{'en': 'If you could choose the insulin pump .. What would be?', 'es': 'Si pudieras elegir la bomba de insulina.. ¿Cual sería?'} Image

If you could choose the insulin pump .. What would be?

fer's profile photo   03/28/2023 12:29 p.m.

Puff you are all delighted.
To me of carrying a catheter or via all the time I do not subjugate, I will infect.And then what you comment on non -submersibles ...
I am one of those who has rejected them 2 times already.

And the sensor increasing

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/13/2023 12:42 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

At the end of the month I have a review with the Dr., to see what he tells me, I am curious to know next steps, I would like to try an insulin bomb, in principle without preference, that it is more or less current, I am happy.

What is definitive or not, that will depend on whether in the end I see more advantages than with the bowling, and if I can cope well, I will tell you!:)

fer's profile photo
fer
04/13/2023 3:45 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@Fer insist that you take a look at Androidaps.It is more painful to configure but you do not imagine how comfortable it is to inject from the mobile or from the clock and not have to wear a gossip on top.I have been free2 with Insight.They offered me diabeloop and, although it goes with Dexcom and is possibly more precise (when they started to give me free2 I used Dexcom G4 so the comparisers are not very valid at this point, the G6 must go much better) I do not change.

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
04/13/2023 4:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Fer so I thought before deciding to take her.That it is not a definitive decision, that if for any reason you do not get used to it or your control worsens or your quality of life, you can always return to the feathers.But almost certainly not come back: D: D: D

anabela's profile photo
anabela
04/14/2023 10:12 a.m.

DM 1 desde el siglo pasado :) (agosto 1998).
Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)
Freestyle libre 2 desde octubre 2020.
También con gastritis autoinmune.

@Antonio200 I have been taking a look at Androidaps and I don't understand how it works.Because I have seen that the insights bomb has its own algorithm.So Androidaps is exactly?

arispg's profile photo
arispg
04/17/2023 8:30 a.m.

@arispg everything that does insight is to inject you following the basal or the bowling that you put.Androidaps take the values ​​of your sensor and handle the pump so that your glucose is in range as long as possible.Converts a "dumb" bomb in the closest to an artificial pancreas.

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
04/17/2023 8:48 a.m.

I have been with Medtronic 780g for a year and it is very good.The sensors do not usually give problems and are surprisingly precise.The Guardian system keeps you in rank very well, avoids quite the peaks and down and you can be calm overnight.In the analytics a week ago I had a hem of 5.4% with this system, although I have to admit that I take great care of my diet.

It is relatively easy to handle, resistant and goes with batteries (they always last what they have to last and do not depend on a charger if you are out).Customer service is good and you get the replacements fast.

Jgo's profile photo
Jgo
04/17/2023 10:26 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.