{'en': 'Hypoglycemia, is it ideal to eat to get out of it?', 'es': 'Hipoglucemia, que es ideal comer para salir de ella?'} Image

Hypoglycemia, is it ideal to eat to get out of it?

caromorella's profile photo   06/30/2023 1:18 p.m.

diabetic said:
go said:
well if I have it at hand, I eat half orange and settled matter.When it can't be, because I am on the bike or lying down and I don't want to go to the kitchen, I have sugar from the cafe of the bars.With one soil to overcome, which are 8 gr.of sugar.On rare occasions, 2 overflows are necessary.
I don't understand what you want to buy pills and strange things.If someone tells me that what I do is wrong, I will thank you for knowing it, because I am acting like this and I am shitting it ...
>

I do the same as your sugar, and with one trace, I carry two in case the flies, the pills are after all sugar, that if with a lemon, orange ja and other herbs and furies by the way. The kilo ofAzucar comes out to 1.80, the Kilo of Glucosport comes out to € 86

Glucose pills (dextrose idem) only glucose, fructose, that is the other carbohydrate containing sugar.From what knows about fructose metabolism, it does not seem that fructose is recommended to raise the level of blood glucose.Although it is more expensive, it is preferable to increase glucose only with glucose (= dextrose).

Ton 's profile photo
Ton
07/09/2023 1:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I take three sugar envelopes, of those who give in coffee bars, and a small fruit juice (peach, grape pineapple) and at 15 minutes I check the glucose.
Then as something, a sandwich or something that prevents another downturn.

CarlosT's profile photo
CarlosT
07/16/2023 1:10 p.m.

When I have 80 mg, I take 1/3 of beer (with alcohol) and put myself in 160 mg.Holy hand.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
07/16/2023 1:33 p.m.

Hello good!I always carry a sugar envelope (of those that give you in any bar for coffee) and with that it reaches and left over to lift hypoglycemia.If I pass through a greengrocer, I buy a banana and also raise (although it takes a little longer ... the sugar or a spoonful honey is faster and faster).Greetings.

Alemeil's profile photo
Alemeil
07/23/2023 4:36 p.m.

Buenos Aires. Argentina.
DM 1 desde 2005 (35 años en ese entonces).
NovoRapid Penfil y Tresiba FlexTouch.
FreeStyle Libre 1 desde Agosto 2019.

For hypos, liquids are much faster.The horchata is very fast and keeps very well.You have to find the measure.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/24/2023 9:22 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

O Fruit juice a brick of those with straw

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
07/24/2023 2:50 p.m.

alemeil said:
good!I always carry a sugar envelope (of those that give you in any bar for coffee) and with that it reaches and left over to lift hypoglycemia.If I pass through a greengrocer, I buy a banana and also raise (although it takes a little longer ... the sugar or a spoonful honey is faster and faster).Greetings.

Hello, I am also Argentina, the "myelcita" candy works very well, I share it because those of Spain do not think they get it

caromorella's profile photo
caromorella
07/25/2023 3:58 p.m.

wove said:
Well, I have it by hand, I eat half orange and settled.When it can't be, because I am on the bike or lying down and I don't want to go to the kitchen, I have sugar from the cafe of the bars.With one soil to overcome, which are 8 gr.of sugar.On rare occasions, 2 overflows are necessary.
I don't understand what you want to buy pills and strange things.If someone tells me that what I do is wrong, I will thank you for knowing it, because I am acting like this and I am shitting it ...
>

If you do well with that and it does not give you a bestial hyper beastly because it is great but as a rule, or at least it happens to me, with candies, coca-cola or sugar envelopes, it then gives me hyper important.
Cdo you have a hypo what you need is glucose and only glucose, the other things have more substances and that is why once the hypo is resolved.
I take glucose pills that allow me to reach the figure that I want.E e if I am in 60 and the pills that use 4 g of glucose, knowing that as a rule, in an average adult of 60-70 kg 1 g of glucose rises 5 mg/ dl the blood glucose, because with a pill I climbed 20And I stay in 80 and it doesn't happen to me either.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/26/2023 4:59 p.m.

@meginer What pills do you use?To me, as to @the it works very well to take some fruit and if I do not have at hand, I like a jelly.It is what my nurse recommended.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
07/29/2023 8:10 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

As I know what is a sugar over ... from 7 to 8 gr ... well or take half that are 4 gr or the entire envelope.And Holy Hand.O Medium apple or a tangerine or half orange.Vamis, who does not pay a euro for climbing the gluco with specific things that in the end are the same, but more expensive.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
07/29/2023 8:18 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

salad said:
@meginer What pills do you use?To me, as to @the it works very well to take some fruit and if I do not have at hand, I like a jelly.It is what my nurse recommended me.

Active Pit, I buy them on Amazon, a lot come

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/30/2023 12:05 p.m.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/30/2023 12:09 p.m.

Today, on the bike, all my knowledge went to the Garete.Yesterday with the 3U fast at breakfast, I was high the 100km route, approximately about 130/140.

Well, this morning as the route was similar and the food the same, I put on 4u ... 1u more than yesterday that in my case it means lowering 30 glucose.That is, with the intention of going all the time over 95/105.

Well, at 15 km .... I walked for 85, what began to mosque me.Before the time ... that is 25 km or so, it lowered me to 70 and at the fourth time, pedaling, I was in 50 and going down.

LibreLink marked 50, but Diabox calibrated at the Garmin gave 39.

He was a bit weird, but nothing alarming since he kept giving the pedal.I stood mainly at the figures.Whole banana and at 10 'one sugar envelope and the other 10' another over more.

At about the hour and a half from leaving, that is, km 30 or so with all the stops he was doing and a rhythm of shit, he was 75 in the best measurement data.

I entered a Chinese and took another banana and 1l.from Aquarius.With that I returned home and measured with capillary ... 85 gave me.

What a shit morning.For years I was getting so many carbohydrates in one morning ... well, not even in a month.But it had never taken me so long to overcome a hypo and so fat.

Every day I understand less.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
07/30/2023 4:14 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

meginer said:
salad said:
@meginer What pills do you use?To me, as to @the it works very well to take some fruit and if I do not have at hand, I like a jelly.It is what my nurse recommended me.

Active Pit, I buy them on Amazon, a lot come

Thanks @meginer.I'm going to try them.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
07/30/2023 5:28 p.m.

Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

We already know that with diabetes every day "is an adventure."

What you tell the only thing I tell you is that if I do two days in a row, normally the second I need less insulin for the same, it is that there is still the effect of the exercise of the previous day.Maybe if you had put the 3 units of the previous day you would have been over 100.

Or no, this is sometimes so inexplicable ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/30/2023 5:34 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@Arce, a thousand things influence, until you have injected near a capillary, heat, digestion .... you have to act as you can see and not give it more rounds.
Always carry sugary liquids or cocacola ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/30/2023 7:14 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It is that I do sports every day, as always.From there my strangeness.But well, it happened.

I forgot to tell you that, as lifeguards of extreme need Cusndo en route or lost in the mountain, I always carry a couple of merchandise gels with me ... enervit sport.They are over 32 gr ... with 17.60 HC.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
07/30/2023 7:48 p.m.

wave said:
today, on the bike, all my knowledge went to the garete.Yesterday with the 3U fast at breakfast, I was high the 100km route, approximately about 130/140.

Well, this morning as the route was similar and the food the same, I put on 4u ... 1u more than yesterday that in my case it means lowering 30 glucose.That is, with the intention of going all the time over 95/105.

Well, at 15 km .... I walked for 85, what began to mosque me.Before the time ... that is 25 km or so, it lowered me to 70 and at the fourth time, pedaling, I was in 50 and going down.

LibreLink marked 50, but Diabox calibrated at the Garmin gave 39.

He was a bit weird, but nothing alarming since he kept giving the pedal.I stood mainly at the figures.Whole banana and at 10 'one sugar envelope and the other 10' another over more.

At about the hour and a half from leaving, that is, km 30 or so with all the stops he was doing and a rhythm of shit, he was 75 in the best measurement data.

I entered a Chinese and took another banana and 1l.from Aquarius.With that I returned home and measured with capillary ... 85 gave me.

What a shit morning.For years I was getting so many carbohydrates in one morning ... well, not even in a month.But it had never taken me so long to overcome a hypo and so fat.

Every day I understand less.

What surprises me is that you stay stable by bicycle, which is a hypoglycemic exercise.For me 130 or 140 as you had yesterday it would seem to me a safe level to continue pedaling.I see that I have a lot to learn, my goals are not so demanding.

To hit with breakfast, fast and sport is from Tarot.

Today I have breakfast 2 portions, I have put 1.5 because I went to the gym:

Abdominal class: 25 minutes in full.

Pilates class: 45 minutes calm.I go out with 152

In view of success, I decide to complete a while to lower those values ​​and after 25 minutes
swimming ended in 66.

Delirious

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
07/30/2023 9:54 p.m.

Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Dextrose = glucose.There is no more discussion.
You can buy it in pharmacy, in dissolved ampoules, with 15 g, usually glucose.Or you can buy it in different places, the pharmacy is the best.
It is important that one day, when you are in flat and fasting zone you determine how much make you upload 5, 10 or 15 g of glucose.The usual thing is that 10 g make you upload 60 mg/dl in blood in a few minutes, but it depends on each person.
Greetings

PeterNut's profile photo
PeterNut
08/06/2023 6:15 p.m.

@Yourself is disgusting.A thousand factors and there are no answers.
I have spent 4 days ill with blood glucose in 230 despite putting insulin to kilos, despair because without eating and insulin -based did not get off 200. 10 units of insulin to go down from 237 to 195, with that I tell you everything.The emergency department did not give me any solution for pain or at all.

And now already recovered from not knowing that, I do not go back, I do not pass from 90 and I have taken 2 kg with so much insulin.

To m with diabetes.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/09/2023 9:51 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.