{'en': 'Diabox and problem with versions', 'es': 'Diabox y problema con las versiones'} Image

Diabox and problem with versions

meginer's profile photo   01/23/2024 7:48 a.m.

meginer said:
is already solved.It was simpler than I imagined.As Diabox was not updated the version to the last one, it seems that the new sensors are no longer going very well for the old version that I had.When I continued the same, he gave me to update my Android 12 to 13 mobile and it already works, so it was that.
Thank you all.

How have Android updated from 12 to 13?

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
01/25/2024 2:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

diabetic said:
meginer said:
is already solved.It was simpler than I imagined.As Diabox was not updated the version to the last one, it seems that the new sensors are no longer going very well for the old version that I had.When I continued the same, he gave me to update my Android 12 to 13 mobile and it already works, so it was that.
Thank you all.

Well, in hardware update adjustments, download it and install it

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/25/2024 2:54 p.m.

Well, I have had the biggest glycosilad difference in my story.The free gave me 5 and I have given 5.9.I was aware that there was going to be a difference because the last sensors measure me well below, but not so much.
Above a "anger" of the endo because "you cannot have so many hypos" and as much as I explained that the sensor measured me between 20 and 40 below, nothing, that I do very badly.
The last time with her DI 5.6 and now to 5.9 How am I going to have more hypos?Well, don't see the roll that gave me.
Above he told me that I had no hypers, to see if I was left over ...
Well, let's see, the fast serves me for that, not to have them, that I will also have taken them into account how the last sensors measured me ...
I am about to try in the buttock, because I know that it measures better, but I see super easy to get it out (it happened to me the time I put it on) on any trip to the bathroom ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/25/2024 3:15 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

meginer said:
diabetic said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
Thank you all.

Thank you!!

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
01/25/2024 3:48 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
I have had the biggest difference in glycosilada in my story.The free gave me 5 and I have given 5.9.I was aware that there was going to be a difference because the last sensors measure me well below, but not so much.
Above a "anger" of the endo because "you cannot have so many hypos" and as much as I explained that the sensor measured me between 20 and 40 below, nothing, that I do very badly.
The last time with her DI 5.6 and now to 5.9 How am I going to have more hypos?Well, don't see the roll that gave me.
Above he told me that I had no hypers, to see if I was left over ...
Well, let's see, the fast serves me for that, not to have them, that I will also have taken them into account how the last sensors measured me ...
I am about to try in the buttock, because I know that it measures better, but I see super easy to get it out (it happened to me the time I put it on) on any trip to the bathroom ...
>

Well, no case, it always gives me difference but not so much, last time 5.6 Free and 5.9 in blood.Anyway, I have a genetic anemia, so glyd is not very reliable either, in general yes but not with so much detail

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/25/2024 4:35 p.m.

It does not measure the same

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/25/2024 6:04 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It seems that the sensor is closer, telling that it goes with a little delay.
And the symptoms?Are they a clear hypo?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/25/2024 6:21 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

No, I'm like a rose, but I'm 30, so, or I capillary or nothing.

In Between ....

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/25/2024 6:26 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The issue is that Diabox cannot be calibrate in hypoglycemia ...
64, 54 and 39 .... None are worth it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/25/2024 6:27 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, from 60 to top, it lets me calibrate, not down (can it be because I have the limit under 60? 🤔)

isabelbota
01/25/2024 6:35 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I also have it at least, 50, but for me it is for security, it cannot be calibrate because it is not a "good" fact.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/25/2024 6:41 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

meginer said:
diabetic said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
Thank you all.

What if I do not give me an option to any update?I have to change mobile?I have a little F2 that is a machine, I have the Miui 14 but Android 12, I will be about 3 years old, and I find up to updates and tell me that there are no new ones :(
The Diabox has also been giving me problem with the last 2 sensors, I have tried with all possible versions, and LibreLink is loss of signal and loses continuous measurement.I was already looking at a new clock (which I did not use diabox or xDrip), but I see that I will have to look at a new phone before ...

valky's profile photo
valky
01/25/2024 8:27 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Today I have calibrated with a capillary in 55 in Diabox and has left me

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/25/2024 11:19 p.m.

Well, that, to me, leaves me.I'm going to put the limit in 50. How much do you have it?

isabelbota
01/25/2024 11:38 p.m.

ruthbia said:
I also have it to a minimum, 50 I think, but for me it is for security, it cannot be calibrate because it is not a "good" fact.

Ok, but leaves me.

isabelbota
01/25/2024 11:39 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
well that, which leaves me 60.I'm going to put the limit in 50. How much do you have?

A 50 I think, but it is true that it is not very valuable to be very low, it gives me values ​​with enough difference with Diabox and LibreLink compared to the capillary

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/25/2024 11:43 p.m.

meginer said:
Isabelbota said:
well that, which leaves me 60.I'm going to put the limit in 50. How much do you have?

A 50 I think, but it is true that it is not very valuable cdo is very low, it gives me values ​​with enough difference with Diabox and LibreLink compared to the capillary

That is why it lets you calibrate from 50. I have 60 leaves me from 60.

isabelbota
01/25/2024 11:54 p.m.

One thing that is happening to me and that did not happen to me before.Above where he puts glycemia in Diabox, asks for a figure that carries without changing more than 12 hours, the calibrations are made and is well, similar capillary with free and diabox but the figure does not vary.I send you photo

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/26/2024 9:41 a.m.

In capillary 91

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/26/2024 10 a.m.

In Diabox Arroba, the figure does not change, there is all the TPO in 101

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/26/2024 10:01 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.