{'en': 'Freshly diagnosed with lada and dead of fear', 'es': 'Recién diagnosticada de LADA y muerta de miedo'} Image

Freshly diagnosed with lada and dead of fear

Estherilla's profile photo   03/13/2023 10:34 p.m.

Estherilla said:
Thank you very much @regina!I take advantage to ask you: is it so important to always put it at the same time?I've started at night but I don't know if I can "make it more flexible" a little or not ... now it's small but I'll go up, I guess ...

Hello, Esther.Here a lada for three years.I say the same as Ruthbia, if you put it in the morning very early there are less possibilities to go down at night.I was quite high for a few months for fear of nocturnal hypos, until I went to put it at noon in the morning early.
One thing that would recommend you, although it costs a lot since we do not enter for social security to the lada type, is that you will use a glucose meter one month or two;I use freestyle.This allows you to see how you are going from sugar as five hundred times a day if you want, and it helps a lot to see what is going better and worse in terms of food, exercise ... Then once they have taken some guidelines it is much more bearable to manage it.

baskerbill's profile photo
baskerbill
03/20/2023 3:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Estherilla, with some insulins that last less time to put it at the same time, but toujeo or threeiba usually last more than 24 hours, so you can make them more flexible or two hours, although it is better to have a fixed hour to put it, so notYou forget.My daughter comes better before breakfast ... the weekend can be delayed.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/20/2023 3:20 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Estherilla with Toujeo you will have no hiccup problem.It is super stable.It has a margin of +/- 3 hours.
The Lada are DT1 and prescribe the freestyle sensor.It will help you a lot to know how your body works and food.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/20/2023 4:12 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

baskerbill said:
estherilla said:
thank you very much @regina!I take advantage to ask you: is it so important to always put it at the same time?I've started at night but I don't know if I can "make it more flexible" a little or not ... now it's small but I'll go up, I guess ...

Hello, Esther.Here a lada for three years.I say the same as Ruthbia, if you put it in the morning very early there are less possibilities to go down at night.I was quite high for a few months for fear of nocturnal hypos, until I went to put it at noon in the morning early.
One thing that would recommend you, although it costs a lot since we do not enter for social security to the lada type, is that you will use a glucose meter one month or two;I use freestyle.This allows you to see how you are going from sugar as five hundred times a day if you want, and it helps a lot to see what is going better and worse in terms of food, exercise ... Then once they have taken some guidelines it is much more bearable to manage it.

Of course the sensor enters the lada.They don't give it to you by being lada?Where are you from?

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/20/2023 4:38 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

From the sensor they told me that we talked the next appointment with the endocrine, but for what you say I will insist ... they told me that if you enter for social security. I live in Madrid and I am going to the Jiménez Díaz Foundation

Estherilla's profile photo
Estherilla
03/20/2023 10:57 p.m.

@Estherilla, living with the children alone, they have to prescribe it, tell him that you need that tranquility.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/20/2023 11:56 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

@Estherilla then without problems.I like you, and I have the sensor financed since 2020.
What endocrine attends you?
Diabetological nurses are a charm.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/21/2023 6:19 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

baskerbill said:
estherilla said:
thank you very much @regina!I take advantage to ask you: is it so important to always put it at the same time?I've started at night but I don't know if I can "make it more flexible" a little or not ... now it's small but I'll go up, I guess ...

In many autonomous communities, the meter is financed as long as you put insulin, even if it is the basal, I do not know what community it is, I would have to ask, the same is carried a pleasant surprise.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/21/2023 6:40 p.m.

meginer said:
baskerbill said:
estherilla said:
estherilla said:

In many autonomous communities, the meter is financed as long as you put insulin, even if it is the basal, I do not know what community it is, I would have to ask, the same is carried a pleasant surprise.

Sorry, I have already seen that you are from Madrid and the meter will finance you.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/21/2023 6:42 p.m.

Hello, Meginer
From what I understand, here in Aragon you have to have entered (or gone to emergencies) twice in six months for decline or rise, but demonstrating that you have the controlled glucose.And see that we have one of the best public healing in the country: hips, knees and cataracts go that they fuña.It also covers type 1 up to 18 years, but until now no more, as I know.

baskerbill's profile photo
baskerbill
03/26/2023 8:34 p.m.

estherilla said:
Hello, I introduce myself.

I am Esther and today they have diagnosed me.

This week I start with meters, insulins and an unknown world for me.

I'm full of fear !!

I'm glad to have discovered this forum.

Greetings,

Hello!!!I am tb diagnosed a couple of years ago.I have been lucky because I have endured without insulin but in January I started with the slow one, Toujeo the same as you.This group is great, any questions clarify it.I give you a lot of encouragement.You will tell us if antibodies give positive or negative.

smartinez's profile photo
smartinez
03/27/2023 3:51 p.m.

Diabetes LADA desde febrero 2021
Última glico 6,1 el 23/11/23
Toujeo 10 ud

baskerbill said:
Hello, meginer
From what I understand, here in Aragon you have to have entered (or gone to emergencies) twice in six months for decline or rise, but demonstrating that you have the controlled glucose.And see that we have one of the best public healing in the country: hips, knees and cataracts go that they fuña.It also covers type 1 up to 18 years, but so far no more, as I know.

It really makes me very weird, when in many communities (Catalonia, Andalusia ...) to type 1 and the lada (which are still type 1 with adult debut) they have been financed for years.And now Andalusia is also including the insulin -dependent type 2.
@ube
You were from Aragon, right?And you have the freestyle, right?

isabelbota
03/27/2023 4:33 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
baskerbill said:
hello, meginer
From what I understand, here in Aragon you have to have entered (or gone to emergencies) twice in six months for decline or rise, but demonstrating that you have the controlled glucose.And see that we have one of the best public healing in the country: hips, knees and cataracts go that they fuña.It also covers type 1 up to 18 years, but so far no more, as I know.

It really makes me very weird, when in many communities (Catalonia, Andalusia ...) to type 1 and the lada (which are still type 1 with adult debut) they have been financed for years.And now Andalusia is also including the insulin -dependent type 2.
@ube
You were from Aragon, right?And you have the freestyle, right?

Hello.
Yes, from Zaragoza, Las Fuentes and Endo neighborhood in Pablo Remacha.
Subsidized freestyle with honey diabetes.
It took me to prescribe them because with the pandemic (I say or forget mi) I do not vo until the year and stung.
Slowly use every night and fast only when I see that I need them or I will need
I receive them in my office and they are given by my nurse.
Greetings
P.S.If that is what you speak

ube's profile photo
ube
03/27/2023 4:44 p.m.

Hello everyone again, I wanted to share with you that there are indeed antibodies.more mentalized.
From the sensor he told me that I did not prescribe it until I had to inject quick insulin ... I do not share the procedure.

Estherilla's profile photo
Estherilla
03/31/2023 2:51 p.m.

@Estherilla, yes, gives a lot of information, and you will know how you are after meals, which will be the indicator of whether or not you need.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/31/2023 3:36 p.m.

@Estherilla: If you have to buy the sensors, you better start with the freestyle 3

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
03/31/2023 4:38 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

@Estherilla at least you know what you have.
My honeymoon lasted almost 2 years, so with peace of mind.
I paid the free because then it was the cheapest, now I don't know how the prices of the brands are going.The endocrine recommended it for its results-price relationship.
If there is already stock proves Freestyle 3, the only advantage over Freestyle 2 (which finances us) is the size, the price.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/31/2023 4:49 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Can diabox be used with free 3?Because the size does see it an advantage ... but if I am not going to be able to calibrate I am left with the 2 ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
03/31/2023 10:08 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

cgs said:
can diabox be used with free 3?Because the size does see it an advantage ... but if I will not be able to calibrate I am left with the 2 ...

No, you can't use Diabox

isabelbota
04/01/2023 12:06 a.m.

Isabelbota said:
cgs said:
can diabox be used with free 3?Because the size does see it an advantage ... but if I will not be able to calibrate I am left with the 2 ...

No, you can't use Diabox

Thank you.It is time to continue with the great then.

cgs's profile photo
cgs
04/01/2023 11:48 a.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.