{'en': 'Diabox and problem with versions', 'es': 'Diabox y problema con las versiones'} Image

Diabox and problem with versions

meginer's profile photo   01/23/2024 7:48 a.m.

meginer said:
in diabox arroba, does not change the figure, is the entire tpo in 101

That is yesterday's average, give the arrow of the date to the right.
Edito: You don't get the right arrow in the print.I have an earlier version, I don't know if there is something new, but what is clear is that this value is the average of the day (AVG is average), so it does not change you.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/26/2024 10:18 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
meginer said:
in diabox arroba, does not change the figure, is all the tpo in 101

Edito: You don't get the right arrow in the print.I have an earlier version, I do not know if there is something new, but what is clear is that this value is the average of the day (AVG is average), so it does not change you.

I have imagined it but I don't know how to change.Although I really don't care if it is well calibrated.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/26/2024 12:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

valky said:
meginer said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
It is already solved.It was simpler than I imagined.As Diabox was not updated the version to the last one, it seems that the new sensors are no longer going very well for the old version that I had.When I continued the same, he gave me to update my Android 12 to 13 mobile and it already works, so it was that.
Thank you all.

How have Android updated from 12 to 13?

Well, in hardware update adjustments, download it and install it

What if I do not give me an option to any update?I have to change mobile?I have a little F2 that is a machine, I have the Miui 14 but Android 12, I will be about 3 years old, and I find up to updates and tell me that there are no new ones :(
The Diabox has also been giving me problem with the last 2 sensors, I have tried with all possible versions, and LibreLink is loss of signal and loses continuous measurement.I was already looking at a new clock (which I wouldn't use diabox or xDrip), but I see that I will have to look at a new phone before ...

>

Well, let's see, I had it very clear at the time.I had a Mate 10 huawei with 5 years and that I was doing very well for normal use, but I already noticed that I did not give the size to take all day pulling with bluetooth, Diabox, etc ... I had to load it at noon and at night.Diabox closed continuously and gave me mistakes constantly.

I decided to buy a clock to have the glucose data on the wrist, which is supercomodo and in the end I changed to the best mobile that android could offer me.Especially not to have this problem every year.

I bought the samsung s23 ultra for power, battery and link with my galaxy watch 4.

In 6 months I have never closed Diabox, the battery arrives comfortably at the end of the day (usually more than 30-40%).I am very happy.

PS: I clarify that my economic situation is not to throw rockets, quite the opposite.I pay it month by month to my phone company.About € 20.
For me it is an investment in my health.I have gotten used to the sensors that when they failed me I made me very nervous.
It is like the type 2 diabetic that does not have the sensors and buys them on their own.
Or just as it happens to me with the glucometer strips, which every month I have to spend € 25 on Amazon because the SS does not pass them to me.

That is, I would not look at the change mobile if you find it better or you can have better control over the disease.

PD2: They have just presented the S24 so I suppose that the S23 will start down price.

PD3: Forgive the billet;)

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
01/26/2024 12:54 p.m.

sandman said:
valky said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
is already solved.It was simpler than I imagined.As Diabox was not updated the version to the last one, it seems that the new sensors are no longer going very well for the old version that I had.When I continued the same, he gave me to update my Android 12 to 13 mobile and it already works, so it was that.
Thank you all.

What if I do not give me an option to any update?I have to change mobile?I have a little F2 that is a machine, I have the Miui 14 but Android 12, I will be about 3 years old, and I find up to updates and tell me that there are no new ones :(
The Diabox has also been giving me problem with the last 2 sensors, I have tried with all possible versions, and LibreLink is loss of signal and loses continuous measurement.I was already looking at a new clock (which I wouldn't use diabox or xDrip), but I see that I will have to look at a new phone before ...

>

Well, let's see, I had it very clear at the time.I had a Mate 10 huawei with 5 years and that I was doing very well for normal use, but I already noticed that I did not give the size to take all day pulling with bluetooth, Diabox, etc ... I had to load it at noon and at night.Diabox closed continuously and gave me mistakes constantly.

I decided to buy a clock to have the glucose data on the wrist, which is supercomodo and in the end I changed to the best mobile that android could offer me.Especially not to have this problem every year.

I bought the samsung s23 ultra for power, battery and link with my galaxy watch 4.

In 6 months I have never closed Diabox, the battery arrives comfortably at the end of the day (usually more than 30-40%).I am very happy.

PS: I clarify that my economic situation is not to throw rockets, quite the opposite.I pay it month by month to my phone company.About € 20.
For me it is an investment in my health.I have gotten used to the sensors that when they failed me I made me very nervous.
It is like the type 2 diabetic that does not have the sensors and buys them on their own.
Or just as it happens to me with the glucometer strips, which every month I have to spend € 25 on Amazon because the SS does not pass them to me.

That is, I would not look at the change mobile if you find it better or you can have better control over the disease.

PD2: They have just presented the S24 so I suppose that the S23 will start down price.

El.Mio is a samsung m23.5 g
It is one of the newest I think, it has a year ... I do not consider changing it

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/26/2024 1:06 p.m.

meginer said:
sandman said:
valky said:
valky said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
is already solved.It was simpler than I imagined.As Diabox was not updated the version to the last one, it seems that the new sensors are no longer going very well for the old version that I had.When I continued the same, he gave me to update my Android 12 to 13 mobile and it already works, so it was that.
Thank you all.

>

El.Mio is a samsung m23.5 g
It is one of the newest I think, it has a year ... I do not consider changing it

Of course, it is not worth changing for a year.You will still have several years of support.In addition Samsung is a company that, in that sense, is the best or the best.

He referred to the case of @Valky or my own: a bit old phones and that will no longer receive updates.

We are already seeing those problems, for example, with Diabox.It is practically to install its latest version and Android 13 or 14 so that everything will continue to go.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
01/26/2024 1:48 p.m.

sandman said:
valky said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
Thank you all.

>

For me it is an investment in my health.

Recommending a 1000 and peak euro phone when the same brand offers € 250 phones whose functionality in the aspects that interest us are exactly the same I do not see it very successful.

I bought the Samsung A54 for € 240 in Jazztel but there are even cheaper models that will work exactly the same in Freestyle, Diabox compatibility and see glucose on smartwach.The A34 or M models for example.

Let's think that any day Diabox stops working on the sensors (with the free3 no longer goes) and an application for iPhone (in the last beta it already allows to install things outside the Apple Store).Or Abbott makes an exclusive agreement with Apple, the shifts are changed and we have to change to iPhone.

Or maybe a new brand or model specially designed for diabetics comes out.Who knows what will happen.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/26/2024 2:22 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
sandman said:
valky said:
valky said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
Thank you all.

>

Recommending a 1000 and peak euro phone when the same brand offers € 250 phones whose functionality in the aspects that interest us are exactly the same I do not see it very successful.

I bought the Samsung A54 for € 240 in Jazztel but there are even cheaper models that will work exactly the same in Freestyle, Diabox compatibility and see glucose on smartwach.The A34 or M models for example.

Let's think that any day Diabox stops working on the sensors (with the free3 no longer goes) and an application for iPhone (in the last beta it already allows to install things outside the Apple Store).Or Abbott makes an exclusive agreement with Apple, the shifts are changed and we have to change to iPhone.

Or maybe a new brand or model specially designed for diabetics comes out.Who knows what will happen.

Well, precisely, everything changes, everything evolves, but we cannot be left behind and more in health.I cannot wait for my little to take out an update or not, and be to know how long without a continuous measurement and without a clock (that when you have tried it, it is much missed).

But I am not willing to spend € 1000 for a mobile or to go to iPhone.But it is true that as @sandman says it is good to invest in health, each in its own way.Mine now asks me to buy me perhaps a Samsung watch (I have seen a G4 in Mediamarkt for about € 150), and perhaps a mobile of about € 350 that you can already find a xiaomi type machine, of which I am a fan :) because, havingAn Xiaomi mobile, toowould the link with a Samsung G4 clock work, right?

valky's profile photo
valky
01/26/2024 4:05 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

sherpa41 said:
sandman said:
valky said:
valky said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
Thank you all.

>

I always speak from my experience.I cannot comment on models that I have not tried and of course I do not care that mobiles buy each one.

Now, I assure you that a mobile of € 300 nor will it offer you the same as one of € 1000.Hopefully it was like that but, unfortunately, the world does not work that way.

Anyway, the A54 is a piece of mobile and you are right that, for what matters to us, surely fulfills.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
01/26/2024 5:03 p.m.

valky said:
sherpa41 said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
Thank you all.

>

Well, precisely, everything changes, everything evolves, but we cannot be left behind and more in health.I cannot wait for my little to take out an update or not, and be to know how long without a continuous measurement and without a clock (that when you have tried it, it is much missed).

But I am not willing to spend € 1000 for a mobile or to go to iPhone.But it is true that as @sandman says it is good to invest in health, each in its own way.Mine now asks me to buy me perhaps a Samsung watch (I have seen a G4 in Mediamarkt for about € 150), and perhaps a mobile of about € 350 that you can already find a xiaomi type machine, of which I am a fan :) because,Having an Xiaomi mobile, would the link with a Samsung G4 clock also work, right?

I have to tell you that Samsung watches, because of my experience, do not go well with all brands.My old Huawei, although I had Google's services, could not link it with the Galaxy Watch 4. There are a number of brands and models that you cannot link.And even if you can link it, you will lose a lot of functions that only work if your mobile is Samsung.

I recommend that you take a look through the network on the subject before deciding.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
01/26/2024 5:11 p.m.

For me, the best is Abbott's reader, mixing technologies catches us in the copyright.
Each brand has ranges and prices.
When the sensor came out to the market, it was not with a mobile and the reader continues to measure better than the application of the mobile.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/26/2024 6:40 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

meginer said:
in diabox arroba, does not change the figure, is the entire tpo in 101

It also happens to me

cgs's profile photo
cgs
01/26/2024 10:18 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Isabelbota said:
meginer said:
in diabox arroba, does not change the figure, is all the tpo in 101

Edito: You don't get the right arrow in the print.I have an earlier version, I do not know if there is something new, but what is clear is that this value is the average of the day (AVG is average), so it does not change you.

There are times that it changes, and it is not the average of the previous day, I assure you ... at least in my case

cgs's profile photo
cgs
01/26/2024 10:19 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

cgs said:
isabelbota said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
in diabox arroba, does not change the figure, everything isThe TPO in 101

There are times that it changes, and it is not the average of the previous day, I assure you ... at least in my case

It will change because it must be the average of the 24 hours it teaches you.I do not have that version, but in mine the average of 24 hours is seen ...

Like what Meginer puts.

isabelbota
01/26/2024 10:42 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
cgs said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
In Diabox Arroba, the figure does not change, there is all the TPO in 101

It will change because it must be the average of the 24 hours it teaches you.I do not have that version, but in mine the average of 24 hours is seen ...

Just like what Meginer puts.

In the end giving the arrows it seems that the glycemia of the moment has begun to come out.
And I also had the date yesterday that it would be that, that yesterday this was the average and when giving the arrow on the right it has been released today and it is already the current blood glucose

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/26/2024 11:02 p.m.

meginer said:
isabelbota said:
cgs said:
cgs said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
In Diabox Arroba, does not change the figure, the entire TPO is in 101

Just like what Meginer puts.

In the end giving the arrows it seems that the glycemia of the moment has begun to come out.
And I also had the date yesterday that it would be that, that yesterday this was the average and when giving the right -day arrow it has been put today and it is already the current blood glucose

Of course, it is giving back the average of previous days.You will surely have given him unintentionally.

isabelbota
01/27/2024 12:07 a.m.

Good, do you know if Diabox works again with iOS (Apple)?

It was the app that we liked the most.A task when he stopped working.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
01/28/2024 6:08 p.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.