{'en': 'Hypoglycemia, is it ideal to eat to get out of it?', 'es': 'Hipoglucemia, que es ideal comer para salir de ella?'} Image

Hypoglycemia, is it ideal to eat to get out of it?

caromorella's profile photo   06/30/2023 1:18 p.m.

Hello everyone!

I would like to tell me that they find it ideal to consume to get out of hypoglycemia without going to the other side (hyperglycemia), it is one of my biggest challenges when glycia lowers me.

I read them !!

caromorella's profile photo
caromorella
06/30/2023 1:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Gluco Up Dextrose Pills

marine's profile photo
marine
06/30/2023 1:24 p.m.

Coca Cola without caffeine

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
06/30/2023 1:51 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I use 15 grams glucose glucose envelopes.They are doing very well to overcome quickly and without rebound effect.

To get an idea, if 60-70 of blood glucose planted me in 130-140 in a matter of 10 minutes.

I bought them in Pharmacy, but the last ones found them on Amazon and bought them there.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
06/30/2023 1:54 p.m.

Sandman said:
I use 15 grams glucose glucose envelopes.They are doing very well to overcome quickly and without rebound effect.

To get an idea, if 60-70 of blood glucose planted me in 130-140 in a matter of 10 minutes.

I bought them in Pharmacy, but the last ones found them on Amazon and bought them there.

I am in Argentina and I do not know where to buy them, but I saw in mercadolibre that they sell glucose for response, will it be the same?

caromorella
06/30/2023 3:26 p.m.

marine said:
gluco up dextrose pills

Nor did he find them: '(

caromorella
06/30/2023 3:27 p.m.

caromorella said:
sandman said:

I am in Argentina and I do not know where to buy them, but I saw in mercadolibre that they sell glucose for response, will it be the same?

I used Glucosport, but I had a high price for me (the kilo comes out at € €) and checks that it is the same glucose of the overflow for the coffee of the bars that are free, so that is what I usually use with aOverllow brows but I take another and with that safe trace without making a high beak, then if you want to keep it, it commits cookies or something that has slow absorption hydrates.

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
06/30/2023 3:45 p.m.

caromorella said:
sandman said:

The product I told you before is manufactured in Spain and can be found in any pharmacy.

Link

Look at this address that I put up.It is a multinational called Faesfarma.They are likely to distribute their products by many countries, including Argentina.

Some emails come to contact them.To try ...

I recommend this product because I do very well.I used to go back with juices and cocacola, and then always had huge hyperglycemia.

How I act much earlier, when I have a nocturnal hypo, I get up and take one and with no more I go to bed without waiting.In the other way, if I took a sugar juice or soda, I had to wait more than 20-25 minutes to see if it went back.

And the difference of carrying when you leave a backpack with juices, cookies, etc ... now I only wear an envelope or two in my pocket and super -harmony.

PD: Fuck, I am commercial of the brand.: p

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
06/30/2023 5:56 p.m.

sandman said:
caromorella said:
sandman said:
sandman said:

The product I told you before is manufactured in Spain and can be found in any pharmacy.

Link

Look at this address that I put up.It is a multinational called Faesfarma.They are likely to distribute their products by many countries, including Argentina.

Some emails come to contact them.To try ...

I recommend this product because I do very well.I used to go back with juices and cocacola, and then always had huge hyperglycemia.

How I act much earlier, when I have a nocturnal hypo, I get up and take one and with no more I go to bed without waiting.In the other way, if I took a sugar juice or soda, I had to wait more than 20-25 minutes to see if it went back.

And the difference of carrying when you leave a backpack with juices, cookies, etc ... now I only wear an envelope or two in my pocket and super -harmony.

PD: Fuck, I am commercial of the brand.: P

If I found the product you say on the pharmacy page, but it has no website in Argentina for what I saw.The truth is that the product is great especially to use at night which is what interests me most, but there is no case I find anything similar in Argentina what a penalty.There are some energetic gels, but they do not have the same function

caromorella
06/30/2023 8:55 p.m.

Coca-Cola, a third of glass, .. or juice, calculate you.
Sugus -type candies.
Sugar
Tube condensed milk.
Calculate your dose
Suggage liquids rise fast and do not take slow hydrates, if you use flat insulins, toujeo or threeiba.

There are other slow insulins than yes. They need more hydrates, so you have to calculate it

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/01/2023 6 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, if I have it by hand, I eat half orange and settled.When it can't be, because I am on the bike or lying down and I don't want to go to the kitchen, I have sugar from the cafe of the bars.With one soil to overcome, which are 8 gr.of sugar.On rare occasions, 2 overflows are necessary.
I don't understand what you want to buy pills and strange things.If someone tells me that what I do is wrong, I will thank you to know, because I am acting like this and I am shitting it ....

Arse's profile photo
Arse
07/05/2023 8:16 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

wove said:
Well, I have it by hand, I eat half orange and settled.When it can't be, because I am on the bike or lying down and I don't want to go to the kitchen, I have sugar from the cafe of the bars.With one soil to overcome, which are 8 gr.of sugar.On rare occasions, 2 overflows are necessary.
I don't understand what you want to buy pills and strange things.If someone tells me that what I do is wrong, I will thank you for knowing it, because I am acting like this and I am shitting it ...
>

I do the same as your sugar, and with one trace, I carry two in case the flies, the pills are after all sugar, that if with a lemon, orange ja and other herbs and furies by the way. The kilo ofAzucar comes out to 1.80, the Kilo of Glucosport comes out at € 86

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
07/05/2023 8:51 p.m.

Rule of 15:
15g sugar
Wait 15 min to measure
And repeat if it is followed in hypoglycemia

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/05/2023 10:27 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have three resources to go:
1. Fruit.A small tangerine, plum, apricot.A banana if I am of hiking and I still have a way ahead.
2. Trouble.Half -apple juice Brick Hacred, of the little ones.
3. Gombolas.I buy them in a store of those that sell in bulk, I do my selection and take only the flavors that I like.With a usually enough.I recycle the boats of the reactive strips and use to transport two well -closed jellywels.I have boats everywhere, in each bag, backpack, pool bag, table box, in the car, in the drawer.
From the office ... I am very clueless and so I assure my anti-hypos supply.From time to time I check them and replace the jelly beans that have been hard for other fresh ones.
4. I recognize that I occasionally have resorted to a beer if the moment of the hypo coincided with the eating time
I can't stand the sugar to hair, they give me almost arcades so the discarded sugar.In addition the wrapper is very fragile and ends up pouring and dirtying everything.
I tried the glucose pills and, as @diabestico says, they seemed like a robbery.Very nice of flavor but those I bought were dextrose, which I think are not healthy and you have to take 5 or 6 to overcome

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
07/05/2023 10:46 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

ruthbia said:
rule of 15:
15g sugar
Wait 15 min to measure
And repeat if it is followed in hypoglycemia

This is the famous rule, which seems excessive.15 gr of sugar rise 75 and I don't think there is a need for so much.
If I am in 60 volume 8 gr of sugar (two masticable candies) and I already put myself in 100, I do not think you have to get in 140 ...
But it's just my opinion ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/06/2023 7:50 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

wove said:
Well, I have it by hand, I eat half orange and settled.When it can't be, because I am on the bike or lying down and I don't want to go to the kitchen, I have sugar from the cafe of the bars.With one soil to overcome, which are 8 gr.of sugar.On rare occasions, 2 overflows are necessary.
I don't understand what you want to buy pills and strange things.If someone tells me that what I do is wrong, I will thank you for knowing it, because I am acting like this and I am shitting it ...
>

You do well.I do not carry sugarillos because they are unpleasant to chew them and because if they open a disaster in my bag, I carry caramels of jellyla or sugus, which I like, and like you, with 8 gr of sugar, it perfectly traced most of the time.
I also use the fruit if possible: small apple.
The pills, etc., are fine, but they are still part of the diabetes business.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/06/2023 7:56 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

To me when I have ever given me above all now with pregnancy that I have to be careful not to shoot me because a couple of cookies and I am measuring, or a little chocolate or a tangerine ...

How bad it happens, I admire you very much to those who usually have often because there is no body that sometimes endures it and also knowing howNervous with the tremors that were always out of my hands.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/06/2023 10:05 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Isabelbota said:
go said:
well if I have it at hand, I eat half orange and settled matter.When it can't be, because I am on the bike or lying down and I don't want to go to the kitchen, I have sugar from the cafe of the bars.With one soil to overcome, which are 8 gr.of sugar.On rare occasions, 2 overflows are necessary.
>

You do well.I do not carry sugarillos because they are unpleasant to chew them and because if they open a disaster in my bag, I carry caramels of jellyla or sugus, which I like, and like you, with 8 gr of sugar, it perfectly traced most of the time.
I also use the fruit if possible: small apple.
The pills, etc., are fine, but they are still part of the diabetes business.

Totally agree with you.The 15gr seem excessive in my case.For me the ideal is fruit.I do not see the need to put simple sugars.

I turn to blocks, which are between 8 and 10 grams of HC.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
07/06/2023 10:44 a.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

The rule of 15 was going well with the other slow ones, but with the flat of now, it can be a lot ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/06/2023 4:54 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

To my 15g they are doing well, I just recover if I am between 30 and 40, it goes up to 90 or so.
In glycemia between 50 and 70 my body recovers alone and I don't need anything.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/06/2023 10:34 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.