{'en': 'Do you have a maximum of insulin units from which you do not pass for more than comá?', 'es': '¿Tenéis un máximo de unidades de insulina de la cual no pasáis por mas que comáis?'} Image

Do you have a maximum of insulin units from which you do not pass for more than comá?

Sherpa41's profile photo   09/13/2023 1 a.m.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/14/2023 3:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

meginer said:

Yeah.That is.But they prescribe the vial and I inject it with syringe.That ball is very bad.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/14/2023 5:15 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Andrespmat said:
Do you have a maximum of insulin units from which you do not pass no matter how much you eat?

Before I punctured me more, but in recent months I have not gone from 9 (FIASP).Then if I need more I am correcting, but the corrections are not 3 units.Up it seems that they did nothing, so I correct only with 3-4 if I see that I go for 170-200 and climb.

Carlos1979's profile photo
Carlos1979
09/14/2023 8:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have no maximum, I put the one I need.I have insulin resistance so I need a lot.I currently put 46 units of Toujeo at night, and quickly according to, usually between 10 and 20 units, I have put up to 30 novorapid units, and I don't notice anything weird.

It could be your apprehension.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
09/19/2023 6:57 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.