{'en': 'Hypoglycemia, is it ideal to eat to get out of it?', 'es': 'Hipoglucemia, que es ideal comer para salir de ella?'} Image

Hypoglycemia, is it ideal to eat to get out of it?

caromorella's profile photo   06/30/2023 1:18 p.m.

@Ruthbia do not despair because it is no use.Just wait for the cause of that lack of control and to continue with what we had been doing.It is the only thing we can do.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
08/09/2023 10:06 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

@Ensalada, combine exercise and diabetes, we see that they are not mathematical.What once works and makes us so happy, the next time is the opposite.Following identical guidelines.
But so many factors influence ... sex, hormones, temperature, infections, stresses, food ... in short: Diabetes fuck.

But as the saying goes ..... Virgencita, virgin that I stay as I am.

BY FRIEND.We continue to battle.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
08/09/2023 10:12 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

It is better to act on what is seen and now.
If not, you can go crazy trying to find the cause of some lack of control.
There are too many factors that can alter glycemia and sometimes act together.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/10/2023 3:58 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

We go girls.We carry excellent control, although sometimes it gets out of control.Up those moods.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
08/10/2023 11:17 a.m.

True, @arse and @ruthbia.Do not get frustrated every time the glucose gets out of mother.The important thing is to keep the guy in our day to day.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
08/10/2023 9:56 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

I take horchata.

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
08/13/2023 1:45 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

Ton 's profile photo
Ton
08/13/2023 7:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.