{'en': 'Do you have a maximum of insulin units from which you do not pass for more than comá?', 'es': '¿Tenéis un máximo de unidades de insulina de la cual no pasáis por mas que comáis?'} Image

Do you have a maximum of insulin units from which you do not pass for more than comá?

Sherpa41's profile photo   09/13/2023 1 a.m.

Andrespmat said:
I do not lie to you, look at the graph and the time I am almost always stable, now I stay in 100 or less, and if as hydrates, there are who is doing wellWithout eating them, but we will see those diets in which they end, the body needs hydrates at least most endocrineHair drop and over time it is not yet known, I do not say that they eat less to control better but eliminate them, I do not know, each one who does the best for their health, I send you another graph

No one eliminates them, hydrates have vegetables, fruits, legumes ... Almost everything has hydrates, what I avoid is white bread, rice and pasta that rises a lot even in hours.Not as refined foods but not by diabetes, I think they are not good food and are not healthy.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/14/2023 9:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
09/14/2023 9:57 a.m.

@Andrespmat, 95ui a day of insulin for 90kg of weight ... if you think it does not matter the number of units a day while you are controlled .... I recommend you look for info about that.

No one being diabetic or not, should carry a diet where normal is a coffee with 2 muffins.Each is free and ole for that control because it is complex .... but in everything else ... it is not recommended.

marine's profile photo
marine
09/14/2023 10:01 a.m.

andrespmat
09/14/2023 10:11 a.m.

Andrespmat said:
@meginer I have to eat carefully is the rice I get a lot, the rest as very healthy, always salad, fruit, yogurt, vegetables, of many thingsIn the same meal, and as I say, a lotOf course, without hydrates it is easier and if it is not eaten, it is also easier, but I control it well, each person will work for a thing, so I do not give advice in this background marathon you learn little by little !!
And I realized that sacrificing things what I was doing was weakening, I do a lot, a lot

But then, because of what you say, you do quite care for you, you take more or less like almost all dB, the only thing you eat that I do not, is bread and pasta, I like a protein bread with few hydrates.Do not eat many quantities, so you can carry out a good control.Obviously there are always days and days, a party, a celebration and so on, in which you can spend more, you get more insulin and that's it, but not daily.I do not know how much you have with SB, I carry 40, and I tell you that I do observe that they are large amounts of insulin of the pull, the body does not absorb it well and ends up with the years, quite insulin resistance, as if it wereA type 2, with the problems that that entails because the insulin does not act well.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/14/2023 10:13 a.m.

andrespmat
09/14/2023 10:17 a.m.

andrespmat
09/14/2023 10:20 a.m.

Andrespmat said:
Magdalenas was yesterday and I said it for explaining the graph well, but it is not always so and yesterday he felt like it, my doctor is diabetic and I am better controlled than her, he tells me thatThis is not normal in all the people, and she also part insulins, my diabetes is not like the others, but I have been doing twenty years and what I say with knowledge that if you do strong sports as you do not eat you are screwed and alsoI say, without sport impossible to control diabetes, I say it for me, if a weekend I do not go to run my 20 km I am unable to control

Look: Link

0.55*90 = 49.5 daily units and are you practically double insulin .... and do you run 20km daily?I do not know anyone with that level of activity that for a meal with CH0 is put more than 4 units of rapida .....

Myself with an intense training then 40gr of cho without fast insulin .... is that nothing companion.

marine's profile photo
marine
09/14/2023 10:22 a.m.

Andrespmat said:
Magdalenas was yesterday and I said it for explaining the graph well, but it is not always so and yesterday he felt like it, my doctor is diabetic and I am better controlled than her, he tells me thatThis is not normal in all the people, and she also part insulins, my diabetes is not like the others, but I have been doing twenty years and what I say with knowledge that if you do strong sports as you do not eat you are screwed and alsoI say, without sport impossible to control diabetes, I say it for me, if a weekend I do not go to run my 20 km I am unable to control

It is not necessary to stick to hydrates if you do sports, the same or more energy also give you other foods not so high in HC.That is a myth.
And I already tell you that everything has HC and that I do not know how to eliminate them because also, even if you wanted toThey are going well.These produce pronounced peaks that are increasingly seen that they are more dangerous in the long term than a glucose maintained in .150-160 all the time.You have to avoid imptes peaks.
It is my opinion and that of the updated endocrine, keep in mind that from the sensors many things are being seen and changing the performances.
You have good control but I think the amount of insulin you put on, read about it as they have told you, that hyperrunsulinemia is not healthy, it can give you problems.But obviously, everyone does what he believes and wants and you are free of it

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/14/2023 10:23 a.m.

andrespmat
09/14/2023 10:27 a.m.

andrespmat
09/14/2023 10:31 a.m.

andrespmat
09/14/2023 10:32 a.m.

@Andrespmat is not that they are mathematics but almost ...

If you do a good amount of physical activity, you will have good sensitivity to insulin .... and if this is so, you are going to put an amount of insulin comparable to twice the body of your body weight.

But you do any sport and the weekend you get 10km a day, because surely those days about insulin and have a lotIt is not the same as hydrate comes from a legume than from a pizza or a Magdalena because that is the difference between having a good body structure or not ...

Maybe your case is 1% but you would normally be within 99% but having an incorrect habit, be it chronic stress, an overweight ..., a lack of physical activity ....

It is not about my control or yours, it is general health.

I apologize if you take it as a witch hunt, but since we are in a forum where we are interested in users and try to have good habits because the alarms jump if you put on that amount of insulin.

marine's profile photo
marine
09/14/2023 10:34 a.m.

marine said:
Andrespmat said:
the muffins was yesterday and I said it for explaining the graph well, but it is not always so and yesterday I wanted, myMedical is diabetic and I am better controlled than her, she tells me that this is not normal in all the people, and she also starts insulin, my diabetes is not like the others, but I have been doing well and what I do say withKnowledge that if you do strong sports as not you are screwed and also say, without sport impossible to control diabetes, I say it for me, if a weekend I do not go to run my 20 km I am unable to control

Look: Link

0.55*90 = 49.5 daily units and are you practically double insulin .... and do you run 20km daily?I do not know anyone with that level of activity that for a meal with CH0 is put more than 4 units of rapida .....

Myself with an intense training then 40gr of cho without fast insulin .... is that nothing companion.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
09/14/2023 10:45 a.m.

First of all notice that I am not judging, I just try to understand it ...
I have a rapid ratio for a ration of hydrates that are approx.about 16gr (starting from a glycemia before each adequate intake and without having to correct).
If you get 30-40unds quickly (and above ejal) how many grs.of hydrates consume ...?

By the way, the board that you have put @marine is Pera unds.basal?Or also the rapid?I understand that the totals right?

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
09/14/2023 12:23 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Totals @silviagrz, is a meter of whether you have insulin resistance or not ... because if you get above it is that you are needing more than you should so the cell receptors are not right.

On the other hand, a 16gr ration?The standard in Spain is 10g and in another 12g sites .. I had never heard 16g

Another thing is that you need 1 unit for every 16g of hydrates, which would be a ratio of 0.6 units for each ration

marine's profile photo
marine
09/14/2023 1:10 p.m.

@Sherpa41 What are you calling regular insulin what differences in Humalog?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/14/2023 2:59 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Andrespmat I don't know what you will have written, I get erased.
You burn everything with your work, apart from sport.If I ate what you, they bury me in 3 days.And I would put myself like a ball accumulating fat with insulin.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/14/2023 3:05 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@sherpa41 What do you call regular insulin what differences of Humalog?

Regular insulin is an ancient insulin, in theory it is rapid but it is rather intermediate because it begins to take effect at the time or so and hard to cover proteins, more than 5 hours, it uses a lot of people who do Lowcarb or ketogenics PQ when eating when eating whenVery few HC, what they need is that the action is longer and starts later.I did not do well, I tried it, I did not lower me to that of three.Humalog is a fast or ultra -shaped analogue.
The commercial name is Humulin R outside Spain and in Spain it is marketed as Actrapid Innolet, it is a slightly weird system, with a clock in the middle

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/14/2023 3:49 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@sherpa41 What do you call regular insulin what differences of Humalog?

This is.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/14/2023 3:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.