{'en': 'Freshly diagnosed with lada and dead of fear', 'es': 'Recién diagnosticada de LADA y muerta de miedo'} Image

Freshly diagnosed with lada and dead of fear

Estherilla's profile photo   03/13/2023 10:34 p.m.

If Diabox can be used, they have developed a version.You can see it in Telegram

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/01/2023 2:19 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

What I think you can't, I don't know if they will have solved it, is to use some mobiles.At the moment in Spain if you had iPhone you could not install to activate the free 3. I use the 2

Nila's profile photo
Nila
04/01/2023 3:18 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

They took Android version.It seems that the 3rd runs well in that system

Arse's profile photo
Arse
04/01/2023 4:21 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Hello, I am Lada since 2014 although I was diagnosed with DM2 and it was not until mid -2021 that they realized as a result of an episode of ketoacidosis after a surgical operation by a small cycling accident.Before the right diagnosis to the truth, I did have a regular because the oral treatments did not work for me, but since they insulted me and put the Free Style sensor

If you have been diagnosed correctly as it seems, you have already taken the first big step.From now on it is simply to be more or less attentive to glucose, not to go with meals, do some exercise, learn to recognize hypoglycemia, watch over the small wounds well, check from time to time when you moveWell, your feet fingers, do not get numb your legs or arms for no reason, and go to the doctor when you touch you or if you notice something strange.

Actually, there are only small discomfort in the day to day that are resolved with some self -discipline.For example, to me, as I really like to eat because I exercise a lot, in short, that it is just adapting to circumstances.

Greetings

vdebuen's profile photo
vdebuen
04/02/2023 11:01 a.m.

(1968) Tipo LADA desde 2014

Isabelbota said:
baskerbill said:
hello, meginer
From what I understand, here in Aragon you have to have entered (or gone to emergencies) twice in six months for decline or rise, but demonstrating that you have the controlled glucose.And see that we have one of the best public healing in the country: hips, knees and cataracts go that they fuña.It also covers type 1 up to 18 years, but so far no more, as I know.

It really makes me very weird, when in many communities (Catalonia, Andalusia ...) to type 1 and the lada (which are still type 1 with adult debut) they have been financed for years.And now Andalusia is also including the insulin -dependent type 2.
@ube
You were from Aragon, right?And you have the freestyle, right?

ube said:
ube said:
Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:
baskerbill said:
baskerbill said:
baskerbill said:
baskerbill said:
baskerbill said:
baskerbill said:
baskerbill said:
baskerbill said:
hello, meginer
From what I understand, here in Aragon you have to have entered (or gone to emergencies) twice in six months for decline or rise, but demonstrating that you have the controlled glucose.And see that we have one of the best public healing in the country: hips, knees and cataracts go that they fuña.It also covers type 1 up to 18 years, but so far no more, as I know.

It really makes me very weird, when in many communities (Catalonia, Andalusia ...) to type 1 and the lada (which are still type 1 with adult debut) they have been financed for years.And now Andalusia is also including the insulin -dependent type 2.
@ube
You were from Aragon, right?And you have the freestyle, right?

Hello.
Yes, from Zaragoza, Las Fuentes and Endo neighborhood in Pablo Remacha.
Subsidized freestyle with honey diabetes.
It took me to prescribe them because with the pandemic (I say or forget mi) I do not vo until the year and stung.
Slowly use every night and fast only when I see that I need them or I will need
I receive them in my office and they are given by my nurse.
Greetings
P.S.If that is what you speak

Hello, here one of Caspe.I go slowly alone, they have not yet prescribed quickly;Maybe that's why they don't enter me.But even with everything, it is worth spending.

baskerbill's profile photo
baskerbill
04/02/2023 1:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Estherilla welcome to the happy world of pro diabetics .... at least you know from the beginning what you have and how you have to be treated, we are enough that we have been living as if we were Dm2 and we were DM1, withoutKnowing it because the Garder's doctor never tested or sent us to the endocrine, and even less deigned to explicate us, we had to enter a quite fucked hospital.
Take it easy until you know how to balance food and insulin, with your daily life.
Do not be afraid, just respect, eliminate sugar and as far as possible carbohydrates.
Something that forum users have recommended are the free freestyle sensors, for me they are indispensable and help you control you much better, if you have not prescribed them, there are in Wallapop for about forty euros, much cheaper than inPharmacy, look at the expiration date.And install the program on the mobile, the free link.
If you have doubts about something ask that there are enough good people here.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
04/02/2023 7:31 p.m.

Estherilla said:
Thank you very much for all your advice and support.Really, they encourage (even if I see black now) ... Thank you

Estherilla said:
Thank you very much for all your advice and support.Really, they encourage (even if I see black now) ... Thank you

Estherilla said:

Estherilla said:

Estherilla said:

milagros's profile photo
milagros
04/03/2023 5:13 a.m.

Estherilla, encouragement, in one way or another we have gone through what you are happening, at first it seems like a uphill too heavy but little by little you are handling it.Always have a juice, some candies and the slightest hipp symptoms and, where appropriate, take something.
I have 67 and 5 years ago I was diagnosed, I already feel that I handle it quite well without so much fear, it is difficult, sometimes I say it is like doing a doctorate.And yes, the sensor helps a lot to feel safer
Good luck and thanks to everyone for being

milagros's profile photo
milagros
04/03/2023 5:19 a.m.

ricki21 said:
@estheilla: if you have to buy the sensors, you better start with the freestyle 3

They are undoubtedly better, but personally I stayed in embers when they sent me an email saying that they were going to take an indeterminate period to serve them.With the 2 for the moment they have not had stock problems.

baskerbill's profile photo
baskerbill
04/03/2023 5:07 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.