{'en': 'What breakfast before going to work?', 'es': '¿Qué desayunáis antes de ir a trabajar?'} Image

What breakfast before going to work?

JuanjoDF's profile photo   10/23/2023 9:41 a.m.

Well, what breakfast before going to work?

I would like to know if it is a breakfast that keeps sugar (and hunger, je, je) at bay until eating, better than better.

I breakfast coffee with milk and six maria cookies (landowner) with Margarina, but I notice that I get more than desired, so I open this thread.

Salu2

JuanjoDF's profile photo
JuanjoDF
10/23/2023 9:41 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

At bay until eating anything.Always in the middle of the morning I take something because it usually gives me downturn (half apple or one if it is very small).If the downturn is only hungry (good glucose) a handful of nuts.
Breakfast the more protein the feeling of satiety has harder.You do not take protein.Apart from me the cookies prohibited them since I am diabetic.They go up a lot (they are flour and sugar) and nutritionally do not contribute anything, I am surprised that you have breakfast by system.
Any other breakfast would be better.Ideally, almost without hydrates as many do.I am not able, I take a bread that is doing very well to control it (after trying many) with tomato, or avocado and protein, it depends on the day: ham, cheese, tuna and hard egg ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/23/2023 11:20 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I usually drink a small glass of milk (with coffee or zero colacao), and a slice of bread with york, ham ... (about 2 rations)
And with that I usually get to food.

Like @isabelbota if I see that I am going I take a very small reinforcement with a little fruit or nuts ...
If I'm hungry, but glucose goes well, I take infusion, or some sugar -free flavor drink ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
10/23/2023 11:34 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Juanjodf said:
well, and if it is a breakfast that keeps sugar (and hunger, je, je) at bay until eating time, better than better.

- I breakfast coffee with milk and six maria cookies (landowner) with Margarina, but I notice that I get more than desired, so I open this thread

Salu2

Hello, I have breakfast every morning a scrambled 1 egg, bacon and cheese with a coffee (it has to be natural) with almond milk 0 sugar from the Mercadona.It doesn't get up almost and satisfies a lot.

smartinez's profile photo
smartinez
10/23/2023 9:31 p.m.

Diabetes LADA desde febrero 2021
Última glico 6,1 el 23/11/23
Toujeo 10 ud

Before going to work (7:15) I have a tea alone.In the office for coffee from the office, around 10:30 breakfast a sandwich of protein bread alternating: marinated salmon, ham, sobrasada, cheese and turkey breast, cecina, a smoked cod liver, can sardines, tuna.I usually add homemade pickles (onion, cucumber and carrot) I prepare them with cider vinegar.Sometimes some lettuce.That sandwich and a coffee with milk.1 ration of HC that corresponds to coffee milk, the sandwich should not even reach half a ration, so I don't count it.
Teleworking days I prepare a fried egg or French tortilla with cheddar cheese one or two slices of protein bread and milk coffee.
For that I put 2 insulin and shooting units until eating time (after three)

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
10/23/2023 10:22 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

I also don't break protein breakfast.
My coffee with Ligth soybean (3G of HC) and 3 slices of protein bread with sugar -free jam (6g HC) if I put butter more at 3 hours.
I normally need 4 uds of insulin, other days I put 5 and then I have rectify with 3 more.My resistance is brutal.

Not like ever between hours, if it gives me downturn, I drink a coffee without sugar that has little milk has a lot of lactose and 47 rises to 120. That in an hour I stay in 89.

By mail I found another protein bread much richer than Aldi's, but I can only buy it at L'Aclerc.Proteink (www.pan-aleman.com)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/24/2023 8:31 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I leave home at 7 and I would like not to have breakfast, but I'm hungry.I usually have a cut with bread (integral or protein) or cookies with jam and butter.Half a morning a yogurt.
@Ruthbia, the Pan Proteink you can buy at Carrefour.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/24/2023 9:03 a.m.

Look at this video.It is a fairly peculiar nutritionist, let's say alternative.
I do breakfast as he recommends
Link

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
10/24/2023 10:45 a.m.

Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

I usually have breakfast even if I see what it may be, I take a night on the rise and the morning arrives and I have a lot15-15.30 h.It does not give me hiccup.But normally I do breakfast, coffee with very little milk and two square slices of protein bread of the primateWheat flour, you should not have much because it goes up little.I do it in a bakery, I short in slices and freeze it,
I am taking it out, frozen can toast and it is rich, it is the most like of all the "not normal" bread that I have tried.It has nuts and is very good.
I put spread cheese or butter with smoked salmon, sometimes Guacamole smeared, or if I go to the town in the mountains, oil and acorn ham, the latter is the best hehe.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/24/2023 11:03 a.m.

That protein bread, where can you buy?

JuanjoDF's profile photo
JuanjoDF
10/24/2023 1:30 p.m.

I buy it in Carrefour, but in a big one, in the city express they do not have it.It has 7 HCs per 100 product.It is not the most exquisite bread, but it is allowed to eat.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
10/24/2023 2:20 p.m.

Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Thank you!

JuanjoDF's profile photo
JuanjoDF
10/24/2023 2:49 p.m.

In the Carrefour I have not seen it, on the website of the English Court yes.And when I go to Soria in the L'Eclerc, which was where I discovered it.
There is another in the savings but it is the type of the Aldi, but even more forceful.
All have 6g of hydrates per 100g of product.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/24/2023 6:30 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I don't break protein.
My coffee with Ligth soybean (3G of HC) and 3 slices of protein bread with sugar -free jam (6g HC) if I put butter more at 3 hours.
I normally need 4 uds of insulin, other days I put 5 and then I have rectify with 3 more.My resistance is brutal.

Not like ever between hours, if it gives me downturn, I drink a coffee without sugar that has little milk has a lot of lactose and 47 rises to 120. That in an hour I stay in 89.

By mail I found another protein bread much richer than Aldi's, but I can only buy it at L'Aclerc.Proteink (www.pan-aleman.com)

It is funny to say that you do not have breakfast protein taken protein bread ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/24/2023 9:45 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I always breakfast the same, coffee with soy milk 0 sugars from Mercadona, with a tazon that carries a platano (pulling green) two handfuls of oatmeal in flakes, 2 strawberries, and tablespoon of proteins (peanut cream) (4 you) And it lasts from 7 in the morning until 10:30 that I like a handful of natural nuts (lidl or mercadona) and until eating time

speedy1967's profile photo
speedy1967
10/25/2023 5:22 p.m.

LADA con insulina abasaglar + Ristfor con sensor, Novorapid

Now I have breakfast whole bread with oil and vary, sausage, egg, fresh cheese and sausage, sometimes butter ... and a coffee with milk.

Midway lately a coffee.I am not working but when I worked normally it was coffee and a yogurt with fruit or nuts or both, according to him hunger.Normally the fruit is strawberries or blueberries and the Greek yogurt.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
10/26/2023 6:08 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Isabelbota said:
ruthbia said:
I also do not breakfast protein.

You have to say that you do not have breakfast protein taking protein bread ...

It has a 20% protein every 100g, 3 toasts are 40g (I have heavy), I mean that I get 8g, if you consider that protein breakfast, I don't know, I don't know.
Also light soy milk has proteins, 2g per 100ml.
In total volume 12 g of protein .... being purists.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/27/2023 6:25 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I walk with the struggle of the climbs at breakfast. I have left the skim milk and only take almond without sugar from the Mercadona (it practically does not rise to me). I accompany it with protein bread (Aldi) and ham or tomato according to the day.I try to do some exercise later to consume the peak (I have a bike at home) ... and with that at the moment my body endures without insulin. But during the morning as a lot between hours (coffee in the office, nuts or carrots because I dieHunger or for anxiety ... I have enough stress at work ..). Someday I wear 1 ud of insulin if I got up high ... the truth is that I do not know if I do it right or badly because I have not received the training yetFrom the nurse in meals and hydrates count ... tremendous ...

Estherilla's profile photo
Estherilla
10/28/2023 8:31 a.m.

@Estherilla: For the count of hydrates you have a lot of information on the Internet such as Roche's carbohydrate guide that is very visual:
Roche Food Guide-Cpen.CAT Link
The following table is also very useful:
Carbohydrates Rations Table - Diabetes Foundation Link

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
10/28/2023 9:48 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Thank you very much !! I study it !!!I actually learn how I can but it costs me a lot because now I am starting with the fast insulin at some breakfasts and the dose is not adjusted !!I will learn ... and I appreciate your advice (because if it is for social security ... I have a goodbye since March that it was my debut ... I fail to understand this lack of attention by public health)

Estherilla's profile photo
Estherilla
10/28/2023 10:42 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.