diabetes.
And that the forum continues to give us all the support it gives us.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/01/2023 10:03 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Well, I still continue as I am around 6 with something, keep doing sports and enjoy life.And there are no more complications

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
02/01/2023 5:24 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.