{'en': 'What breakfast before going to work?', 'es': '¿Qué desayunáis antes de ir a trabajar?'} Image

What breakfast before going to work?

JuanjoDF's profile photo   10/23/2023 9:41 a.m.

Each diabetic is a world and I think that this comparison of breakfasts does not make much sense.It is no longer just what you ingest at breakfast, it also affects what you have dinner, the physical activity you have before and after breakfast, if you are a woman, at the hormonal moment you are, your metabolism ...
In any case, the original breakfast that opens this post I believe that it is not healthy to eat daily or for a diabetic or for a non -diabetic.
In my case, I never have breakfast, I don't have any appetite in the morning, 0, and I stay between 80 - 100 until eating time (unless I am ovulating, that I am with the rule, that I have aVirus ...) Of course, the days that breakfast took an infusion without milk or sweetener or anything (I like it that way) and two cakes of rice or corn with two scrambled eggs (I do them with a pinch of Aove and sometimesI add a little turkey, some pieces of natural tomato, some cheese, spices, depends on what I want).For this breakfast, I need between 3 and 5 units, this also depends a lot on the time of the menstrual cycle in which it is and on the physical activity that will have that morning.
Greetings to all.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/15/2023 12:52 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.